Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 10. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Rating plus research is good for finding the perfect ICO. And $500 is good enough to choose your best pick, what you are planning to do of spreading your fund in more than two ICO is the best thing to do. Investing in any ICO is very risky and even you find a good one you are still not sure on it until you see the coin in the market and so choosing more than two is the best decision.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Go in fully anon! ⚡FINDBITS ⚡ P2P MARKETPLACE ⚡
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 20, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
The $500 may be too little, but you can slowly experience the process of investing. Learning is more important. You only have more experience to learn in constant trading. I think this is a very good start.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 20, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
If I were you, I would have invest in BTC or ETH. Their predictions are more promising so you will be able to get an income with the nearest time.
Activity: 39
July 18, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
I think you need to look for altcoin which have low price which has great potential
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 18, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
Invest a majority of money in BTC and ETH, and use the other part of money for trading. In the result you will have money eve now and in future too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 18, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
with this amount it is better to invest in 2 different coins from the top 100-200 with a large growth potential.
Activity: 14
July 17, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
ETH is a decent price or just a shitcoin and hope for the best lol.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

In my opinion, $500 is not a good amount to diversify too much. According to my opinion, this amount shold be shared between just two coins. And I think bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin might be good to choose.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
If I were you, I would choose the crypto-currency giants. For example bitcoin or ethereum. You can also attribute the ripple here
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 17, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
Today it is best to invest in little-known projects that have recently been successful ICO. As a rule, such projects show excellent growth, and also remain attractive for pampas. I recommend that you look at the TRAXIA project (TMT) - I think now it's a very successful entry point.
Activity: 43
July 17, 2018, 07:08:45 AM
The main coin to look out for is ETHEREUM, not on the grounds that it is crafted by Vitaliy Buterin, however an extremely unique task. RIPLLE, ZCASH, NXT, DASH, NAM are qualified, with $ 500 you can purchase youthful coins too who have great competitors later on like MTH. this is my sentiment
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 05:17:11 AM
Paying attention to position on coinmarketcap can help him to understand what chance this asset have to make x10 in shortterm.
Activity: 420
July 15, 2018, 07:05:56 AM
Invest everything in bitcoin and forget it for a while.Almost all coins depend on the direction of bitcoin movement.when the market starts to grow-shift to other coins.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 06:56:58 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???

seeing as this is a post from march and is a pretty long thread, just curious on what you did decide to invest on?
Activity: 75
July 15, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
We should assume that going into ICO render profitable chances for best part of the hardened hodlers nonetheless crypto-currencies may become quicker at least for newer followers considering modest volatility.
Activity: 189
July 14, 2018, 11:54:46 AM
I think this is the not a good amount to invest in the altcoins, but if you want to invest in the outcomes so I prefer you to have invested in these coins. Which have a very low price at this moment. it is a very potential. Dash, Es, ripple
Activity: 3
July 14, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
I would recommend you checking the Top 100 or even Top 10; especially if you want to HODL long term. Everything beyond the Top 100 increases your risk of picking a dead end project or scam, even though you could get the most growth out of a smaller project that might be "under the radar" right now. But don't get confused if a shitcoin had a good run in the past - because this is common during hype phases or might have been a pump and dump.

Since you probably have no experience in what to look in a coin chose one of the proven coins. I think picking one of these give you the least risk in the long term BTC, ETH, IOTA, Litecoin, Monero etc.
Personally I do not like Ripple and Tether but thats up to you. Additional:  some of the Top 10-20 coins are trying to solve quite similar problems in different ways so think about that when you pick them.

For example you can pick all "ETH clones" in the hope at least one of them survives in the long term -or- you can spread your money on completely different projects (Currency, Privatecoin, Cryptoasset, Securitytoken and so on).
Activity: 132
July 14, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
$ 500 is a good amount to start with, especially now that the market is red and the coins have lost and are still losing considerable amount of value. This can be taken advantage of as there are high quality coins with growth potential cheaply available in the market. do your research and put that money in cheap but quality alts which will get you good returns in the bull run, You can also invest in ICOs, though this is a very risky investment plan, but if you get good ICOs , you will earn good returns off them
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
Today, most coins have fallen in price, and it seems to me that this is a good time to invest. I would invest this amount in some 5 most reliable and promising coins. Most likely I would buy coins from the top 20.
Pages:
Jump to: