Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 70. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 06, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
If I were you, I would continue to do what you do. If you achieved this result in only half a year - then you are very good at it. Keep it up!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
Bitcoin is now going down a lot because it's a coincheck to be hacked. It will be reclaimed very fast and the market will revert to the previous place and keep improving, until then hold it.
Yes, now is not the right time to sell coins. At the moment, you just have to wait. But in any case, it is better to diversify your investments into different crypto-currencies, this will reduce the risks. It's also a good idea to invest some of your bitcoins in new ICOs.
Activity: 392
February 05, 2018, 03:45:04 PM
I think part of the BTC can be purchased altcoins top, and the rest of the hold . Soon there should be a recovery of the market . Not yet time to fall
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
Bitcoin is now going down a lot because it's a coincheck to be hacked. It will be reclaimed very fast and the market will revert to the previous place and keep improving, until then hold it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
February 05, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
I think it's good to convert a part to FIAT. Profit capitalization is an important thing in trading. You can invest in something other than a crypto for your safety.
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
For me its better to go for the first and second option that you have. You can hold it a little bit longer until the price of bitcoin increase and you are satisfy to the profit that your bitcoin produce. or you can also put an investment in some trusted altcoin so you could have a variety of investment that make you have more income.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
maybe you can keep it for long-term investments, or participate in ICo, otherwise you can trading to increase your bitcoin. or if you are kind you can donate it to me 
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
You either just hold your bitcoin and watch it grow or use it to invest other altcoins, preferably the ones included in top 5. You can also sell it to others.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
February 03, 2018, 03:42:47 PM
If you still have 15 Bitcoin. Now you need to hold it . Price at the moment is lowest. So just hold. Soon it will go up.
Regards.
Activity: 104
February 03, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
I wonder what OP did to his 12btc that time he create this thread and ask for advice since btc price the time this thread posted is already down by around 50% now and not only btc but also most of alts so if he did whether he keep his btc or invest in various alts I bet his on lossing side by now and if did cash out his btc he might be in big smile this time thinking he had made the right thing.

I can only hope that he decided to seal some of the profit since the dip was huge this time around... The risk is still high, so I would definitely sell more than 50% now and go invest somewhere "safer".
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
In my opinion, you need to invest in several other altcoins. So there will be less chance of failure. Although you are very lucky, maybe you do not need my recommendations.  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 03, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
I wonder what OP did to his 12btc that time he create this thread and ask for advice since btc price the time this thread posted is already down by around 50% now and not only btc but also most of alts so if he did whether he keep his btc or invest in various alts I bet his on lossing side by now and if did cash out his btc he might be in big smile this time thinking he had made the right thing.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
relax, dude, everything will be fine, predict the rapid growth of bitcoin in the spring, so keep it for now with you, then you can make 200 and 300% of earnings.
Activity: 238
February 03, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
If you can really play safe by selling some parts and using its profits on some other alt coin you think there are other potential future profits to avoid losing. Or you can keep the BTC amount in your portfolio.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
Convert all of them in ethereum as soon as you can!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 03, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
If you still have these 12 bitcoin, buy altcoins now.
When the market is recovering, altcoins are always recovering much more than bitcoin.
You can easily tell it if you notice the change of bitcoin's dominance.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 03, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
Of course it's strange to say this, but in your place, I probably would not have done anything, because your 12 BTC will soon cost just huge money. I think this year they will cost about $ 50,000 per 1 BTC, so probably it's better not to do anything if you do not want to lose them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 01, 2018, 08:40:26 PM
I think you must just hold bro. bitcoin is a limited coin. iI thınk  when ligthing fork will avaliable bitcoin is going to the moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
Well, you can actually play safe by selling some parts; probably half of the 12 and use its returns on some promising alt coins around now. Seriously you are gonna make huge profits if you can just see the bigger picture especially with the ongoing exchange market dip, just try and see it as a blessing in disguise, hence not looking at how some coins have dropped miserably in prices, I can sense some of these coins will bounce back strongly and put smiles in the faces of their holders. Brother, now its time to act first. Everything seems to love working for your good, thus, do not waste this golden opportunity, it doesn't goes and last forever. Act today!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
February 01, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
Am of the opinion that you should keep holding your bitcoin particularly now that it's value has decline and invest some of your money in some other altcoins that you think has potential profit in the future in other to avoid looses.
Pages:
Jump to: