Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 98. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 10:15:17 AM
You are really good man ! 12 BTC will probably be worth 1 million $ at some point, so just HODL  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:00:38 AM
12 btc will be a great fortune in the future, so just hold it and do nothing, many people lost their bitcoin because they want to sell high and buy low while they can never buy back as the train run so fast
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 11, 2017, 09:57:00 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

hmm with that amount of bitcoin specially in a form of a profit from an earlier investment then I would try to invest it in altcoin or just fund a project if I already have enough money for my self.  But I would still try to play itself and save 50% of my bitcoins for continuous holding.
that would not be enough to make own cryptocurrency,because making
a project needs large capital to advertice your coin,in campaign itself you will
 spend more than 6-10 bitcoin respectively in all sort of campaigns.

What you do better?let the 6 btc in your wallet for long term investment,and
the other 50% is on offline business in which you can be sure of big profit
 if you will open a business fits for your skills
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 09:44:55 AM
That's big amount of money right on your wallet. If i have that amount of money and you will give me the same choices, i will choose the first and the second choices. But on the second choice, i will invest on bitcoin more than i invest in altcoins because we already know that bitcoin is hurting the alt coins because of its drastic price hike lately.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 09:15:04 AM
Hodl hodl hodl hodl!!!! Just don't sell them and you will get a big profit.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 11, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
I think if you have 12 BTC, you can divide it into 4 portions, then according to your expectations of four plans to realize respectively, in the future will certainly get good returns, regardless of the currency is up or down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 11, 2017, 08:58:00 AM
You already have that 12 bitcoin now, I suggest that 80% of it hold it so that your value of bitcoin in the future will increase. 20% of it suggested to convert it it now in order for to feel now the benefits in investing in Bitcoin perhaps that bitcoin was purchase when the value of bitcoin still low.
That's great to have 12bitcoins, ok let it be the option I would think is go sell the 50per of the coins means 6 coins as the bitcoin price is very good at this time and remaining 6 coins hold it for quite a few time if the price goes beyond 20k$ then sell that's looks like a better option.
Activity: 165
December 11, 2017, 08:48:40 AM
wow you are so rich and will be more rich if you hold for 1 year. it will be grow up
Activity: 448
December 11, 2017, 08:44:09 AM
You are great , I even would say suprescia results , it is better to continue what you are doing and increase your capital
Activity: 84
December 11, 2017, 08:41:45 AM
You already have that 12 bitcoin now, I suggest that 80% of it hold it so that your value of bitcoin in the future will increase. 20% of it suggested to convert it it now in order for to feel now the benefits in investing in Bitcoin perhaps that bitcoin was purchase when the value of bitcoin still low.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
December 11, 2017, 06:54:03 AM
When the price is more than 18,000 dollars, sell half, and the second half and leave in that currency. Maybe in the future we'll see 100,000 dollars or more.
I think that the price of bitcoin in 100.000 dollars we will see already in 2019, and maybe a little earlier. Now not many people know about the crypto currency - about 5% if I'm not mistaken. But think, what will happen when all the people of the world learn about crypto-currencies?
Activity: 144
December 11, 2017, 06:42:59 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

hmm with that amount of bitcoin specially in a form of a profit from an earlier investment then I would try to invest it in altcoin or just fund a project if I already have enough money for my self.  But I would still try to play itself and save 50% of my bitcoins for continuous holding.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 11, 2017, 06:39:08 AM
I recommend HODLing, because the sky is the limit when it comes to Bitcoin.
But also invest in good Altcoins, like Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA and Stellar for extra profit. All these coins have massive potential in 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 11, 2017, 04:16:24 AM
When the price is more than 18,000 dollars, sell half, and the second half and leave in that currency. Maybe in the future we'll see 100,000 dollars or more.
Activity: 168
December 11, 2017, 04:05:18 AM
Keep three quarter of your Bitcoin and then invest the left over in altcoins.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
First of all congrats on your accomplishment. Very nice amount money to make in a year. As for your question if you feel comfortable on what you are doing you can continue to doing it to be a millionaire. If you want to get in something new you can try to create a token that will solve some problem on network but this is harder to do compared to trading.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:53:36 AM
my advise to you. some of bitcoin invest in altcoins and some of bitcoins hold because bitcoin value will be instantly increase very soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:47:19 AM
Hold half of them and invest half in altcoin to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 03:38:46 AM
hiring a professional manager who for a small fee will manage your pool of crypto-currencies
Activity: 86
December 11, 2017, 03:36:41 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

I would say go for option 2. Thats probably the safest option that will bring you some good rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: