Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 23. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 19, 2017, 04:06:25 AM
Yeah man, day-trading will cost you too much time for it. But i think it's the safe way to earn profit better than holding.
I really do not know what would drive me into day trading in the first place when I can just make some quick analysis, look for a coin that could break out and set my alarm once it hits the buy position, while I go on with my normal daily activities. Why will I have to sit all day looking for small tiny profits on every trade? Day trading is really for those who may have the time, it can be risky and profitable, but the profit I derive from my style is good enough for me. I do not want to start looking too old more than my age.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2017, 04:03:03 AM
I am including people who are currently not so interested to deepen in terms of daytrading activities my reason why I am not so interested in this activity one of them is because by following a daytrading activities of course I have to do is continue to focus to see the movement of the crypto market which happens on every day. but what matters now is that I do not have so much time to keep paying attention to the crypto price movement that is running because there are other jobs I have to complete in my life in the real world. so that's why I'm not so interested in daytrading activities in crypto. but do not close the possibility if one day I will be more focused to follow daytrading activities if indeed I have enough time to spare.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:55:02 AM
Yeah man, day-trading will cost you too much time for it. But i think it's the safe way to earn profit better than holding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 19, 2017, 03:53:07 AM
Day trading is not easy, hold bitcoin is the best way of investment in cryptocurrency. For me trading is like gambling, I do not have enough knowledge to predict bitcoin price.
trading can only be done by people who have good knowledge and skills, you can not equate trading with gambling because although trading looks like a gamble but there is actually a good analysis in order to benefit differently from gambling that there is no analysis at all.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
December 19, 2017, 03:50:51 AM
Day trading is not easy, hold bitcoin is the best way of investment in cryptocurrency. For me trading is like gambling, I do not have enough knowledge to predict bitcoin price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:47:21 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

yes trading that fits and will earn very much profit is long term trading, if only the daily is not very profitable. altcoin trading at cheap prices do as you save or invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 19, 2017, 03:43:44 AM
I like day trading. Day trading is really good, just to earn profits in just short period of time. I do day trading in bittrex with high volumes, mostly that coins that can found in Page 1 or Page 2 of BTC pairs. Doing day trading is also risky, there is no assurance.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 03:00:32 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
What you say strange to me, it's like you do not want to do anything, you do daytrading for profit and when you get your profits even more depressed, I think you just need not to think about everything excessively and more relaxed in response to something.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 02:43:03 AM

We have different traders and most of them are day traders and night traders. And yes, the individual skills are working depends on the time which is sometimes confusing. However, I realized that day traders are for those expert who are professional enough to deal with this field where they can feel and enjoy the market which leads to a positive results for them. A newbie should keep on reading and learn some knowledge on how the market goes, so for now it is better to hold your coins.Fighting!
Activity: 294
December 19, 2017, 02:01:34 AM
Day trading is not for beginners and those who can afford to sit all day, analyzing the price of coins. But the result from this can be both lamentable and enchanting, but again everything depends on luck.
Activity: 245
December 19, 2017, 01:24:14 AM
It depends on a lot of things, if you are just an inexperienced trader and you are just a newbie who are is only looking to earn money, then dont do it, because you are going to make a lot of mistakes and this will make you lose your money. Be careful, nothing is that easy as it seems .

Activity: 518
December 19, 2017, 01:12:59 AM
Same here, I also tried day trading once like for a whole month and I don't think it is my thing. I don't have the patience to wait and stare at the charts waiting for the rise and fall of the coins I was trading. And I think it is for those who have lots of patience, nothing else to think about or do and I think it's for the experts in my opinion. It was exhausting on my end at that time and that's the reason why I had to go for long term instead of short term although you do get a lot of profits out of it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 19, 2017, 12:42:53 AM
Daytrading is one of the most lucrative trades, but besides Daytrading also has a lot of risk, you have to have a very strong mentality, because with this Daytrading you can get tremendous benefits, but Daytrading can also make you totally fall where in the absence of trade .

Very risky, and not advisable for just a simple trader. Personally, I prefer long term trading because in my strategy I have a target price and the cut loss so basically It can’t hit for just a day. You must be an experienced trader for you to make good money in day trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
December 19, 2017, 12:39:15 AM

Each of us is entitled to our own opinion so if that is yours then I respect it. There are many kind of traders depending on what they prefer and there are many who prefer day trading and there are others who want to hold on for long to their coins. I think most of professional traders day trade because it is their playing field and they just know and feel the market. Many of them are margin trading so just a little movement can be very profitable. Margin trading is not recommended for the newbies that's why holding is the preferable way and it doesn't involve that much pressure when you are holding than actively trading daily.
Activity: 588
December 19, 2017, 12:27:37 AM
Day trading take alot of time also have good in psikologis like always patient and dont be greedy. In my opinion much better doing longterm trading buy some coin now and sell it in a few month but choose coin that has strong in fundamental.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 19, 2017, 12:19:09 AM
If you are trading one crypto coin then you are still like supporting it.
You want more of their coin by enlarging the money that you have through trading.
It aint that bad. Aint we all want to have a better life by making a lot of money?
yes of course we want to have a better life by making a lot of money, that way one of them, multiplying investments with coins through the trading market, then our money will be much more, and our future will be bright.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 19, 2017, 12:11:05 AM
Daytrading is one of the most lucrative trades, but besides Daytrading also has a lot of risk, you have to have a very strong mentality, because with this Daytrading you can get tremendous benefits, but Daytrading can also make you totally fall where in the absence of trade .
Activity: 182
December 18, 2017, 10:20:28 PM
Daytrading is more for those who are perfect at trading (including technical analysis and other astrology-like stuff) and perfectly bad at understanding of underlying blockchain-based techs. In comparison to regular mid-term reinvesting daytrading is far more time consuming and profit is not predictable.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 18, 2017, 10:14:03 PM

Different persons have different preferences. You may don’t like day trading but many traders are into this. This is just one of the many ways to trade. If you day trade it doesn’t mean you “rape” the cryptocurrency, it just means you are preferring shorter time frame to trade and this is where other people are comfident to trade with. Actually the weird feeling you felt when you trade is the exact feeling day traders feel when they do day trade. There is a rush feeling, there is the thrill that makes you pumped up to do better and learn the charts better. Day trading requires experience and higher skill for reading and analyzing charts because of higher volatility in prices. But if you are not into day trading, then you may want to consider yourself as an investor if you prefer for long term investment.
Activity: 616
December 18, 2017, 09:35:12 PM
Then HODL. That's also a great way to earn money but you can earn more if you actually day trade, people can earn more than $1000 a day in day trading.

Pages:
Jump to: