Pages:
Author

Topic: I did it! Traveling with Bitcoin and $100 only - page 4. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 11
What a great journey. Saved $305 from credit card fees and Fiat exchanges is fantastic. Thanks for share your experience. But still confuse on how you found the way to doing that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello, thank you for your story, she became an inspiration to me. Now I also think that something like doing
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
good job doing it but it might not work in all country as algeria isnt allowed to hold bitcoin or buy/sell and there is no offers on local bitcoin so we trade it on facebook groupes
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
wow, we need more stories like this!
Soon such stories will be very many. In the next few years, bitcoin will consolidate its status as a full-fledged alternative currency. Everything is just beginning)))
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
There is still some limitation to numbers of countries that accept BTC transaction, hopefully overtime the development will spread globally, then I can confidently use BTC for all my transaction when I travell
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
That would be so inspiring, but i dont think i have the courage to follow your way to traveling. im a conservative person and not willing to take any risk to get scammed by following your way. It is so much safer to use fiat money and credit cards i think
Activity: 161
What a cool and delightful story.. Glad I actually read it to the end.. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency. There are vast so many other coins that can use as payment in their one unique ways. I believe crypto is the future.
Activity: 84
It's so amazing story! You inspired me  Smiley Wish u more cool travels in the future!
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
an interesting story, if until bitcoin is received in all places certainly will be more effective for payment because by bringing bitcoin and little money can go traveling and do not feel difficult. this becomes an interesting experience.
Activity: 616
I guess it also depends on the value of bitcoin while travelling. A pumped market will send you a longer way than regular bitcoin days ever could. Good to see that the infrastructure is there to support travellers though. BTC ATMs are going to be very convenient in future
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
The good news in his travel is the saving of an amount above $300 avoiding the transaction charges that's been levied upon each withdrawal done using the cards. What Op has done is big traveling with just $100 and rest in terms of bitcoin.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
That's better if all country bitcoin regulated I mean no need to bring cash if all the establishment in different country accepting bitcoin as payment. restaurant, transportation, hotels. I will wait for it to make it happen in my country.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
wow, we need more stories like this!
Activity: 235
Wow man thats an awesome story. I wish someday i could travel also using bitcoin. Thanks for you, it might help bitcoin to gain more reputation. People like you that spreading good news about bitcoin is a huge help for us. The more the bitcoin gains popularity and reputation the longer bitcoin will stay.
Activity: 448
Well I have read a lot of people saying that it is great to travel with your Bitcoins with you, as per them just like on the post, it is safer and more convinient. I believe that, but I personally haven't done it and to be honet I don't think if I will ever use mg Bitcoins as a payment regardless if its abroad or not, I just can't see my self using it as a payment, its value ios simple so big that I would rather use it as an asset in mg trading and investment and not as a mode of payment. That is just for me.

Same here, I always love to travel, been to a different places but never had attempted to use or spend my bitcoin because I always set aside money for my liesure and that I will never use any of my investments or capital for that.
Activity: 210
Well I have read a lot of people saying that it is great to travel with your Bitcoins with you, as per them just like on the post, it is safer and more convinient. I believe that, but I personally haven't done it and to be honet I don't think if I will ever use mg Bitcoins as a payment regardless if its abroad or not, I just can't see my self using it as a payment, its value ios simple so big that I would rather use it as an asset in mg trading and investment and not as a mode of payment. That is just for me.
Activity: 59
Yes, nothing is impossible. You are a very good person and a very optimistic person, although it is not a lot of money but it will be a good travel experience.
Activity: 54
I suppose that must have been very challenging sometimes Smiley congrats
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Amazing story.
This will only prove to every disbeliever about the usefulness of bitcoin in the real world. It is not only a thing that can be used through internet and online shopping but can now truly be used almost as a real money.
And i thank everyone responsible for its materialization.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's very encouraging to see people spend their bitcoin and not need to use the cash. Like I myself don't make any real fiat money anyway because I don't have a job and I rely only on crypto earnings I get from a bit of trading etc and a few bounty jobs. I am wondering though with the whale manipulation going on if it is still table enough to survive in this Industry.
Pages:
Jump to: