Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $ 5000. should start where - page 7. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
You can buy BTC. You can invest in ICO
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
You can start from buying ethereum and ethereum classic first, or bitcoin cash. Why? because the three coins that I think have a great potential for high price increases. But this is just my advice, the decision remains in your hands.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 04, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
Go directly invest your money on bitcoin. You can another 5000 usd for it and then hold and trade it when you think you can have a profit in it. But if you like to invest on alt coin then it could also be a good idea since altcoin nowadays have great offer and link their project on valuable item, events, and etc. that are fundamental in business or any related fundamentals of life and business. Thus, if you like to ask what alt coin could it be good for your investment. Then I suggest astorgame if you like to play or gamble. Those who are gamers are already invested in astorgame for some reason like they used to play on esports some of them would like to gamble. And since it is globally known then there is no doubt about your investment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Better to save that $5000 to the bank if you don't know what to do. Well, if you really want to risk that money to make profit I suggest invest in ethereum and hold for long term. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 04, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley
The best thing you can do with that amount is invest in diffenet coins, you should first start of by investing moset of it into bitcoin of course since it is the ultimite cryptocurrency and it is for sure going to give you more profit overtime, with the rest you can invest it in ethereum and ripple which are in my opinion the tow most promising coins after bitcoin, and espacialyy ripple which is at the moment underrated because of its price but many think that it will reach high prices.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 04, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
Buy some coins top 20 mcap....like btc eth neo monero ecc...
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
March 04, 2018, 03:46:43 AM
I guess you don't have a high level of experience. It is helpful to have guarantee coins. For example; Ethereum, Bitcoin, Waves, NEO and VEN

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
March 04, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
There are lots of cryptos around. I suggest you learn about them here in the forum. 5K is a lot of money and you should be the one deciding where to put it. Do not listen to anyone here suggesting any coin. Do your own research and decide where you want to put it so you won't be blaming anyone if your investments don't make any profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 04, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
start learning about cryptos in this forum before you invest in anything, cryptocurrency is the highest risk in trading world in my opinion
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 04, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
If you don't need you can give it to me)))
And seriously, look for coins, that are already exchangeable, main coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, you may also participate in ICO, but choose it very attentively not to be scammed. Diversify your money, don't invest everything in one coin!
Success to you)
I second our senior members list ->  BTC, ETH, NEO, , you cannot go wrong with this, just buy and hold long term .

These would definitely be a very solid choice. If you want more risk, then put most safely in these three and then the rest in good ICOs. The trick here is to see through ICO hype and identify what is genuinely worthwhile.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 04, 2018, 03:11:34 AM
Split your investment in this way
1.Invest 50% in BTC,its value is expected to be reach around $20k-$30k and hold it and forget it for some time and monitor the trends of BTC because return in BTC is higher than any other coin in crypto market.
2.Invest 30% in ETH,its value is stable and growing on slow rate.Its expected to reach $2k-$3k in 2018 also hold it and wait for price to go higher.
3.Invest 20% in top 10 list ranking like NEO,ADA,LTC,XMR and trade on daily basis and profit you get in these coins convert it into BTC.
This is purely my Investment planning and i am earning a handsome return on my investment and return i get from my Altcoins reinvest in BTC.Before going for investment you should know fully about top 10 coins market knowledge.
Activity: 13
March 04, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
unless you know crypto really well and have done a ton of research, just play it safe and spread among the top 10 coins in terms of marketcap
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley
deposit your dollar in binance then buy btc everytime the price go low and buy eth little by little because in trading you need to take the risk but in btc and eth for sure you can't lose that's why i recommend this two,i hope to teach you some basics in trading here in crypto with no lose even it's so risky you need only to just hold it until the price go high
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
Distribute your $5000 into more altcoins like Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Cardano and Monero. These coins are valuable right now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 10:19:32 PM
Start with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Or you can also start with investing on an ICO as it usually gives a good return but you must be willing to risk of course.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 10:11:34 PM
Binance I think is pretty good. You can choose a couple of premium encrypted currencies and BTC in binance, and then hold it for a long time, which will definitely bring a lot of benefits.

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
Such amount might be a good start for a big investment. You can cut it into half, 50% for bitcoin and 50% for altcoins investment. Considering on altcoins investment, you must have to invest those coins having an impressive market performance cause it surely give you much in return.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
If you want a safe investment, try altcoins like ETH, Ripple, NEO etc.  If you want a little riskier, try ICOs like NTOK and Abyss! In NTOK, you can still avail their pre-sale bonuses!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 03, 2018, 09:58:30 PM
I guess, the best way to do with that money is to invest in ICO's or trade it to other profitable altcoins. If you are interested in Investing then you might as well create your own portfolio of ICO's and Altcoins and divide your $5000 to different kinds of Projects or Altcoins, or if you'd like to do both. If it were me though, I would Invest in different kinds of ICO's because it is much easier to do, and I believe it is more profitable as I am investing in the lowest price possible if it were a great looking project. One thing I would not do and recommend is to gamble your money, it is too risky to put that amount of money in gambling, although even If you are putting small amounts in gambling, I believe it is still a waste of time and money if You lose.
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 09:42:40 PM
I would suggest that with your $5,000 you invest in at least five different ICO's that have low prices and let the investment be for some while, you will find out that your investment have multiplied tremendously...
Pages:
Jump to: