Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $ 5000. should start where - page 8. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 09:39:49 PM
Are you a gambler?  Do you want to get rich or go broke trying?  If you are this type of person.  Go invest the amount in ICO's.  After you do some major researching.  Pick 2 or 3 max and let your $5000 ride on them.  Hopefully you end up picking another Ethereum.   Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 03, 2018, 09:35:50 PM
In my opinion the best way to start with that kind of amount is putting it into coins that are already in the top 100 because yoi can make sure that you can earn profits but if you want higher profits you can invest in ICOs you can earn up to x10 to x20 in just a month depending on the project they are built but make sure you made your own research first before investing because it's hard to differentiate legitimate and scam ICOs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

I think you can consider about bitcoin and ethereum, because their prices looks very good for buying, according to old and high prices. And maybe you can think about some other altcoins like IOTA and Tron.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 08:50:26 PM
for now you should wait till bitcoin really go bullish, invest in BTC, wait until ALTs season begins, buy alts for BTC and then cash out when goy profit
sounds easy  Grin
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 03, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
In my opinion use that money to buy some popular coin that has massive potential, like ETH, DASH, OMG, WAVES, NEO, ADA. Divide that money by portfolio each 20%, and the each 10% of them trade it and other each 10% use for long term investment.
Activity: 94
March 03, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

Invest in a more stable coins like BTC, ETC, NEO, LSK if I were you. You can divide them depending on your investment appetite. There are also coins with less than $1 that you can purchase. If you would like to invest in ICOs or initial offering coins, limit your budget like only allow 10 percent of your investment money on them as 90% of ICOs only turns to scam after a few months, so it's good to be aware. Be sure to study and research about the coins before investing as much as possible to you can be sure of your profit after holding on to them for a few months.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 03, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
That amount could start trading altcoins,you can triple its value after a month when you really know what you are doing,if you arent start reading and learning basic trading analysis,go to investopedia or babypips because that is where i started after 2months i have been able to win my trades with high accuracy,learning the basic would be your foundation of whom you will in the future.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
March 03, 2018, 07:23:10 PM
I think dont start with 5000$. First if you dont any experince invest 1000$ for starting. And start with top 10 coin.
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
March 03, 2018, 07:21:14 PM
Start learning basic technical analysis and some fundamentals so that you can trade good altcoins,but if you are not into trading game you could try investing in ICOs but it requires a lot of researching so that you wont be putting your money into scam projects,either way it would be better to do have some knowledge before getting into something you arent familiar of.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
If I were you I would have invested a third of the amount in Bitcoin, a third in the Etherium, and I would have invested the remaining money in promising altcoyins, or even participated in ICO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
March 03, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
iam recomended you can invest in bob's pair ico project
but open ico in april, pre-sale sold out 6000 ETH
Activity: 70
March 03, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
You should invest your 5000$ in Deep Onion. It's a great privacy coin working witht the tor network and it will soon feature stealth adresses ( deep send ) .
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 07:08:10 PM
You can start both investing or trading. If you are not skilled trader and you are just beginner you can invest the half of it. Then the other half you can start trading. To have an experience so you can gain strategies to make more profit next.
March 03, 2018, 07:06:31 PM
Start reading whitepapers if you are really getting into ICO investments because it could save you from losing a lot of money from thees scam projects,doing a lot of research could lessen tha risk of putting your money into wrong hands,if you are intro trading thing it would be much better because you can earn a lot in trading so start learning the basic first ,technical and fundamental analysis is a must to have.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 03, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
You need to choose by your own what you wish to do. Start to trade with coins or maybe you wish to invest in short term , long tern . Invest in what? You can buy blockchain coin or you can get ICO token. Also you can try to find hyped ICO and invest in it at the crowdsale, and make profit . Cryptoworld gives you a lot of you need to choose just.
March 03, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
Start researching instead of asking random people where you should start,theres a lot you can do with that amount,trading if you have enough knowledge in both technical and fundamental analysis,invest in ICOs if you dont have enough time for trading.ICOs has more risk if you really dont do some research before investing to any of these projects.
Activity: 229
March 03, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
in my opinion, you can start by investing in BTC, or in ETH and other good altcoin.

but if you have knowledge about trading, and you can analyzing, then you better choose for trading capital. because trading can give big advantage for you.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 03, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
Seriously? You wanna risk $5k and you didn't even take the time to study a bit? I really hope you're a millionaire and you're doing this just for fun, otherwise I don't really know what to think about such a post.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 03, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

You can easy buy top 10 altcoins with a cheap price. Like ZEC, DAsh, ETH, LTC, BTC sure, Dash. If you are newbie - its the best strategy, less risks and good profit. Also you can take, for example 10% from your deposit and buy some risky coins with low price like kin, xvg, dgb. Remember buy a low coin price and sell high.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

Well as you can see there are many coins where you can invest and have a better profit and also future. Well you can start at exploring though and do some search . And next is invest on the bitcoin industry and soe many more. And as always good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: