Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 6. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:33:41 AM
There are many goo projects, but for everyone there is a risk, poeple can tell you to buy "this" or "other", but only you will make a decision. I'm just saying: invest with a criterion and always conduct research.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
$500 is enough for investing in altcoin, but it is still too little for investing in bitcoin. If you want a stable and safe currency, I suggest you choose Ethereum. Worth long-term investment.
Activity: 102
August 14, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.

Everything is cheap at the moment but we don't know yet if the bottom has been reached. You could lose another 20% to 40% if the dip continues.

Personally, I'll get eth, omg, neo and qtum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
If you want to create big basket , you can spreate your money to invest both of sides. I think that you should especially basic coins bacuse all market is not good now and none of use can't know what will hapen.
Activity: 44
August 14, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
The more choices and options you have to where you will invest your money will increase your chance to have more profit since not everything you will invest will be a loss there will also be gain.
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
Go look at the price charts, the price has fallen down so much and even that is enough for you to want to buy eth. Although since the price of eth is falling then that means that the other coins in are falling in prices too so you might want to look into other cheaper coins to buy for now.
Activity: 92
August 14, 2018, 12:52:01 AM
I think, with the measure of cash you are currently you will just get 1 kind of coin in the best, yet I figure you should search for different sorts of altcoin that have awesome development openings in the following couple of months or you take an interest abundance crusade on the grounds that here you can get significant coin for nothing. with cash Tang you have now, I won't propose a considerable measure of coins for procurement. just a single coin entitled you purchase the coin neo, coins it has the capability without bounds and the cost was very low. you will get a coin more.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
It doesn't make sense to invest only $500 in the world of cryptocurrencies. You can't expect it to return hundreds of times. That's very embarrassing. It can be said that very few people can do it. So you should use more money to invest, as long as you can have dozens of times the return is very good.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 06:34:35 AM
50% of the investment portfolio should be bitcoin and ethereum. The remaining 50% can be invested in 5-10 crypto-currency from the top-25. In this case, you'll be less prone to volatility and be able to get a lot of Xs when any of the altcoins grow up
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
Everybody says a small amount, I don't agree. The amount of money does not matter. You can make good investments with this amount.
Activity: 4
August 13, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
your investment purchase is good . i recommend 50% in the top 10 . 30% in 11 to 20 . top 20 are all high quality coins
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
With this sum, I will recommend you put resources into altcoin with low costs as the cost of coin are low now or you put resources into great icos however please set aside opportunity to complete an appropriate research about the undertakings previously you put resources into it to abstain from being defrauded.
Activity: 96
August 07, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
I think you can continue to accumulate your dollar. You have too few dollars now, so little money is not suitable for investment. This is my opinion.
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
Forgive me, but I still do not understand the question. If you wanted to ask where to invest $ 500, then probably ETH or BTC is not the option that would make a big profit. It is necessary to search from the top 100 altcoins, and they are now almost free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 07, 2018, 08:18:16 AM
With $ 500 you can have a good rise in kryptomere, it is Better to invest in good projects that came out-x10, they're still your pick up momentum. for example Bitclave can now buy
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
if you invest for a long time, you can buy any coins from the top 20 and forget about them for a few months or a year
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
Invest everything in bitcoin and forget it for a while.Almost all coins depend on the direction of bitcoin movement.when the market starts to grow-shift to other coins.
Yes, that's true. Good and safe investment is mostly in Bitcoin. You can't go wrong here. But if we are talking about altcoins, Ethereum is a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:48:07 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
I agree with people who advice you to split the $500 into parts and invest in the most reliable coins from the top-10. You can start with BTC, ETH, EOS. They have good potential and flexibility.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 07, 2018, 02:47:00 AM
Yes, today you have a lot of opportunities. Now, do not look everywhere with perspectives. All coins at peak prices. In case of a peak day. Then do not buy everything profitable
I agree. You don't buy on peak days, you wait for low days, but now the market is heaving up and down so fast that figuring out if it's a peak day or tomorrow will be one is hard.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
MY suggestion is if you have 500$ for investment then study top 5 coins of the market and invest in all your money with parts and i think by that you can earn profit and no chance to loose.

If seven months ago, for $ 500 I do not think it deserves to be invested, since it's very little like Bitcoin for $ 20,000 and ETH for $ 1400. But now you can invest it with larger amounts of coin and the possibility of future price increases
Pages:
Jump to: