Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $ 5000. should start where - page 10. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
March 03, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

invest on some good ICO and wait for it to boom. just look around at it the altsection. or if you are a good day trader. bet it on some altcoins you think are very volatile, ez profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
March 03, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

If I were you, I'd spend $4000 for Bitcoin and put them in a secure hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S only costs 70EUR, by the way). The rest $1000 is for altcoin with huge multiplier potential. My personal choice for now is WABI and BAT. WABI is currently sitting on 190 marketcap rank, defintiely undervalued given their consistent development. BAT is the same, while not severely undervalued like WABI, I think it should value more. Do your research for both coins and thank me later Wink

I'm not a professional financial advisor. Do it with your own risk.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
If you don't need you can give it to me)))
And seriously, look for coins, that are already exchangeable, main coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, you may also participate in ICO, but choose it very attentively not to be scammed. Diversify your money, don't invest everything in one coin!
Success to you)
I second our senior members list ->  BTC, ETH, NEO, , you cannot go wrong with this, just buy and hold long term .
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 03, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
you can start investing your money in ICOs, or invest in altcoins or bitcoin. its the best choice to get more profit than joining in bounty campaigns.
but be careful when choosing altcoins that you are going to invest, because you can lose your capital in just a bit of time if you choose the wrong altcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
If you don't need you can give it to me)))
And seriously, look for coins, that are already exchangeable, main coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, you may also participate in ICO, but choose it very attentively not to be scammed. Diversify your money, don't invest everything in one coin!
Success to you)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: