Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 95. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 26, 2017, 06:02:46 AM
Why not invest in some alternate coins that are very potential to rise for about 10x its base price now? There are lots of alt coins in the top 30 that is still very low in price now but with big market cap. Those alt coin might give you a pure chance of having a winning investment in the long run.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:45:03 AM
why not take some bitcoins into ICOs?   Keep 80% , and  put 20% into ICO
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 05:38:25 AM
First of all: WOW!
Second of all, I'd say hold the bitcoin. The price has decreased substantially, as compared to a couple of weeks ago, thus, you'd be losing profit if you decide to switch to altcoins, at least for now. I'd say, hodl it until the BTC rises once again (because it will, trust me). Have in mind that it might not reach 20k, but it will be more than 15k for sure. Thus, if you want to maximize your revenue, hodl it, then sell it when it reaches its new peak (you'll know when this phenomenon occurs) and then - invest in new altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 05:29:39 AM
Since 12 BTC is a good amount nowadays, I would begin trading with 1 BTC and hodl the rest.
But choose carefully if you are to multiply your profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 26, 2017, 05:26:32 AM
I think you should hold the bitcoin and not invest in altcoin and other coins.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
December 26, 2017, 05:02:34 AM
just keep the bitcoin you have, because bitcoin is the best coin to be a long-term investment.

This is probably not the best solution,keep all your money in one single coin as it seems to me the purchase of other coins for the future, it is necessary
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
December 25, 2017, 10:21:35 PM
just keep the bitcoin you have, because bitcoin is the best coin to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 08:22:56 PM
just hold or buy ETH, because i believe the eth price will increase at the end of 2018 to 5x from the current price
If i have that amount of bitcoin then i will covert the half into our local money and hold the remaining half because i have my own personal needs that differ from others, so if that is really a question on what you should do of your 12 btc then seriously my answers is its all up to you since we are all have different purpose and needs of financial aspects.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 25, 2017, 08:12:34 PM
just hold or buy ETH, because i believe the eth price will increase at the end of 2018 to 5x from the current price
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
December 25, 2017, 04:09:19 PM
I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea.
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Imaging starting out with less money and make it grow to 12 BTC  isnt a joke even an average person cant really make up that high.Im sure on that even investors would struggle to reach out 12 btc within 6 months with just that capital.If i were you better to continue on what you are doing. If you dont mind, whats the thing you are actually doing? Grin

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I really suggest you to continue like this and you have your future secured for passing rest of your life.  Grin
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 01:14:47 PM
Spend 6BTC on a down payment on a house and nice car. Keep 3 coins as BTC. Invest the last 3BTC the same way you did previously. If you can flip nothing into 12BTC, you can support yourself for the rest of your life with 3BTC.  Good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 01:08:24 PM
1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Second option is the best, so you have a foundation with little bitcoins and you can also trade on the market so the lost of some altcoins would be much less problem than a loss of a BTC.
Activity: 226
Merit: 28
December 25, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
You are very smart man,my friend , and lucky! You make very good decision there by investing some of your money at crypto,in my oppinion you have to hold 2-3 bitcoins for future and at the rest of money invest to promising ico  Wink
Activity: 425
December 25, 2017, 12:41:17 PM
I would keep the bitcoins in your place for at least another five years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 12:37:08 PM
My answer is simple: HODL! Especially now when bitcoin dropped in price it's stupid to sell it or turn in altcoins. It was not dumb to trade it when it was $20k in price actually.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 12:33:35 PM
You should sell some and invest some in bitcoin. Or you can buy some altcoins then invest in altcoins. If for long-term investments of course this will be a huge profit. Hold your bitcoin until the right time.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 25, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
Edit: I have changed almost all of my Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash (scalability issues are becoming an increasing problem in Bitcoin and bigger block sizes seems like the way to go). Since making this post I have also increased my portfolio. Time to hodl. I think I will invest 20% of the rest of the Bitcoin that I have into altcoins.

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

to hold or to invest on other coin is good option. bitcoin soon will increasing but the problem is , is bitcoin already too high?. you need to consider it before hold bitcoin. maybe invest on altcoin would be better option for now. i suggest you altcoin such as iota and ripple both have good potential to grow and both are amazing coin with good project.
Activity: 110
December 25, 2017, 12:05:57 PM
If i were you, lets say i have 12 bitcoin, i'll probably split it, 20% on ETH, 20% on litecoin and then hold onto the remaining 60% on bitcoin. If i need to spend some of it i'll just get the amount of what i need on bitcoin. That's all i do to it somehow.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
December 25, 2017, 11:42:43 AM
Edit: I have changed almost all of my Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash (scalability issues are becoming an increasing problem in Bitcoin and bigger block sizes seems like the way to go). Since making this post I have also increased my portfolio. Time to hodl. I think I will invest 20% of the rest of the Bitcoin that I have into altcoins.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Well, if it is not LIFE changing money...I"d HODL.

Imagine if you sold it say around July 2016 for $478 bucks or some such...you'd be a crying now....yeah you could lose the works..but which would make you feel worse?

(or my convoluted logic on all this) Smiley

Activity: 154
December 25, 2017, 11:39:22 AM
That's a pretty amazing feat you have there. The easy answer is to diversify your portfolio, with most of it in bitcoin, and hope for the best from there. But if you earned 12 bitcoin, what are you doing asking a bunch of strangers on the internet? obviously most of us don't have even half as much as you do, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get out of this.
Pages:
Jump to: