Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $500 to invest today - page 37. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
April 14, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
With $500 I would buy ethereum because I believe in it and I think the price can go up this year
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
Idk man, i'm trying my hardest to figure this out. lol thank you for any help.
My opinion you have to invest in these coins:-

(RIPPLE & IOTA)

I think it price will be huge in future
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 14, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
The amount is reasonable but to me I will say you should invest in ethereum and if you have eye for it then you go for bitcoin. This is for a start so that all the money will not just go into a dip with several altcoins today without no future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
If you really want to invest your $ 500, I think that it's worth very carefully approaching this issue, I think that today there are projects that you like one of these sprintX projects, I think that it is worth exploring this project and making the right decision
Activity: 406
homt.net
April 14, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
This is a small amount for investment, so I would advise you to invest them in a coins those last year had a fairly high price, but now relatively cheap, they have the potential and you can buy more.
$500 is really small amount. He can collect XRP (Ripple) & Waves for long term holding.
It will be good investment. If he had more than $1000, then I would like to suggest for Litecoin. Litecoin is good for future.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 14, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
If you want to invest long term, then I recommend you buy good altcoins, such as Dash, Neo, Eos, Litecoin and especially Ethereum. Currently Ethereum is priced lower than $ 500, you should buy and hold long term EThereum because this is one of the best altcoin in the market, it ranks second on coinmarketcap and has huge capitalization, i believe In the next few years, EThereum will be very high
Activity: 128
April 14, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
What's the best way to diversify starting with $500. I am overwhelmed right now with all the coins i am interested in. I'm just not sure if i should be only focused on the top 10 or can i pick xxx coin that's ranked between #40-#150. I can say i like about 15-20 coins/tokens i just feel that's way to many for $500. I would like to put half in blue chip coin and invest in some alts with the remaining half. I was thinking put $50 into 4 atls???
I suggest you these coins:-

RIPPLE
NEO
DASH

I think $500 is not enough amount to invest in my opinion you have to invest in $1000
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
This is a small amount for investment, so I would advise you to invest them in a coins those last year had a fairly high price, but now relatively cheap, they have the potential and you can buy more.
Activity: 574
April 14, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
Some of the alts I'm interested in are outside the top 25: AMB, ZIL, SNT, AE, PIVX, ETHOS, ENG, Ncash, CND.

Yes because most of these altcoins have very low value which means they have a good potential for growth in the market and can be hoarded with even a small amount of capital such as a value of $500. Just double check the background of these altcoins before choosing to buy anything.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
April 14, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

you can buy some trusted coins like BTC, ETH, LTC and many more.
Why ? because the current price is still at the bottom.
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
i suggest invest 50% to blockcollider then the another 50% to nex

D127
Activity: 208
April 14, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
$500 for investing is a small amount but if you will go in investment i will go for bitcoin if you prefer a long term investment, because bitcoin is a long term investment for sure in months, or a year you will a huge profit. Stay calm if bitcoin gets a dip it is normal, start investing now in bitcoin buddy.
Activity: 448
April 14, 2018, 11:30:01 AM
I think that the best investment for your 500 dollars will be the Ethereum. This alt has already found content to grow rapidly in capitalization after a strong pump. I think this is a very safe investment.
Activity: 53
April 14, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
500 dollars is quite a small amount, if they invest somewhere out there will be a small amount
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 14, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
I think that now there are too many coins, so the choice is great, but since the market is not in the best of times, then there are really a few worth options. I would not be afraid to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 06:17:06 AM
If you want to be profitable in the cryptocurrency market then you should invest in long term. I advise you to choose and buy these valuable and potential altcoins, not to buy the weakest altcoin, not able to grow. You should buy Ethereum because this is one of the very promising altcoin, $ 500 is not a huge amount, but it's enough for you to buy 1 ETH. I believe the ETH price of this year will reach over $ 1200
Activity: 378
April 14, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
This money can be invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum. NEO or Ripple, those one are unique are one of the most characteristic for  to pump the price in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 14, 2018, 03:24:11 AM
I've seen quite a lot of similar projects and this one for me does not have special distinctive features that would definitely make me buy it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 13, 2018, 08:28:42 PM
your investment purchase is good . i recommend 50% in the top 10 . 30% in 11 to 20 . top 20 are all high quality coins . and the rest can buy some new coins(they are some potential projects and have just been listed)
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 08:26:04 PM
I hope you understand the high risk of this investments and it's not your last money. 15-20 projects are a lot for newcomer's portolio to invest and you will need more attention in the future to rebalance that kind of portfolio. In my opinion there only projects worth of invest for mid-long term is infrastructure projects:
  • innovative blockchains (eos, zlq, fusion, cosmos, tezos, dfinity)
  • strong protocols (ocean protocol for example)
  • top dapps(I don't know much but I would prefer something with data usage)

Pages:
Jump to: