Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $ 5000. should start where - page 4. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
I think you should invest all of them on ETH. It does not bring huge profits like other altcoins but it is quite safe
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
What you need to do is research for at least a month before you buy anything. That way you will not make the same mistakes that me and many other did when first started trading altcoins, which means buying coins when they where all time high and getting our money stuck in these coins for very long time, if they ever will go up again. If you take a month just study the market and any coins you are interested investing in as well as read here on the forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 03:08:04 AM
If you don't need you can give it to me)))
And seriously, look for coins, that are already exchangeable, main coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, you may also participate in ICO, but choose it very attentively not to be scammed. Diversify your money, don't invest everything in one coin!
Success to you)
True. One must always distribute his/her investments in more than one coin. Never invest in single coin as it increases the risk of losing money though there are also chances of profit. Distributing your investment in various coins can save you from massive loss and also if one coin doesn’t perform well, atleast the others will. Also before investing, do the analysis and research about the coins you are thinking to invest in. it gives a rough idea about what the coin will cost in near future which is also called as price speculation.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:01:03 AM
according to me with your capital $ 5000 you can use some way in crypto to get profit, among them you can do trading and invest, if you still doubt and confused, I recommend you to buy btc and eth and hold for long time. and sell at the highest price
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley
at first what do you want?is that amount is your spare money and its ok to put in long term investments?or is that your only funds and you will be needing the profit for daily living?you should have cleared it at your post before asking us for advices.better buy bitcoin and ethereum so sure income will be in your way
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
You have to define what you want. Do you need safe and stable but long growth of your money? Than buy BTC. If you want quick profit invest in altcoins. I'd rather split it in two parts and invest in both. Check Red Lanterns ICO. You can get 50% bonus investing right now.
Activity: 224
March 12, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

5000 USD very good money to invest and make money. The crypto money world is very wide and the transactions are very fast. find the right subcoins and then enter ico in the remaining money
Activity: 462
March 12, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

you have a plan to invest in crypto right ? very nice  Smiley
you can buy ethereum with your funds, and use your ethereum to participate in ICO's.
Many ICO projects can bring you profit.
Activity: 3
March 12, 2018, 02:48:15 AM
i think ETH is a great choice
Activity: 119
March 12, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

You can always spend your 5000$ later. Wouldn't it be better to start with market research?
Activity: 364
March 12, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
First of all you must understand, that all of your investment might be lost. And then do your own research (DYOR) and make a right steps in which altcoins you want to invest. Also I suggest you to keep some money and start learn trading and other part invest in long term in 3-4 perspective altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
start by learning how to how to invest in ICO or cryptocurrency before you start giving yours to invest capital. ICO can just give you a big good thing will be if you can figure out where the ICO will succeed, as well as in investing in coins will also need to study so that your money isn't wasted and could grow. so don't be in a hurry.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

you can start with the top altcoin,
but you must have an understanding first so that you avoid the impact that could harm you.
Activity: 419
March 12, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
You can either invest your money in various crypto assets that are not much volatile such as btc, eth, neo, xmr and nem for safe investment and returns over time. If you want to take some risk and earn some good profit of atleast 3X, invest the amount in altcoins that are more volatile, but have good potential of growing in short time such as trx, xrp, xvg, ada and iota.

You can also invest in ICO’s, but I wouldn’t recommend that as most of the ICO’s nowadays are scams and ponzi schemes without any utility of project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

I think that it is necessary to put your money in different places not only in cryptocurrencies. It is good to invest in real estate and in fiat currencies too. I am just diversify my savings to be financially insured.
Activity: 476
March 10, 2018, 02:45:41 PM
Invest in different kriptovalyuty.Tolko still need to choose such that gave large X-Files.
Activity: 84
March 10, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
I would suggest you to buy some altcoins now and HODL for a while, that way you might make a profit very fast.
Activity: 265
March 10, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
I would recommend putting this amount in buying the Red Lanterns Tokens. They offer a really great utility and terms. Check it out https://goo.gl/RddguE
Activity: 139
March 10, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

check DIWtoken.com
I won't say anything else, just take a look
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
At least half competently invest, rest try to trade, read the wave analysis of the market, and deal with the trade, you can make $ 200-300 with this amount boldly per day.
Pages:
Jump to: