Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 51. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
Investing in ico can be very risky, that is why it's encouraged for investors not to invest in any ICO without doing their due diligence, though most of these scam ones seem to be genuine but with proper research, you can spot them out
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
yah maybe you got a point. the price of ethereum and bitcoin down. maybe ICO get a lost to but i think you need invest to great ICO. ICO still can believe if you put in right ICO.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I agree that ICOs have become a risky proposition. I suggest to invest in proven projects. Once ICO is held observe the progress and then invest. I am suggesting few coins that are worth investing in.

1)   POWR
2)   PRG
3)   RDD
4)   XVG

Have a look at them, they are good for long term investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
Icos is the major formal method to raise funds for any cryptocurrency project. However, I believe we need regulation to weed out the scams
Regulations on the Ico should be implemented as there are many scams Ico. Many users has been a victim on these situation. So as really important to make a delligence before we invest.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
May 05, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
Choose a better ICO, it is just the start. Make it your experience to be more stronger and gain more information  before participating in ICOs. Quiting is like you accepts that you are a losser, just continue and in the end im sure you will gain much more profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 05, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
Dude, there are a lot of factors to consider before investing in ICOs. I am sorry for your losses. But hey, I still suggest you to trade instead. But if ever you want to get back in the game of ICOs, be sure to review and do some thorough research.
Activity: 142
May 05, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
Don't choice scam-projects.
Follow rules:
1. Look for product - For what? Do people need this?
2. Look for team - Are they good? Known in the crypto?
3. Look for roadmap - when release? what about previous roadmap?
If all right, then buy it.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 05, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
it is better to invest in altcoins now adays like omisego and appcoin, the era of ICO for me is already dead, so many Trash ICO and Money Grabbing ICOs are being made.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 05, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
It is really hard to trust an ico to invest in your own money. There are lots of scam projects and you can not make claims upon if they stole from you. And It is not cool. All they want that is trust them and wait for your payments but they have to be reliable too.
Activity: 487
May 05, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
Icos is the major formal method to raise funds for any cryptocurrency project. However, I believe we need regulation to weed out the scams
Activity: 164
May 05, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
 I doubt if ICOs have anything to do with Drop in BTC and ETH prices, This year especially saw an influx in ICOs with a number of them launching. The thing is not all ICOs will succeed and neither will all fail. You have to rely on your judgement to chase a good ICO as its almost impossible to tell which one will fail and which ones will succeed. You have to consider the product they are offering and if it will be of any use in the current ,market, One time failure shouldnt be enough to discourage you.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
May 05, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Now a days many ICO's are scamming the people. if you want to invest on it, do more research on it, Better you can invest in altcoin instead of scam ICO. Every have their own experience. You can choose the right coin by research on it. You can choose any of these coins

ETH
IOTA
NEO
XRP

This will  increase more  and more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 05, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
Well that is unfortunate of you. By the way how will you choose an ICO? are you just reading the website, whitepaper, the people around the telegram or any other information that you require before putting up your money in an ICO? or you are just investing directly without conducting a study on the project. Acutally it is difficult to identify a good ICO that will surely success. So for next time if you will ever joing an ICO again make sure that the project has a good team with good work on promoting the ICO and make sure also that the ICO is being partner by the companies that the project is related to and make sure also that the ICO conduct live sales so that you will see the update of current tokens being sold.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
Not of all ICO, there are some that are not legit like it a scam project hahaha. It depends on us on how we are to determine an ICO is legit or not, most of ICO's i have joined was successful and give me earnings from bounties and airdrop so be wise and alert on the ICOs we are going to join or any other else
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 05, 2018, 08:45:14 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hi friend. Sorry to hear that. Can you tell me about your investment experience? What made you invest ICOs, how did you chose those 3 ICOs and why did you lose? I am thinking of investing some ICOs and this will be helpful for my way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 05, 2018, 05:55:39 AM
In the latest months the whole crypto market was in decrease, what means that the new ICOs who release start far under the ICO price. Now with the market recovery I think that the new ICOs wil start with an important price increase.
Activity: 143
May 05, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
I think you have to evaluated your self, why joining in such crap bounties. You should learn more and do not get too hurry participating in ICO without do any research at the project.
Activity: 89
May 05, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
And it happens, so for example, invested in 7 projects and only got 2. Nothing to acquire not get upset even. And there is no need, because absolutely any investment is a risk and if you go for it, then you have to be cold-headed.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 02:27:15 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

It seems to me that it is not the ICO itself that is problematic. The ICO market is always full of good and bad ones. All you have to do is to choose the good and ripe tomatoes and not the rotten ones. However, this is not an easy thing to do. You need to dig deeper into the ICO and get to know the background and real deal behind it. Whitepapers, websites, articles, team members and their experiences are just some of the things you need to carefully examine.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 02:19:14 AM
I think you aren't doing enough research before investing in an ICO. Never heard of those before. Also, it is good to follow the hype train, as hyped ICO's have the best chance of increasing in value on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: