Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 34. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
Because you don't have a lot of money, I would recommend investing your money in altcoin. Altcoin can bring huge benefits.

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
I guess people now has the strongest believe that falling will stop, because it is going already for 2 months, so I think it is worth risking to invest now.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
May 09, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
if you have experience of trade then my advise to you do for trade you will earn high profit in trade because now every coin are highly volatile and the trader and now earn good income from trades but if you don't have experience of trade so don't invest you money in shitcoins and those coins who have not value in market just invest this money in BTC and ripple now bitcoin price are going increase invest your 50% of investment in bitcoin and hold tell when you money are become double i think tell june bitcoin price will be double. and 50% invest in ripple because ripple are go down from 3$ and i believed ripple will go to 2$ in this year ripple will also give you highest profit.
Activity: 38
May 09, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
Look closely at such coins as Ripple, Verge, Boss, Byte. I think you would be interested to trade on them and make a profit. They can provide a good income, with a skillful approach.
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
It seems to me that $ 500 is worth investing in eth or neo.  If you invest in neo then hold the coins for a year or two.
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
I would suggest you VeChain or CPchain coins - I am pretty sure those will go up at least 4x, probably much more in this year. Same for Cardano.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
Buy Ethereum and don't think. This is the best option for promotion of capital quickly and safely. Especially now, when Ethereum can not be stopped.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
Too few, preferably you have more than 10,000 US dollars, and then do a good job of research, select a project of a good team, keep track of the long-term, you will have a very big profit. Remember that long-term ownership and follow-up team development can yield good returns.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
My opinion is Siacoin.
You can buy SIA for long term..
I bought it, hope will be hot profit soon Smiley
Activity: 59
May 09, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
I think you should first make sure that the 500 dollar is not the first to lose money, so it is safer to invest in the top 10 coins. If it was me, I would buy EOS or XVG.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
May 09, 2018, 08:20:35 AM
My advice is to use a part of this money to buy ETH and then invest the rest in alcoins or ICOs
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 09, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
You can choose ETH to buy it. because this is the fastest growing of the ETH. At present, the price of ETH has recovered most strongly compared to other altcoins. This shows that their staff is working hard and their business project is favorable. If you want to hold on for a long time, I can give some advantages of ETH:
>> Highly resistant to hacker attacks.
>> The system still works even if some parts of the network are disconnected.
>> Because the decentralization system is not controlled, managed or operated by an individual, it will minimize some of the negative aspects of human behavior.
These are the advantages that attract a lot of investors in the future and I highly appreciate the security of ETH.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:51:34 AM
Marinecoìn - I believe that MarineCoìn would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at https://marineco.ìn. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot and they are now giving 20.000 -MTC- Free ICO for one person who sign up the link https://marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 09, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

If you want to invest your 500$, you may want to try investing in BTC which is the best profitable crypto coin in the market with a lot of potential growth. We can't deny that BTC is still the best coin to invest with especially this 1st quarter of the month, you just have to wait for the perfect time to buy at dips or when the market falls again in order to maximize your profit margin. If you want to divide your earning, you can divide it in 50-50 with 2 potential growth coins or altcoins, for example , 250$ for BTC and 250% for ETH, you will not regret investing in ETH since it is the best choice investing in an altcoin which has highest market cap and profitability. You just have to do it right, buy at the right time and sell it at the perfect time. Holding is not easy, it will take a lot of patience, but it will be worth it in the end.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:02:43 AM
Marinecoín.Want an airdrop?Check this 20,000 .MTC. to be given. Join the Marinecoín community - marineco.ín and get 20,000 .MTC. by joining their free ico. Marinecoín is a fast-block chain. It has low fees with a resilient network. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotNow you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here marineco.ín and get 20,000 .MTC.Join the Marinecoín community - marineco.ín. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Activity: 21
May 09, 2018, 08:01:05 AM
I would like to enter trading as fast, as I can...it seems so interesting for me... But unfortunately I still dont have enough capital to trade with, btw, what is enough to start?
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
Make sure you have big percentage with Bitcoin and ethereum, they are like the king and the queen of crypto. 70% for bitcoin and ethereum 30% for other altcoins that have a potential. Make sure you learn more about other altcoins that you want to buy and make sure you set it for long time investment and i hope this $500 is the money that you are not scare if you lose it because in crypto world anything can happened.
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
I would invest in eth or neo.  Or I would look for a good company and invest in ICO.  There you can get a good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
May 08, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
your $500 will become $5,000 if you're going to invest into some new altcoins that has the potential to be the next top altcoins.
I am a supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL and it's brand new Oyster Shell SHL that will soon become the next top altcoins in crypto market in the next few weeks or months.
end this month of May, they will launch their main net as wrapper for online storage on IOTA Tangle as users will then upload and keep their important files up to one year.
Oyster price value will surely surge in the next few weeks or months from today due to their crypto project that is very useful for some internet users.
Activity: 378
April 21, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
I think $500 is a very small amount to investment, So i suggest you to invest in low value coins it is better for you. BITB, RDD, Siacoin, XVG and Ripple  are some low value coins which have to more potential to grow in future. if you invest in those coins and hold it for long term then you will get good returns
Pages:
Jump to: