Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 49. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 01:43:58 AM
if you want a more stable investment you should choose gold. but if you want an investment with quick high value return you should choose bitcoin. nowadays i prefer choose bitcoin cause their high value return. "High Risk = High Return"
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:56:14 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
if you read about bitcoin and gold i think bitcoin now is better than gold because the value of gold surpassed by bitcoin so i think its more good if you buy or invest in bitcoin but you should need to take the big risk because in gold the value of gold is not totally volatile sometimes the value of gold is stable .
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 12:38:03 AM
I prefer bitcoin over gold...Gold price is not as much as bitcoin...& the value of bitcoin is 10000$...Bitcoin price is daily rising more in compare to gold...so buying bitcoin will be beneficial than gold

Yes and in future we don't know how higher bitcoin can go and even with a small investment you can make lots of profits but that is not possible with gold as the price of gold is stable and it can give you profits only up to a certain limit so investing in bitcoins is better choice in compare to investing in gold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 12:36:04 AM
I prefer bitcoin over gold...Gold price is not as much as bitcoin...& the value of bitcoin is 10000$...Bitcoin price is daily rising more in compare to gold...so buying bitcoin will be beneficial than gold
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 12:02:47 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I would referred to buy bitcoin because it is the new way to invest money and it have more value than gold or any kind of money .
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
November 30, 2017, 11:42:08 PM
Bitcoin should not be compared to gold because bitcoins price is quickly changing while the gold is a very long term investment for those who thinks about the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 30, 2017, 11:39:31 PM
If I have that much money then I would buy both for diversification but if I am given only one choice then I would buy bitcoin because it is likely to increase in price more than gold because gold has a stable price but bitcoin's price is so volatile so I have a chance in trading it as well and given the price fluctuations, I have many opportunities to enter the market. Moreover, even if I am travelling then I can bring my money anywhere because no one knows I have that much bitcoin but I cannot bring gold because it has physical form and easily identifiable while bitcoin is not since it just exist digitally.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
November 30, 2017, 11:38:35 PM
Buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the Gold 2.0
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
November 30, 2017, 11:25:24 PM
Gold is basically is a safer investment. Everyone knows gold and you are assured that your investment will be safe well for bitcoin it is a new technology that few people understand it. With Bitcoin you can have a lot of profit but it is riskier. Mixed opinions was expressed on Bitcoin by big time investors but people who understand how it works has high hopes with it. We may never know if bitcoin is a bubble or a real thing only the future can tell. But personally my answer is bitcoin as i believe on the saying high risk high reward.

Activity: 28
November 30, 2017, 11:02:58 PM
Gold’s established system for trading, weighing and tracking is pristine. It’s very hard to steal it, pass off fake gold, or otherwise corrupt the metal. Bitcoin is also difficult to corrupt, thanks to its encrypted system and complicated algorithms, but the infrastructure to ensure its safety is not yet in place.
Activity: 31
November 30, 2017, 10:46:25 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Do both.. as you get older and the crypto world matures move more into PM's and less risky cryptos as a hedge.. you should have a plan, I don't want to wake up at 60 with no gold and a bunch of shitcoin
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 08:57:46 PM
It's good to buy Bitcoin now better than Gold. Because the value of bitcoin is increasing more than gold.
Activity: 205
November 30, 2017, 08:52:30 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you want a good long term investment, high risk, but the pay is phenomenal, invest your money on bitcoins and buy a lot. I MEAN A LOT. In order for your invest to make a lot of money since bitcoins' orice increase everyweek. If you're looking for a safe long term investment with low risk but a bit high pay, buy gold and then sell it if it's beyond your buying price.

for this you may choose bitcoin this is for my opinion cause if you may choose this you have a chance to get a lot of profit then if you wanted to have a gold you may have it when you already got your profit while investing in bitcoin, they are both good bitcoin and gold but if you really wanted to have a lot of profit and you are not able to take that two better to choose where you can positively get a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 08:31:02 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you want a good long term investment, high risk, but the pay is phenomenal, invest your money on bitcoins and buy a lot. I MEAN A LOT. In order for your invest to make a lot of money since bitcoins' orice increase everyweek. If you're looking for a safe long term investment with low risk but a bit high pay, buy gold and then sell it if it's beyond your buying price.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 08:25:26 PM
if I choose bithcoin, because bithcoin can be developed. while gold when it is 1 gr can not increase.
Activity: 1764
November 30, 2017, 04:46:58 PM
It all depends from person and his needs, if you want get quick income and with very high profit, then of course it's best to invest in bitcoins, but bitcoin course changes too often and chance to lose all money is very high. If person wants earn stable income but with less profit, but in same time all money will be in safe place, it is best to invest in gold and you will dont need worry about your money.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 30, 2017, 04:40:44 PM
It is a good idea to buy both gold and btc.As gold is one of the oldest form of investment which is being followed by the people from the ancient time.Where as btc is a digital form of currency in which you can invest and earn profit within short period of time.The only difference is that the gold price doesn't fall all of a sudden nor rise so high as btc.Where as the profit rise of the btc will be mostly 10 percent higher than the its rate.So its best to invest on both gold and btc.
Activity: 252
November 30, 2017, 04:37:06 PM
a half gold a half bitcoin
I would prefer full bitcoins. If a individual purchase bitcoins, he can get enough profit as compared to GOLD  Gold is a centralised ornament and does not have much price variation whereas, bitcoins are completely decentralised and have total freedom on its price pump and dump.
Activity: 238
November 30, 2017, 04:35:11 PM
a half gold a half bitcoin
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
November 30, 2017, 04:33:40 PM
Buy bitcoin instead of gold. or buy gold for decorations lol. but for me buy bitcoin is a must coz the price is very promising and make you rich!
Pages:
Jump to: