Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 46. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
At the moment in the world of cryptographic currencies the prices are very low and very suitable for investment. If you have 5 eth for investment, you can join ico with part of this money. you can invest in subcoin with the other part.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

With 5 ETH, you can trade.
Buy ICO, one of the ways to make money. However should distill the good projects. To choose a good project, we look at their team, the road map and the goals of the project.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
My advice is you should wait a little more. If the market sees little correction, prices of ethereum, also known as queen coin, will reach $1000 per coin, almost double its current values. So you will get double profit if you wait little. Then you can invest in ICOs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If you have no experience and you do not understand the projects , it is better not to risk . It is better to continue holding etherium
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
At current moment, ETH is totally low. So, its better to hold ETH and invest later when the price rises.
Most of the ICOs are falling nowadays, if you to invest in one, you should be sure what economics would make the value of the coin.
Activity: 178
i adviced you to choose the Maestro, since korean ICO have been trusted in bitcoin community, and take a look to their partners, you shouldnt have to waste a time for thinking it.
Activity: 116
Now is a very difficult time for any investment , including investment in ico . Better to wait a bit
Activity: 168
You can invest in ico, but you also need to understand that these are big risks, many ico tolerate bad luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 100

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Try this ICO https://www.remecoin.io in which the company is gaining momentum and shows great results! A great opportunity to become an investor of an ambitious team with a unique cashback product! Check out site for more info.
Activity: 39
ICO investment is one of the trends nowadays because even if the token is not listed yet, you can have a chance of earning a very good profit as long as the project is very useful and that the ICO is not a scam. On top of that, you can also get additional bonuses if you invest during pre-ICO.
Activity: 518
Well, I think you need to look for good projects yourself, so that in cases where you don't blame people for giving you bad projects
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
you can buy everything, but now market is down, Eth must have to cost much more expensive, maybe need to wait
Activity: 252
If I had 5ETH, I would invest them in ICO rather than creating or buying one. This is only my advice, but, think about it, it's much safer to find a promising ICO rather than trying to create something that, for sure, is already existing. Just think about it, you will be able to increase your profits if you invest in something promising, however, it's also true that you can lose all your investments.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

oneledger ico was one of the best ico of 2018. but unfortunately ico is ended a few days ago and it already reached to hardcap. you can check when it is going to be listed and you can try to buy as soon as it is listed somewhere. In the beginning it will probably listed around ico price because of this bearish market.
Activity: 224
It is better to study projects yourself and make investment decisions, this is your money, and you can lose them. I would not trust the advice.
Activity: 49
Buying ico Nowdays is a pain there's many ico with good website with attractive roadmap but many of those are 100% failure, afteralll it involves a high risk with high reward if you choose right one
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Don't just blindly buy in an ICO. I would say buy an already listed coin which shows some future prospect like REMME. REMME is a security solution for online businesses which has the best use case for an exchange which is the most prone to hacking and breaches because of user's passwords. REMME is a passwordless authentication system which eliminate the threat of password breaches/hacking.
Activity: 378
Investing in ICO today is extremely dangerous direction, now there are a lot of scammers. Therefore, you need to carefully analyze the market for ROI.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
If you holder you should be buy coin. But you don'T want holder don't buy coin. You should invest ico. Short term ico 2-3x maybe but you choose good ico not join all ico projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Some time ago I advised investments in VOLT, but the fees are now complete. Other reliable investments are NEO and EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: