Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 50. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 06:34:35 PM
There are still very good ICOs in the market. As regards that ICO you invested in and that you were not happy about, went bad, because you did not carryout adequate research before investing into such coins. Research is very essential when it comes to investing into ICO or even any coin that is already listed in the market. If you can do that effectively well, the level of risk will be minimal.
Yes. Many young people are inexperienced but have rushed to invest in ICO. So they lost money and turned to criticize the ICO market. Although the ICO is now scam pretty much, but it is our fault for the underdeveloped.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 06:30:51 PM
We cannot blame you if you don’t believed in iCO. Because some of ICOs are scam or fake. But if you think about it. Before investing in ICO you need to look at the white paper. What are the goals, who are the developer if it’s marketable in a long a run. Investing in ICO’s is a 50/50 chance that it will successful .
Activity: 223
May 06, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

There are still better ICOs out there to invest in. That 3 eggs are bad out of 10 eggs does that mean you will throw all the eggs away?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 06:19:55 PM
Well, bezop was very disappointing, indeed. On the other hand, i actually don’t know what to think about Ico recently. Many of them seem promising but they’re not. I still believe in this market and i hope everything will be better in time.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
May 06, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
you cant just invest in any random ico and expect a profit from it. Watch on rating sites, read reviews or follow some of the popular spreadsheet list creators like ohheymatti or ianbalina. Following their advices gives you a good overview about promising ICOs
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 06, 2018, 06:16:42 PM
Then, no one is forcing you to believe on it.
I have invested in a few icos during the last few months, and almost all of them are over the ICO price, its true that you need to pay a lot of attention before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
There are still very good ICOs in the market. As regards that ICO you invested in and that you were not happy about, went bad, because you did not carryout adequate research before investing into such coins. Research is very essential when it comes to investing into ICO or even any coin that is already listed in the market. If you can do that effectively well, the level of risk will be minimal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
You need to carefully choose companies before investing. I have been involved in ICO for more than a year and have worked well as an investor.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
We can not blame all the existing ICO, we should be smart to choose and analyze the existing ICO, just like going to school if not graduated then it should not blame your school, it should be self-introspection what is less than us.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
May 06, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
so sorry for that bro make sure you view white paper before investing in any ico some persons just go and invest without knowing what you are into , if you follow their telegram channel or facebook and twitter page you will always know whatsup
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 06, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I think the cause of your loss is because your prediction is not quite right, why do not you invest in bitcoin or ethereum? whereas both coins are the best coins of the future, do not give up, please try again to invest in a better coin.
Yeah me too but even i dont believe in ICO sometimes still there's a few ICO we can trust because there are some ICO are become successful and really worth it once you are participated to it. Maybe its better if you still trust to it but to those ICO you study and also it can help you if you to find good ICO by checking there project and dont easily attract to there propose project because you might be scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 06, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
I also became very negative about the ICO. I study projects very carefully. Over the past year I participated in 5 ICO. Over the past six months in 1. This is not even related to the price of tokens after the ICO. Recently, few quality projects.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 08:22:19 AM
ico is the first investment in the crypto-currency market and many investors only use this platform. In recent times some ico owners are not giving people the tokens they have won. so the amount of faith decreased
Activity: 490
May 06, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I think the cause of your loss is because your prediction is not quite right, why do not you invest in bitcoin or ethereum? whereas both coins are the best coins of the future, do not give up, please try again to invest in a better coin.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
May 06, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
I think about 80% of the projects will not show good results, but there are examples of excellent projects that are promising in the market
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
In as much as ICOs are a good way to make a lot of money you should also keep in mind that ICOs can make you lose a lot of money in little time so you should ready yourself for both outcomes and both possibilities. Some ICOs can look very good at the beginning but they end up failing once they hit the exchanges.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
May 05, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

The most helpful advice for you now is not to sell this tokens into the red - wait at least half a year! They still could bring you money, the main thing is not to hurry and give them a chance!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 05, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
Icos is the major formal method to raise funds for any cryptocurrency project. However, I believe we need regulation to weed out the scams

I have the same opinion. regulation will make scammers move to other ways of fooling people and good ICO projects will receive more support from investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 05:14:57 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You've chosen not very successful variants! You should research much more and compare many experienced investors' points of view and other public sources before investing money! Have a good luck and don't worry!
Activity: 156
May 05, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Good ICOs are a rare commodity. I would never say to invest in ICOs even if they look promising they could be a scam. Look for projects that have progress well on their roadmap and have good vision moving ahead. I am suggesting few coins that are good invest now.

1)   LSK
2)   ADA
3)   TAU
4)   ETL

Check these out.
Pages:
Jump to: