Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 44. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I can not give a good ICO recommendation because it is very risky. The number of frauds by ICO makes me unsure to invest money into ICO or buy ICO. I'm just afraid if I choose the ICO that is fraudulent. We will lose a lot of capital because the 5 ETH investment is big. If I were you,  I would be better off trading than buying ICO. If we do trading then that determines what happens with our coins is our own. I think that trading is more challenging because we are required to always monitor the market so as not to lose the opportunity when the price is good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Investing in ICOs is more dangerous, it's like gambling and you have to wait for a long time to have your ROI. You can invest in existing altcoins that already have an active project and team.
Activity: 70
With one ETH I think you can have more ICO you can join with, it's just that you need to pick carefully on which project you'll be selecting for your ETH not to get wastes.
Activity: 91
Some time ago I could advise you to invest in the VOLT. But now the VOLT ICO has already been completed successfully. Now there is the possibility to invest in EOS ICO at a good price.
Activity: 98
if I have 5 ETH for now as you say, then I will decide to invest Altcoin or I will hold 5 ETH until the end of this year, although ICO is risky and we do not need to invest too much money in ICO for now, but kit can trade in some other cryptocurrency currencies for now, I think the risk is small to be able to get more profits.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Although I don't have too much of experience in ICO industry but I can still advise to check out the ICO rating websites such as ICO bench and ICOdrops to check out good ICO which you can invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Invest in the #Eloncity ICO project Smiley
LOL. I'm just joking! Take care your self at least twice before investing in any ICO project as it is high-risk investment.

I invested some in the Merculet ICO last 2 month and yesterday, when the token listed on OKEx, I got about 300% profit. So happy!
Activity: 13
Do not trust ICO, in the crypt there are more reliable ways of investing. I think that day trading is the best option, so buy NEO
Activity: 93
I advise you to take a look at https://web.enlte.com. this is one of the ICO projects included in TOP ICO 2018 and has a good rating in Icobench. I think, ICO ENLTE is good to invest in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In my opinion, it would be better if you hold your ETH only. I know ETH has a bright future to be able to reach a high price. With this profound decline does make your trust in ETH to be unsteady, but rest assured ETH will be able to recover and create a new record again. Instead of you using your ETH to buy ICOs that are not necessarily sure to be profitable, so it's better to maintain a clearly defined ETH.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
entering them in the ICO would certainly be a good thing and will be able to add the results of what is owned. However, it took a great ICO also to produce and have to be careful with the ICO scam that is already occurring. try to see some famous ICO website in order to determine what should be invested.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Personally, I do not trust any ICO - there is a lot of fraud. It is better to invest this money in the most promising altcoins, for example from the top 10 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think you need to choose yourself
yesterday invested 5 eth in airblock ico. let's see what happens
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
In your place, I tried to invest my investments in the most promising and popular ICO. Usually such a project does not even require bounty.
Activity: 86
You should invest some of that ethereum into a good ICO. The ready-product for the future to be a real product is one of them to make the token or coin from the ICO much worthier in the future. One of them that you can look is the Deep Aero, This offers the Drone token and its ready product that can be worthed to invest.
Activity: 93

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

i think i'm late to respond but i don't think investing in ICO is a good idea in the current state of the market as most of them are trading below ico price some of them waaaayy lower better thing is look for ico projects that you like follow their progress through the sale and everything and watch for a good entry level below ico price at a good discount (IDEX Kucoin topia crex24...) and buy them before they hit big exchanges that way you get more for you money.
Activity: 125

You can use the sites to find ICO such as icodrops or so. Look for projects with high ratings, study them. But you must make decisions based only on your research.
Activity: 112
Now that you do not buy ICO, I find them quite risky for investors now, at present ICO prices are quite high compared to after they are traded, so I think you should not invest in them, Now is the best time to buy ETh and BTC.
If you holder you should be buy coin. But you don'T want holder don't buy coin. You should invest ico. Short term ico 2-3x maybe but you choose good ico not join all ico projects.
I can't recommend what ICO you should buy because only you can judge what you should buy. This is the survival rule of the encryption market. You can't always rely on others.
Pages:
Jump to: