Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 43. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You can check the ICO rating, but I do not recommend you to participate in the ICO because there are too many scams.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I think for the better investment just go to tradingsite like bittrex or polonex and research about your coin before  you invest and always coinmarketcap.com many coin in coinmarketcap.com are profitable.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you have not spent your 5 ETH yet then I recommend you invest in Spotcoin ICO. Here is why;

51% of exchange fees will be paid to you for holding SPOT tokens as weekly dividends

Every quarter of the year, you will get 12% dividends from net profits of other business lines of Spotcoin

I guarantee that your 5 ETH will turn to 50 ETH in no time because the Spotcoin ico is a really hot cake right now
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't like the idea of investing in ICO at this moment, because of Etheeums price. Ethereum is very low at the moment and it is better to wait a little bit to gain some value.
Activity: 85
I will tell you where to find good ico and then it is left for you to do your research and find the one that best fits you or the one you really like and believe in their vision. I will recommend you visit icodrops, they list good ICO'S
thank you very mich for the site you gave us, bit i still think a person should trh and make his ot her own work and find ico
Activity: 85

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

i think it is hard to give a list of icos you can trust because they can easily be changed, and good may transdpfer to bad
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
I will tell you where to find good ico and then it is left for you to do your research and find the one that best fits you or the one you really like and believe in their vision. I will recommend you visit icodrops, they list good ICO'S
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If I were you, you should not spend all your ETH in buying a token. You should invest some of your ETH. But be careful also in buying or investing your ETH. You should not listen to an advise.
He should get some money out of that coin and invest a very little amount on a coin because Ethereum will not hold its price all the time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
İf you are thinking long term wait for a good ico that gives out bounty and then when the bounty hunters dump their bounty and the prices go way down buy then.the price will take months to recover but you will have more token if you can do it right.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

Nope, not now at least. Crypto is at very shaky situation right now and investing into ICO would be dangerous. So, its better to hold for now.

Rather, the situation has changed, very looking forward to it, now a ICO postpone its launch because of the situation on the market. Hope soon all will change
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
you can buy ico from their coin sales but before you buy it legit and just ico to not be threatened because your investment is too large to buy coins in ico as long as you can ask the experts at ico look so you will not be threatened by the ico that spreads
Activity: 378

Nope, not now at least. Crypto is at very shaky situation right now and investing into ICO would be dangerous. So, its better to hold for now.
If bitcoin does not fall further then the investment in ICO at present can give you a good profit. But I agree with you - now we have to wait for the situation to become more understandable.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my advice if you want to invest in ICO then invest in ICO BiNeuro, because this ICO will give you a big profit compared to other ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my way of thinking, 5 ethereum is a really good amount to hold. I think the market is suitable to buy more top coins than ICO tokens in these times.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I do not think anyone should get advice like this. There are many people who will give you a token name in order to appreciate their handicrafts when their numbers are high. So you will make a better decision if you evaluate your own research. I also think that if you invest all of your money in a couple of tokens instead of one at a time, you will increase your chances.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Activity: 420
Friends, you have too little money. Investment ICO is not for you. Investment in ICO is a kind of courage. You are a newcomer and you are not advised to invest in ICO.
Activity: 86
My advice is that be very vigilant in investing in ICO nowadays, there are lots of fraud ICOs scattering over the web. The best way is to research thoroughly the project and the team and how will the project create an impact in the future
Activity: 98
Dont use all of that money to make invest in ICO but better split for others opportunity, use only 1 ETH for ICO and others 4 ETH for trading . There are alot of ICO now and to get bigger bonus is better to buy their token in presale, and join in minimum 2 different ICO, this is for diversify risk if one of that ICO failed so you can recover loss with other one.
Activity: 140

If you're asked this question today i would say do not buy any ICO. Just wait until the project finishes and they release the coins to the exchangers, the price must be cheaper than ICO's price since bounty hunters tend to those coins at a very low price!
Pages:
Jump to: