Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 29. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Well, no doubt that crypto is a gold rush, the gold rush of our century.
It not a insolated event what happened to you. There are many airdrops that saw significant price growth after the release in exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 02, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
I think btcp could give out huge reward for holders!
Activity: 110
March 02, 2018, 12:59:21 PM
such a lucky guy ... good for you
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
I didn’t know that we can earn that much from airdrops. Actually I don’t search much before, I generally join signature, blog, Twitter bounties. I was thinking about airdrops like earning without do anything. Lots of them look like scam.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 07:10:56 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Oh wow, no way. Thats pretty awesome. I havent actually heard of anyone making that much of an airdrop. There is so many happening its hard to know which ones are good airdrops.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:49:47 AM
It is difficult to understand if an airdrop is scam .... I also participated in several air drops that were a scam ...
Activity: 144
March 02, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

Friends, you have good luck, you can profit from airdrop without having to do anything. But sometimes there is a scam airdrop, can you share how to distinguish the airdrop "scam or not".
March 02, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
That it is hard to believe in all this

I do not tell lies.... I report the airdrop link for IOP owners I attended

https://github.com/Libertaria-Project/hydra-airdrop-1
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 02, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
you are so lucky. From my point of view, most of the airdrop projects are waste of time and even earn little profits. I have joined many airdrop projects, but little of them have made money for me. There are too many projects to join and hard to decide which one is good for the market. If you have already known which is the interesting one, you can PM me by the way Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
Lucky for you if it's true hahaha. It depends on the airdrops maybe. It happen only sometimes and only those who are lucky enough received it. But anyways, I don't depend on the airdrops.
Activity: 126
March 01, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
That it is hard to believe in all this
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
I remember once. I earn $ 1000 from IQT. That is the most airdrop I can get
sometimes airdrop give us more money than bounty.we can take example ebitcoin that give each participants more than $1000 when its price hit $0,8 before suffering fud about flawless smartcontract.
Activity: 479
March 01, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
I remember once. I earn $ 1000 from IQT. That is the most airdrop I can get
March 01, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
It is not a fork ..... The IOP community has given HYDRA token through this airdrop. Hydra is a new project that will work together with the IOP token...Hydra introduces a new kind of blockchain protocol. A federated chain system provides the security of a global network while minimizing the scaling problems.Internet of People will be the first implementation of Hydra, which will help us reach more quickly to achieve our goal of create an open and free social graph, with direct access to people and direct device to device communication.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 01, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
By the way,today I just came across the airdrop on a promising coin,which is already traded on the stock exchange!For this airdrop is a very good referral program!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

I wish I was part of that IOP community. These forks of altcoins became a money-making for many people and I know that it's just another useless token but people who profit form it will defend it.

Yes, its making new shit coin and useless by how people decide to invest there? I dont understand.
Now fork is not like bitcoincash which gain very high interest then stand in top marketcap behind etherium.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

Wow, you are lucky. Congrats. You get a good airdrop. All we know the Airdrop sometimes has no value or very low. But you, your so lucky. I wish I see the good airdrop too.

not all the airdrop is no value or very low, it depends of the project.
because some airdrop is successfull and the price is high at exchanges. nothing impossible in the crpytocurrency.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Wow, you are lucky. Congrats. You get a good airdrop. All we know the Airdrop sometimes has no value or very low. But you, your so lucky. I wish I see the good airdrop too.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Yeah lucky, usually tokens from free airdrops dont really provide any value, however its good to get some from time to time as you never know Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: