Pages:
Author

Topic: I did it! Traveling with Bitcoin and $100 only - page 3. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Stories like this inspire me to use bitcoin even more.
Activity: 154
Stories like this aren't new but still I'm being inspired by it. Bitcoin has never really failed someone who gambled for situations like this  Cheesy. And so far bitcoin is really having a show, and it has been proved that it can be somehow an alternative of fiat. Because of the decentralization of bitcoin, it is very ideal to be used as an alternative to ease traditional fees from middleman and some traditional fees from banking companies.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Awesome,  I really wonder if I can do travelling with my assets on bitcoin,  but I still collect it right now. But I think the problem is just maybe for the country who has banned bitcoin but they have really good destination, it's kinda hard decision tho. I hope someday that I can traveling to every single country.

I think before we go to any country, you can withdraw your bitcoin first to your bank account so you can use the ATM of your bank to cash out and you can use that money to buy something while you are in that country. I think if we have much bitcoin, we can try this thing too and we can travel with bitcoin because we can withdraw our bitcoin in localbitcoin or it will better if we have a friend which could help us to withdraw the bitcoin for us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I agree that you choose localbitcoins.com they really choose a good rate when it comes to local currency exchange. Right now I know you even have a bitcoin and a little money in your pocket that many can survive for long trips. Cool
Activity: 532
Awesome,  I really wonder if I can do travelling with my assets on bitcoin,  but I still collect it right now. But I think the problem is just maybe for the country who has banned bitcoin but they have really good destination, it's kinda hard decision tho. I hope someday that I can traveling to every single country.
Activity: 19
wow I have read a lot of inspiring stories from you guys. I am planning to make one trip to india with my bitcoins. I will be posting my adventure too.
Activity: 56
I am not cashing out even 1 satoshi from my portfolio for at least the next few years. My logic is..why cash out at 10k when btc will probably be worth tens of thousands maybe even months from now. I am holding onto my btc till it hits at least 100k, then I may start cashing out little by little. It's not smart spending your btc now because it has the potential to be worth a lot lot more soon.
Activity: 112
Time will come I can earn huge amount of bitcoin too and I do the same
Activity: 73
Glad to hear your success on your dream mate.. This will motivate a lot of peoples in here.
Activity: 462
My journey started on Sep 21, from Boston to NYC, flight to Egypt then Turkey, back to Boston! Carrying $100 just in case and 3 bitcoins in my wallet!

Fuck If I will ever carry credit card, or cash any more:

1- I used Localbitcoins for cash! Search for best local currency rate!
2- How much I save from credit card fees and Fiat exchanges: $305.
3- Is it safe to deal with Localbitcoins in person overseas? Yes, so amazing nice guys, you are making friends Smiley Just stay inside your hotel! Don't leave! Don't invite someone to your room! At the lobby.

You should try it! & $100 stayed with me! and I spent less than 1.9 btc in both countries!!!

Both countries are safe, exchange rate to USD is good, and to Bitcoin is great! Do your own research...

Nothing impossible, you just invest right, use the income to do something very unique! You don't live twice!

Free tip from your bro: Invest in Litra Coin before its late: www.litra.site
If you don't have money, join their referral program through UPPA: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-uppa-referral-using-third-party-verification-2272693

Technically, you can do this given that you know where to exchange these bitcoins without getting scammed. Props on you because you did it purely on bitcoins and even retained the $100 with you. This is a prime example of the convenience bitcoin can bring in people.
Activity: 182
For now I think that it`s a risky adventure to travel with only $100 and 3 Bitcoins.  Smiley It should be mentioned that cash and creedit cards are accepted worldwide and e-currencies are not that widespread and suddenly you may find yourself get lost in the middle of nowhere.  Wink To avoid such risks you`d better rely on traditional, fiat money for now.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Soon enough I will do also the same thing because traviling with bitcoin and only $100 is so awesome. This will also make you feel so proud and fulfilling that you are using or patronize bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not only gained in a easy way. With that this must be use wisely and in a proper way. This is the good thing with bitcoin because almost every where you can get money by just converting your bitcoin.
Activity: 113
Nice for you, I am so happy to hear that from a bitcoin user,  meaning bitcoins has been accepted in the market already. so just as I suspected, bitcoin will take over in the market and be used in trade and business.
Activity: 89
Amazing to see people beginning to live with bitcoin! The future of cryptocurrencies is quite bright 
Activity: 28
Awesome! The credit card machine couldn’t read card at the grocery store the other day. The lady said my bank was offline. Bitcoins are the future!!!
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
My journey started on Sep 21, from Boston to NYC, flight to Egypt then Turkey, back to Boston! Carrying $100 just in case and 3 bitcoins in my wallet!

Fuck If I will ever carry credit card, or cash any more:

1- I used Localbitcoins for cash! Search for best local currency rate!
2- How much I save from credit card fees and Fiat exchanges: $305.
3- Is it safe to deal with Localbitcoins in person overseas? Yes, so amazing nice guys, you are making friends Smiley Just stay inside your hotel! Don't leave! Don't invite someone to your room! At the lobby.

You should try it! & $100 stayed with me! and I spent less than 1.9 btc in both countries!!!

Both countries are safe, exchange rate to USD is good, and to Bitcoin is great! Do your own research...

Nothing impossible, you just invest right, use the income to do something very unique! You don't live twice!

Free tip from your bro: Invest in Litra Coin before its late: www.litra.site
If you don't have money, join their referral program through UPPA: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-uppa-referral-using-third-party-verification-2272693
that's the advantage for us bitcoin users. bitcoin is the freedom of transactions and trade. and we can use it anywhere, but nowadays very many want to fight bitcoin. and that is the main enemy of bitcoin.

Activity: 854
Exchange rates are very high over here in my country, you can’t always rely on the local exchanges available as they mostly run out of cash to pay or buy bitcoin from owners. Some other times the exchangers accumulate more bitcoin to an extent that they need to Cato buying and rather sell off before they buy again. These time last usually get irritating. I wished things were as smooth as they are at your end. Congrats on your practical use of bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Amazing to see people beginning to live with bitcoin! The future of cryptocurrencies is quite bright
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Sounds really fun, man! The suggestions you share are very useful for people who like to travel. It seems to be more practical to carry and use BTC because we do not have to bother going to a money changer. Unfortunately my country's government does not support the use of BTC
Activity: 70
Glad to hear your success on your dream mate.. This will motivate a lot of peoples in here.
Pages:
Jump to: