Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 38. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
It's good news)) I can recommend:
Scalable and provably fair online gambling platform driven by a combination of off-chain cryptography and blockchain technology.

You can read more in ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-luckchemy-provably-fair-online-gambling-platform-3162475
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 13, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
If you really have invested it that day, it would bebforbcertain that you have now gained. As to the current market trends today altcoins and bitcoin had moved up. It was a very lucky day for those who have invested during thise times when coin was too low in price. I just hope you did
I think it's still too minimal if he sells it now, the price is not moving too high, if I become him I will keep hodl it, because I believe this increase is just a refresher and will rise again in the near future and I'm sure the next pump will be higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 13, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
actually if you can choose one of a top 20 altcoins, it will be much better because they are much safer and more chance to have profit in the future, moreover, you should choose an altcoin has its own unique platform like NEO or Ripple, those one are unique are one of the most characteristic for big whales to pump the price in the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 13, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Invest it to Bitcoin because the market is just starting to recover. The market value of it fell from the beginning of this year due to the continuous dumps in the market. As such, since the market value is still low,you'll be able to buy huge amount for that money and earn huge profit as the market value of Bitcoin is climbing its way up.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
April 13, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

In my opinion, diversifying your holdings is logical. But I am not sure about that $500 is a good amount to divide. Instead of dividing, maybe you can consider about some strong coins, like ethereum or neo.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 06:19:37 PM
If you really have invested it that day, it would bebforbcertain that you have now gained. As to the current market trends today altcoins and bitcoin had moved up. It was a very lucky day for those who have invested during thise times when coin was too low in price. I just hope you did
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
April 13, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
First take time to cross examine all the potential investment choices you have. Second draw a venn diagram, in order to compare and contrast similarities between them, as well as differences. Use you logic and deductive reasoning skills to assess which investment has the most impact, not just now, but within the future.
     Research which industries are booming. Remember that we live in a technological age of advancement. This alone should speak for itself.

Lastly, practice due diligence, and stop by

http:www.investopedia.com

Any advice should be taken with a grain of salt. That is to say... research it for yourself to see if it balances with your way of thinking and perceiving.
Activity: 131
April 13, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
That is a nice sum of money to invest while it also gives you more freedom to pick and choose what you want. I would put 15-20% of this sum into altcoins that may go through the roof in a near future, and the rest into top 10.
Activity: 72
April 13, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
 That's a good amount to begin with, id say you split it and buy units of BTC, its showing good recovery signs. Buy some ETH, You will never go wrong with Ethereum, and buy other good coins like waves and NEO
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
I'd suggest you invest 250$ in Ethereum or Bitcoin, and spread the rest over +- 3 altcoins. I recommen VeChain, Binance Coin and maybe Waltonchain or Nebulas.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
if you have money I will invest in some bitcoin campaign money that much can be divided for in one campaign there are more results.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 13, 2018, 04:51:52 PM
You're telling me that you have a 5 hundreds in fiat and you would like to get a suggestion to invest in?
well, that's not good my mate! don't rely on other peoples thoughts! you might destroy your portfolio with non sens coins!
Don't hear any voice, don't read any comment but just turn on your mind, research and get tired researching projects! you would find a great project at the end!
good luck to you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
I think that the best options now are definitely Ethereum and NEO, because they are promising, so they will be suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
I'm sure there's no need to risk that amount. This money can be invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is still the price of these coins is not so high, I advise you to invest in these coins.

I also agree with that. BTC looks good and attractive last days. So if you don't have a goal to multiple you 500$ twice for the week, it's good and resonabe idea to invest you currency to BTC and ETH.
Also (if you what to diversificate your investments) I can advise you to invest some part of your ammount to the XRP and also to the EOS. Ripple used to achieve $3 once so there is a space for rising today. EOS also is very perspective altcoin and there will several big improvments and improtant news this months. So the price has to go up next months.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
April 13, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
I'm sure there's no need to risk that amount. This money can be invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is still the price of these coins is not so high, I advise you to invest in these coins.

At this moment there would be many options which you might have in front you due to the current pump but i would still suggest bitcoin as well as ethreum and in case you want to take risk then go for ripple and stellar.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
April 13, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
I would like to enter trading as fast, as I can...it seems so interesting for me... But unfortunately I still dont have enough capital to trade with, btw, what is enough to start?

some people started to trade with $ 100 in their pockets and after 3 month theyearned $1000. All depends from market and your own skill. I think you can start with $500-$1000. Now any coins are very cheap and you can buy them easy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 13, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
DYOR, but don't listen to those who tell you to invest everything into one coin. The more diverse your portfolio is, the better your chances to rip the profits.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
There are many options in the crypto money world. If you have 500 USD as an investor you can do ico. you can invest in the right subcoins by doing research.
Activity: 921
April 13, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
Activity: 280
April 13, 2018, 04:25:40 PM
I would like to enter trading as fast, as I can...it seems so interesting for me... But unfortunately I still dont have enough capital to trade with, btw, what is enough to start?
Pages:
Jump to: