Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 45. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:12:06 PM
i personally think hat BTC is far better than gold no because Bitcoin prices are rising day by day.Very soon Bitcoin's price will be 15k.So bitcoin is best for now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 04:59:20 PM
Although Bitcoin investment is secured but 50% risky. If you have a good experience about trading you should buy bitcoin for making a big profits. 
Activity: 364
December 04, 2017, 04:41:46 PM
Both are good asset. Now the price of gold is stable when compare to btc. I would prefer bitcoin because of its tremendous ghròwth. Now the price of bitcoin increases day by day. I will go with bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 04, 2017, 04:04:07 PM
In my opinion, both goods are fantastic for the purpose of investment. If you want to invest for a long time then you may choose cryptocurrency system because it will create a profitable exchange in future. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a lucrative investment platform so that Bitcoin would be a great source of earning money through investment. On the other hand, Gold is the most acceptable and credible investment source still now. People love to collect gold from the ancient time. But time is changing, Gold has been replaced by the Bitcoin in recent time in the developed world.
So, Bitcoin should be the choice...
If you're going to buy one of them (gold and botcoin), gold is cheaper because bitcoin right now is expensive than before. But there both good to collect because of its value increasing, but if you want to buy i prefer for you to buy bitcoin now becuase of its value rising, then if you have a lot of money buynthem both because each of then has increasing value as long as prolonged.
Activity: 252
December 04, 2017, 03:58:03 PM
My suggestion is bitcoin.Gold market previous year is very bad position.but bitcoin market his year is very hot.I think net year bitcoin will booming.So buy now and get profits frim bitcoin.
Activity: 88
December 04, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
For me bitcoin because After starting your first purchase, we'll complete your buy and deliver your bitcoin. Sells work the same way but in reverse,. The price of bitcoin changes over time, so we'll show you the current exchange rate before you buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 04, 2017, 02:40:41 PM
I agree that this topic has been discussed to death. Gold and bitcoin are not mutually exclusive investments, and have more in common than some want to believe. Gold represents tangible wealth with intrinsic value, whereas bitcoin is a scarce digital store of value. Of the two, gold is the more stable investment due to its longer history as money. Gold is obviously the more conservative investment of the two.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
December 04, 2017, 02:36:52 PM
If you ask me to chose gold or bitcoin, I would chose Bitcoin.
yes, buying gold would be safer but if the person knows technology behind of bitcoin, it is better to buy bitcoin.
If the person thinks that bitcoin is too expensive to buy, ether might be alternative.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 04, 2017, 02:31:38 PM
I prefer buying bitcoin rather than gold. Yes gold has a stable price but it has tax while bitcoin is tax-free and it continuesly increasing its value on the market. You’ll just have to know how to use technology in order to exchange or buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
bitcoin in my opionio, btg is just another side project the branding will not work out
Activity: 24
December 04, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
Absolutely buy Bitcoin instead of gold. You can move it when you want, where you want. You can travel with it easily. It's a technology that is still gaining mainstream adoption as most people still don't really know what Bitcoin is, or why it works and how it's a big deal. It has way more potential for gains; to the extent that someone is bound to make another fork and basically get you a dividend, which gold is never going to do. Bitcoin is also much easier to dispense of for other assets than gold in my opinion. Sure, you can go to any coin/bullion store, or a pawn shop and trade your gold for some other precious metal or cash, but apart from that, what are you going to do with gold? All you can do is hold it as an investment. With Bitcoin, you can easily move into various other investments with relative ease as it is fairly fluid. Lawyers and accountants are accepting Bitcoin, you can buy properties with Bitcoin, you can buy gold with Bitcoin, you can even live off of Bitcoin. You can't do that with gold. It's not just an investment, but it's an investment that is easily convertible, and much more fluid than gold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
December 04, 2017, 12:13:38 PM
I would say Bitcoin, just be prepared for high volatility and stay strong. I just watched a video on analysis of stock markets and gold, first one having less returns yesr after year and gold having in the range of 10% future yearly returns.
There is nothing wrong at all if you decide to invest in both, Gold is a very stable investment unlike bitcoin which is very volatile and unpredictable but at the moment, its the most profitable investment there is so going for both is the best option.

Buying gold is a little hassle for me, and it could be easily stole unlike bitcoin which is a virtual coin that can't be stole unless you are going to expose your private key in public. Buying bitcoins is more better since its price is not staying on a fixed price, compare to the gold's value which is fixed and could changed but not that big like bitcoin's price.

It is more worth it to store bitcoin than gold, bitcoin's value could is changing everyday while Gold is not, there is a lot of advantages of bitcoin than gold for you to realize what is it you are going to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 04, 2017, 12:07:16 PM
No Pain No Gain, High Risk High Gain

Investing in Gold surely will profit, but not much
Investing in Bitcoin or other crypto is like gambling, the rate can changes up and down in a short time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 09:39:28 AM
I would say Bitcoin, just be prepared for high volatility and stay strong. I just watched a video on analysis of stock markets and gold, first one having less returns yesr after year and gold having in the range of 10% future yearly returns.
There is nothing wrong at all if you decide to invest in both, Gold is a very stable investment unlike bitcoin which is very volatile and unpredictable but at the moment, its the most profitable investment there is so going for both is the best option.
Activity: 140
December 04, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?
I think it's better to buy a bitcoin
You do not need to be picked up
and less haslte because grows herself
even if you do not notice
Just avoid scams and hackers
When gold goes out, you can even lose your life as it is very popular and glaring in the eyes of thieves
that's what I think so BITCOIN is a better buy for just that
Activity: 55
December 04, 2017, 09:28:28 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 04, 2017, 09:26:44 AM
In my opinion, both goods are fantastic for the purpose of investment. If you want to invest for a long time then you may choose cryptocurrency system because it will create a profitable exchange in future. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a lucrative investment platform so that Bitcoin would be a great source of earning money through investment. On the other hand, Gold is the most acceptable and credible investment source still now. People love to collect gold from the ancient time. But time is changing, Gold has been replaced by the Bitcoin in recent time in the developed world.
So, Bitcoin should be the choice...
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 09:10:17 AM
for now better choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin movement is more amazing than gold.
Activity: 308
December 04, 2017, 08:50:37 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Buying gold would be safe but it would not give desired returns these days but yes bitcoin can give very good returns, but if you want to play safe while wanting higher returns you can invest in both, so you can make a diverse portfolio
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 04, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
Why do you need Gold nowadays?
We still need gold because we need a real safe haven for our money because with gold, we can really say that we can have a safe place for our money as an investment. Gold's price is very stable but it is slowly moving up and that is why it is really great to have gold and not just bitcoin or any other investment.
Pages:
Jump to: