Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 47. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 06:10:58 AM
Bitcoin of course everyone knows that bitcoin already is bigger then gold and that you can make more profit out of it bitcoin than you can actually make out of gold but i believe gold will go high too but just not higher then bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:06:28 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I would prefer to invest my money in Bitcoin than gold bars because when you invest your money to Bitcoin you can expand your investment the way you want and use it for transactions that you'll be facing in the near future while gold bars stays that forever. Overall, I would prefer Bitcoin than gold bar investment method.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 05:56:01 AM
Right now going for the bitcoin is the best option because yesterday the value was 10k but now it jumps to 1160 usd
On the other side gold can be your long term asset.
You can compare the profit between these two commodities.
Activity: 420
December 02, 2017, 05:48:29 AM
for me its good to buy bitcoin now because it is very profitable. gold is also profitable but not so high as bitcoin has, gold exist long time ago but bitcoin is new but lot of people receives high profit when they sell all their bitcoin now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 05:41:50 AM
To be honest I'm with BTC. Gold or BTC,for trade,hold and investment BTC is better than gold.Yes, somebody think the price of gold is stable but it's market price does not increase much last few years all the way.on the other hand the price of BTC is growing day by day with a huge margin so that if u want profit with minimum risk and maximum profit with short time I'm personally prefer BTC is the best..
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 02, 2017, 05:24:09 AM
I recommend buying Bitcoin,because Bitcoin is more profitable to invest than gold.
But I do not say gold is not profitable to invest but the profits earned from gold are not like Bitcoin and I think if by buying Bitcoin we will get a quick profit and if we need to buy gold we will get it easily.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
December 02, 2017, 05:03:12 AM
Both investments are just as good, and i think gold and bitcoin investments definitely have different advantages and disadvantages. But for now definitely bitcoin tends to give more profit when compared to gold, because the progress of bitcoin is so fast and the price increase of bitcoin is more active than gold, so in this case bitcoin investment certainly gives more opportunity to get big advantage in a relatively short time.
Activity: 274
December 02, 2017, 05:00:39 AM
I suggest you buy gold and make them bitcoin cassius coins and resell them with bitcoin.  Then repeat your investment
Dear sir I have simple confusion 😁
Buy gold and make them bitcoin but how is possible?
what do you mean by GOLD??
December 02, 2017, 04:57:24 AM
I had buy about 20 bitcoin gold,I am a poor younger ,
 I think bitcoin gold Up space was so big.
bitcoin had a high price that I am worried it down,
I think you see something wrong...
please check question.... compared here with bitcoin and gold
not bitcoin gold👿
Activity: 140
December 02, 2017, 04:54:54 AM
I don't like to buy pure gold as in gold, because of their high value, but if jewelry gold I want to take a buy because after its been a long time the price of this is became high value,and if bitcoin I buy I want to buy to perfect time  because I want to buy if bitcoin is low value when it comes the time bitcoin get a high value , I use it.
December 02, 2017, 04:54:43 AM
if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin
I agree with your recommend but some time I was confused because  some time bitcoin go down more and more..
so my opinion for long time investment bitcoin better then gold but not for short time😊
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
December 02, 2017, 04:50:26 AM
I think when it comes investing, people are looking for the way to make more profit, right?
Bitcoin turns out to be the most profitable compare to gold because in this year alone bitcoin gained nearly 1,000% in value.
And the risk level is also reducing because lots of hedge funds, and financial institutions are now joining the bitcoin economy... Gold just outclassed!
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:46:52 AM
I had buy about 20 bitcoin gold,I am a poor younger ,
 I think bitcoin gold Up space was so big.
bitcoin had a high price that I am worried it down,
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 02, 2017, 04:14:07 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

when it's been explained that bitcoin is very unstable and nobody is responsible for the loss but why do people still choose bitcoin?
the answer is only one because bitcoin is profitable to invest.
if the gold that I know is just for women's jewelry only.
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 04:12:44 AM
Bitcoin is better for me than gold. Yes bitcoin is risky for investing but it is the safest and fastest.
Bitcoin price is volatile and gold is not.
 I would only suggest bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can surpass the value of gold.
Bitcoin from now is increasing and it surpasses the value of gold.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 02, 2017, 04:07:24 AM
For now i prefer to buy small amount of bitcoin to start my investing journey hoping that this would be a good start and make huge profit for me also i see that this digital currency could be my great other souce of income and to help to sustain my expenses of my family.
Yeah, it is also depended on our hard working and what do we need to do to earn some bitcoin, because bitcoin price has really a good amount right now, that even if we earn some of still really a big help for us. Buying some bitcoin to trade is also good because it is still has a good future even if it is small amount to start.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
December 02, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I will buy both of them. I need gold and also bitcoin. Gold and bitcoin now are very important.
Wisely i will divide my money into 2 pieces, 50:50 to buy gold and bitcoin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 02, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
I suggest you buy gold and make them bitcoin cassius coins and resell them with bitcoin.  Then repeat your investment
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 03:56:57 AM
This is a difficult decision atm, and one which I face as well. I think you should stay away from any fiat currencies until it is clear what will happen after the banking implosion. Governments are trying to kick the problem forward ( CoCos are the latest ponzi scam), but they can't do this forever. So should you stay in Bitcoin, or buy gold. It's all a gamble of course, but I believe that the Bitcoin price will increase as soon as bail-ins start to appear. Sonwhat about Gold? Gold "exists" in two forms - physical gold, and paper gold. China, Russia, India, and several other countries are buying physical gold in large quantities. Canada seems to be the only country that is bucking the trend. There isover 300 times as much paper gold as physical gold, and the price could rocket as soon as panic short covering sets in. I'm not buying gold, despite its obvious attraction, because of the high(ish) costs of retail purchases, and the risk of fraud ( a lot of gold is fake atm )
Well i believe that buying bitcoin today is really profitable than collecting gold because bitcoin community today is really rising and i think it has really a  good feedback in all investors .maybe it has really some advantages than gold that is why many people will really trust on it.
Activity: 140
December 02, 2017, 03:46:13 AM
This is a difficult decision atm, and one which I face as well. I think you should stay away from any fiat currencies until it is clear what will happen after the banking implosion. Governments are trying to kick the problem forward ( CoCos are the latest ponzi scam), but they can't do this forever. So should you stay in Bitcoin, or buy gold. It's all a gamble of course, but I believe that the Bitcoin price will increase as soon as bail-ins start to appear. Sonwhat about Gold? Gold "exists" in two forms - physical gold, and paper gold. China, Russia, India, and several other countries are buying physical gold in large quantities. Canada seems to be the only country that is bucking the trend. There isover 300 times as much paper gold as physical gold, and the price could rocket as soon as panic short covering sets in. I'm not buying gold, despite its obvious attraction, because of the high(ish) costs of retail purchases, and the risk of fraud ( a lot of gold is fake atm )
Pages:
Jump to: