Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 28. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 07:12:08 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.

99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.

Fully agree, the author is just lucky, but on some airdrops you can easily earn 50-100 $
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
I joined a few dozen of airdrops and in return I got nothing. It's all about luck, don't expect every airdrop to give you hundreds of dollars. I stopped chasing airdrops, rather I research new ICO's and existing undervalued coins and invest on them. That way we can make way more than 3500 USD
Activity: 52
March 06, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
It is important to true airdrop... Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
Wow it's so shocking, you're so lucky, airdrop like that must be very much interested. I also want to get a bonus coin from airdrop like that. I may be only a few tens of dollars, it still must hold first. Once again you are so lucky to get $ 3500, let alone from 1 airdrop, wow that's great.
Activity: 128
March 03, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
This is one of the results that can be obtained in the crypto world and some small new airdrop. I think there are still many things that could be dug through airdrop itself the result is already arguably the big enough.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
your so lucky, you earned $3500 for only 1 airdrop that you joined, congratulation buddy. I never join airdrop since I received a no value of tokens and the scam etherdelta email.
Activity: 294
March 03, 2018, 01:40:12 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Good for you! You are very lucky to get a big amount in just joining an airdrop. What airdrop do you join? Most of the airdrop that i had joined is worthless or only small in value. My ethereum wallet are now full of shit coins from airdrop. But im happy to see it because its the product of my hardwork Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 12:22:27 AM
Sometimes the good fortune falls from the sky and you are extremely lucky.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
March 02, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

You got very lucky my friend, patience is always paid, plus you did some smart movement for which you have been paid. Congratz on being really smart and active on crypto!
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 09:30:37 PM
By the way,today I just came across the airdrop on a promising coin,which is already traded on the stock exchange!For this airdrop is a very good referral program!

What is the name of the coin?
I always not interesting in airdrop because most of them dont have value.
Though we have so many token but no value the same like zero. But if the airdrop has been traded, i would be very interesting to join it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 08:06:04 PM
I was not lucky in airdrops, since for all the time the maximum reward was not more than $ 50 in one of them. the rest were pennies.
gng
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
biggest airdrop i made is 0.06 eth
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Complete transparency on your charitable donations
March 02, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
I participated a lot of airdrops and almost 90% of it is useless, they gave us token but not given to use directly to our wallet but we need to create an account on their gaming site to use the tokens, that's why you need to be picky when it comes to airdrops.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

I made a couple thousand off of BLUE/HAT/PRL. The possibility is still out there, but few and far between. Pretty cool if you live in India, Africa, or China (cost of living considered).
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
It's a crazy money. I want to win like this. Tell me what you're doing, my friend. I am happy for you. When we do good research, we can make a lot of money. I have been airdrops that have earned $ 1,500,000, but not that much. When you see it, you are very happy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 02, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
I do not think airdrops will earn that much anymore. So many people get informed and our share is getting smaller. I did not win that much in total. I hope to have won a day Smiley I hope someday I'll be as lucky as you.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
March 02, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.

99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.

That's true. Also, there are many dangerous airdrops which are nothing more than scam attempts to steal users' personal data. Be aware of that and avoid all those who ask you for too many personal information and even scan of identity documents.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 02, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
Well, i really consider your thread as a spam, you are trying to gather more peoples to join the discord of IOP and to "dream" about free money, even that airdrops really gives free money, it's not like that, thrown in every body's pockets.. you should work hard to earn it and to spend it slowly, or either invest it! I never heard of this airdrop but i may take a look, thanks for the info btw!
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
March 02, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
I hope I will also be so lucky with air drop , but so far I have received a penny from all air drops , and you are very lucky, I will have to sign more air drop to have luck like you
Activity: 462
March 02, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

congratulation mate,this cause for celebration..this is a few story now since most of the airdrops are scams nowadays.i am hoping to find something like this in the future..i have known a friend who once make some almost$10,000 last year.and from then i am looking for one
Pages:
Jump to: