Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 97. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 22, 2017, 06:06:20 AM
You shoulda sold your btc in $19k and buyback it today in $13k well the market very volatile.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 06:03:10 AM
I think you must invest a little to cryptocurrency, or half of bitcoin will just save to your wallet so that in the near future it will rise.
Activity: 85
The world is flat...
December 22, 2017, 05:58:28 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Hold it, it will up to 50000)
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:30:47 AM
How did you do this am very interested in learning how this is achievable.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
December 22, 2017, 05:12:57 AM
Wow that amazing only 6 month you can turn $1000 in to 12 BTC. I think just continue to do trading and maximize your profit, keep learning to become more expert. And will good idea to use 50% of total amount of Bitcoin for trading and other 50% for long term investment.
Activity: 58
December 22, 2017, 05:09:20 AM
Just be happy and hodl my friend!
Activity: 644
December 22, 2017, 05:08:03 AM
Dont worry be happy, take a good rest on Holydays) For all new traders) Show all bonuses of new technologies) If u traded very hard u need this) Its better to think after rest)
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 04:29:45 AM
You should keep 80 % of the BTC - 20 % of them investing in altcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 04:26:15 AM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

What are you doing right now with all your cryptocurrencies? Did you take any decision? Still holding'em or have already sold all of your Ethereum-Bitcoins? Maybe exchanged to some more promising coin ot token? If yes and it's not a secret which one (2,3 or more) you choosed? Too many questions? If you answer the last one I'll be happY!!!  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
December 20, 2017, 06:30:00 PM
I would hold onto them and see where they can really go!
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
December 20, 2017, 06:49:57 PM
Dude,you are lucky man Grin Excellent result for 6 month)
My advice: keep it)
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 06:40:33 PM
That's a lot money,12 bitcoins.
If I were you,I would just sell 1 bitcoin,take a vacation and relax myself.And spend all the money :-)
At the same time,I would use 20% of my bitcoin to invest the top 10 altcoins.
Maybe I will try to buy some miner to mine bitcoin.
That's my plan If I have 12 bitcoins,good luck buddy.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 03:56:04 PM
If you have so many bitcoins, then just sell half, and leave the other half. This will be the right decision, especially the price of one $ 18,000.
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
December 20, 2017, 03:54:00 PM
The author of the theme write, what happened to your 12 bitcoins? can there be 13? and what are your plans for them? found the best solution for yourself?

I lost a lot of them and went down to 7 Bitcoin by trading alts. Then I got more of them back and have over 14  Smiley
Activity: 73
December 11, 2017, 04:49:55 PM
50% hodl.. 30% other altcoins investment and 20% trade or maybe the other 10% should be in other passive in cryptocurrency like lending or some sort of like that
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 11:01:54 AM
The author of the theme write, what happened to your 12 bitcoins? can there be 13? and what are your plans for them? found the best solution for yourself?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 11, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

if I were you I would Convert to Fiat as much as 6 bitcoin.
so I can enjoy my work for 6 months and vacation around the world.
and 6 bitcoins I invest in bitcoin and see what happens after I'm on vacation.
Activity: 266
December 11, 2017, 10:57:42 AM
Hold 70% of your bitcoins and invest the remaining 30% in good alt coin that have low marketcap and have potential to grow.
Activity: 181
December 11, 2017, 10:29:28 AM
i think you keep holding 12 BTC because i believe  the bitcoin price hit $20,000  end this month .

maybe the bitcoin price can break $25,000 very soon.

Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 10:26:21 AM
I think It would be better, if you leave a little in Bitcoin and with the rest of the fund you can invest in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: