Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 48. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 02, 2017, 03:32:31 AM
Well, the way Bitcoin price has been rising for the last six months, buying bitcoin would be a better option. Although , it is a bit risky, it would be prove to be a profitable investment in the long run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 02:11:22 AM
Gold or bitcoin it depends on to the person if I was drawn to both her, for that I divide for bitcoin and most to in to buy gold, may both nice to in the make investment, and bitcoin that the value of her also keep up so promising to in the make investment, only if gold would not have the value that if in make investment different with bitcoin that now keep tumbling
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 02:00:37 AM
I like both. the money I get from trading and mining I invest in gold even though the price is not too yawn like bitcoin, but I believe as long as you have gold then you will still be prosperous.
Activity: 40
December 02, 2017, 01:51:14 AM
I'd prefer bitcoin, since it is a digital currency and this is a novel system for virtual money. Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal, whereas Bitcoin is digital. Yet the distinctions between the two run much deeper.  Tangible Gold is widely regarded as a sound long-term investment and a hedge against market volatility.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
December 02, 2017, 01:32:35 AM
you can think of it logically and in terms of income, which is more profitable in investing, gold or bitcoin, I think you should think about making your money growing or staying on the spot? I am sure you will glance bitcoin with my explanation above  Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 02, 2017, 01:27:13 AM
Both for me.  Nice to compare these two things.  Old school and new school.  Heavy and weightless.   One difficult to move (especially through airports), the other can be zapped across the world and back in a few seconds.   One has always been readily convertible to fiat, cannot be hacked, the other might be compromised by software or legislation.   One has little or not growth potential but is completely stable... the other might grow another 10000x.  

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 01:21:23 AM
I think this is the most raised topic in this forum,

"what would you choose in between gold and bitcoin" bla bla....

see if you want to play safe than buy gold but if you want to take a high risk buy bitcoin but please keep in mind that the more the risk the more the reward.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 02, 2017, 01:16:21 AM
It's good to buy bitcoin, gold is providing good security for the investment. Bitcoin is used as an asset for investment purpose, whereas with gold can't expect a large scale profit. Earlier when the price of bitcoin was close to gold, People didn't expect that the price will surpass in a short.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 01:12:45 AM
Buy both, Buy bitcoin and Gold because this two items is good investment that give you insurance to gain more profit in the future. If you choose this two currency your money is in the good place of investment and it will never lost.
Activity: 52
December 02, 2017, 01:11:28 AM
Gold will never turn waste.But we cant predict the case of BTC. The BTC price is varying day by day.Right now the BTC price is too good.But there is chances for fall in price.In my opinion there is some risk in the case of BTC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 01:08:14 AM
I will buy bitcoin. If I buy bitcoin for sure I can buy gold from the profit of bitcoin. Indirectly if buying bitcoin will certainly have an advantage in the future, and from the profit we can buy gold. In conclusion if buying bitcoin can certainly get gold.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 12:51:05 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

indeed true bitcoin greater risk than gold. but if someone wants more profits of course must dare to take risks. because it is an option.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
December 02, 2017, 12:49:17 AM
From the current situation, Bitcoin is ahead of gold.Because, the price of gold is steady and sometimes decreased. But the price of Bitcoin increased. So it would be wise to do that,Buy Bitcoin
Activity: 686
December 02, 2017, 12:45:08 AM
By seeing this year bitcoin chart obviously, bitcoin is worthy investment than gold future hold for digital gold bitcoin
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 12:41:35 AM
On my own point of view it is better to buy bitcoin rather than gold its because as we all see bitcoin increases rapidly and with bitcoin you can earn big if you will just save your bitcoin for a couple of months, although gold increases also but it will take a couple of years for the gold to increase high so your profit will take alot of time rather than in bitcoin all you need to wait is a couple of months then you can earn big,almost 50 to 70% of what you invest so its better to invest in bitcoin rather than gold for me.
Activity: 392
December 02, 2017, 12:31:50 AM
a half gold a half bitcoin
For me you should buy bitcoin because right now bitcoin is not stopping on being the best cryptocurrency, and you should buy bitcoins over gold because the value of bitcoin is totally increasing and when we hold our bitcoin even 3years from now i am surely that we can became rich.
Activity: 378
December 01, 2017, 02:45:52 AM
Gold is not better than BTC. l like bitcoin because i just wish there was an easy way to sell and safe. Both have advantages and disadvantages, both is stable, bitcoin price value is increasing because it is digital currency. Both normally used for long investment.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 01, 2017, 02:14:10 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I will be biased and say bitcoin, but I'm sure most of the people here will suggest it also. This opinion is not just based on favoritism, we have seen how bitcoin dominates the market not just in cryptocurrency markets but to its rival currency and now it has reach great heights and a lot of good reviews from its investors so I would buy bitcoin if I were you.
Activity: 122
December 01, 2017, 02:08:21 AM
Bitcoins and gold all have different benefits. Both are worth buying. I buy gold for jewelry because gold is a precious metal, it has aesthetic value and financially, I will buy bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, investing in it will help me earn a lot of money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 01, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
i preferred both mate,if i were you i would buy my 50% in gold and the other
50% in bitcoin.the gold is for security purposes because virtual community for me
wasn't that safe in the sense of being internet generated and you have nothing
in hands,while gold is tried and tested for thousand if may not be millions of
years of his existence

But still its your discretion what to choose .,
Pages:
Jump to: