Pages:
Author

Topic: I got merits, lots of them - do you want some?? - page 5. (Read 2961 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Everyone who has been a member six months ago is hero and legendary. you think these guys created bitcoin. bloody imperialism

Wrong, if you register today and there is no merit system, you gonna need at least 2 years (if you are lucky) to become legendary based on your activity. That means that you have to be active at least once per two weeks for those 2 years.The legendary rank up has no fix activity required but its between 775 and 1030 so you might need an extra half a year to be sure. 
3 years doesn't make you 100% established but you have acquired some knowledge during this time if you are not only a spamming bounty zombie, of course.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
People who are expecting to learn English should really take some help.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Everyone who has been a member six months ago is hero and legendary. you think these guys created bitcoin. bloody imperialism
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I consider Jennifer’s blog one of the best English grammar sources. During all these years, she has written lot of materials and put many downloadable lessons on her blog.
It’s a super useful website for both beginners and advanced learners.  https://englishgrammar.org
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
If you was register from 1 or 2 years ago, you will got fucking free merit.
So older members didn't deserve any recognition?

Unfortunately, what has also happened is that a lot of the older spammers/shitposters got given a bunch of free merit which has subsequently been given to either their alt accounts or "sold" to other new spam/shitposting accounts Roll Eyes

Thankfully, this free merit is limited... So this situation will eventually end and we'll be down to merit coming from merit sources only.

The sooner all the scam ICOs and related "bounties" disappear, the better as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully then all the "will shitpost for pennies" bounty hunters will disappear with them...  Angry

from what I noticed, the whole Altcoin Discussion section seems to only consist of people bumping old threads with a random reply,
although I'm guilty of doing the same if the topic is interesting! But then I realised that noone ever really responds, so where could one go?
I tried making a thread in Altcoin Discussions but it disappears right away due to the spam, and it seems like most people aren't interested in contributing to the discussion itself  Grin
Sure I did join initially for bounties aswell but there are very many knowledgeable people here I noticed, so now I like to discuss regular topics instead.

I started posting in Bitcoin Discussion and so far it seems like the quality of content is higher there, so if anyone is looking for interesting discussions I suggest go there Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Not when lambo, or when moon.

But when merit, sir?

Some of us already have lambo and timeshares on the moon, now we need to understand what the fuck people are posting
Activity: 34
Not when lambo, or when moon.

But when merit, sir?
Activity: 266
Wow too much information here, I have learned too many from those guys and need to read more.
Activity: 280
Good speech, this hurts to be honest. But that's what motivate me to try harder to learn how to use English better and learn more about crypto at the same time.
Activity: 154
You know TMAN too, he got lots of merit, but half of them are added by the system.

Yeah and another 584 of them he earned which would still make him a Hero Member. Maybe if you stopped whining like a child about how unfair life is and made a valuable contribution to the forum like TMAN does you wouldn't still be stuck on zero.

I dont say TMAN is not good. He does everything well.  I just say many many old member did not anything, just a spammer, not good people like TMAN, they still become Sr Member, Hero Member....You know have too much account like that. That i wanna say.

Acttualy, I do not contribute anything to the forum, I just join for bounty, so I dont compain anymore.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
So older members didn't deserve any recognition?

Unfortunately, what has also happened is that a lot of the older spammers/shitposters got given a bunch of free merit which has subsequently been given to either their alt accounts or "sold" to other new spam/shitposting accounts Roll Eyes

Thankfully, this free merit is limited... So this situation will eventually end and we'll be down to merit coming from merit sources only.

The sooner all the scam ICOs and related "bounties" disappear, the better as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully then all the "will shitpost for pennies" bounty hunters will disappear with them...  Angry
Activity: 238
I absolutely agree that in order to get some merits people should work and thinking over impovement not only o themselves and their ranks in order to participate in better campaigns, but also should help the community. Give a helping hand to newbies, give a hint or advise, share your knowledge and soon merits will be received.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
You know TMAN too, he got lots of merit, but half of them are added by the system.

Yeah and another 584 of them he earned which would still make him a Hero Member. Maybe if you stopped whining like a child about how unfair life is and made a valuable contribution to the forum like TMAN does you wouldn't still be stuck on zero.
Activity: 154
I think it was not fair for newbie. You can check some member got merit (Just go to profile and click Merit system). Not all of them received from another person. They got it from older system which give for free.
My friend rank Sr.Member and got 250 merit. He does not do anything, he just a old member ( Register from long time ago). You know TMAN too, he got lots of merit, but half of them are added by the system.

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
To become a meritable user there's only one thing to consider and that is the "Quality Post", Quality Post means constructive post, also means good in english skill.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
need the rank up dawg, these hookers,rims, and blow aint gonna pay for themselves.  We need that bounty moneyz.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
A big thanks to your suggestion, you give us idea's and more knowledge on how we can get merits at the same time you inspire newbies to do their best to rank up in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
It's amazing what people think they might get merits for... I'm not sure if it is just sheer desperation to get those first 10 merits to get out of Jr. Member or what? Huh But after repeatedly telling people to stop posting in mega-threads... every other submission is post#324823642 in a 50+ page "Is bitcoin even real?" type thread Roll Eyes

It does take a lot of time to hunt for decent posts. At one stage, I was even considering giving up the hunt, and giving all my smerits to TMAN. Smiley However, I decided that it would be better for the forum if I tried to help people to improve their English. This is why I started the Fit to Talk English help project. I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that very few members are interested in this, despite the fact that lack of English skills seems to be considered as the primary reason for not being awarded merits. I'm starting to think that the main reason for the lack of interest is the fact that you can't spam your signature, and you can't earn any merits over there.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
I would love to read them bud, but the Time/Effort=rewards do not add up.. I just cannot stand all that spammy shit.. Bitcoin great for me, my family best, when moon, BITCOIN FEED MY FAMILY...all that stuff just hurts my eyes bud, I am pretty sure no merit sources could go through 90% of the threads there.
if it changes I will 100% head there for a look again fella, its hard to hand out merits  although I am making an effort to reduce the merits I hand out in meta.
Amen to that... I even started stalking bill gator's "sMerit review" thread, hoping to find some merit worthy posts from outside of my usual subboards... Unfortunately, probably less than 5% of the posts that people put up for review in that thread should ever have been written... and of that 5%, maybe 5% of those deserve merit (in my opinion). Undecided

It's amazing what people think they might get merits for... I'm not sure if it is just sheer desperation to get those first 10 merits to get out of Jr. Member or what? Huh But after repeatedly telling people to stop posting in mega-threads... every other submission is post#324823642 in a 50+ page "Is bitcoin even real?" type thread Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
This helps me understand your position a bit better. I personally hand out a decent amount of my sMerit in those boards, but I can certainly understand where you're coming from. It is really rare that I bump into high ranking members in these section that aren't spammers. I spend hours searching for good threads to post in, and usually it is just me giving a tip to a beginner anyways. The best threads from these boards that I have ever found are those that have been submitted to me within my "Review thread". I agree, it's probably a waste of time, but old habits die hard and I find gems occasionally. That stuff hurts my eyes too, but the mods have been kicking ass lately, so hopefully it doesn't remain like this for much longer.

if it changes I will 100% head there for a look again fella, its hard to hand out merits  although I am making an effort to reduce the merits I hand out in meta.
Pages:
Jump to: