Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 10. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For the current market situation, I will choose to sell token. Because it is most important to ensure that your efforts are being paid.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Do not rush to sell what you have now sent, because maybe in 6 months you will get a wonderful opportunity to get a very cool prize as a very round amount, probably it will be nice in any case, you do not lose anything
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
do the first analysis of the token, does have a good future or otherwise. If indeed the future is good, then we recommend you hodl to approach the ICO price. But if it doesn't, then the potential sale only.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
You know that at this moment the situation of the market is not good. So if you sell your coins in this situation, I think you won't get enough profits. The market is bearish now and it's better to hold if you are sure the coin is good for future. I have some coins and I will hold these for the long term. So I recommend you to hold them for a long term because the price will go higher.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Do not listen to anyone. Developers will assure that their token will vzelit to the moon (it won't), experts are traditionally skeptical, especially in the current situation. Assess your current financial situation and make a decision based on it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I would suggest to you that the decision should be based upon the amount of cash you will receive right now and is that enough compensation for the effort you put in? I have seen one project where the bounty I received is currently worth about $28 so for me it's a sensible decision to hold and wait.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

You should do research into the coin by yourself before making any decisions, cryptos are very confusing and at times you find yourself stuck and not knowing what to do. Here is a thought, why don't you convert the coins into a more trusted cryptos and then hold the coin in that instead of trying your luck out with the token which might not do well
Activity: 149
I think that now it is better to keep the tokens and not sell them. in the future, when the market recovers, the price of tokens will significantly increase
The coins are his and he is going to ask what he is going to do with that money? I think that he already spent the money on something.
Activity: 126
I think that now it is better to keep the tokens and not sell them. in the future, when the market recovers, the price of tokens will significantly increase
Activity: 447
Merit: 0
It depends on what coins are or the potentiality of project. You should tell name of coin or project clearly. Then people here can give you some clear suggestion.
Activity: 75
Right now is the most appropriate time to invest. The price of the coin fell sharply from the last price increase. Buying cheap tokens and driving the market up will help attract new investors.
Activity: 36
I think you should hodl the token because the market still strong down trend, hodl till market up trend, you will know the value of this token. Now any token list on exchange will be dumped.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I sell half and half I leave on dolgobrik thus I receive at once pribvl and I do not miss an opportunity to earn because of growth
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Based on my experience, tokens are not well kept, because when the coins listed in the exchange - they will be dumped dramatically, and there is a possibility that this coin will disappear.
Activity: 490
It all depends on what kind of coins it is. If these are coins of a prospective project, then of course they need to be kept in a long time.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I consider that now it is necessary to sell all received tokens as soon as they came to you to a purse. If only you are not sure for all hundred percent that this the coin will make you to the rich.
Activity: 264
Well no one knows what is going to happen with token price after its listed on exchanges. I saw many dumps after listing so everyone who have invested during pre sale lost their funds
Activity: 196
The market is down right now, so there is no way you won't lose if you decide to sell now. My advice is that you should try as much as possible to hodl the token for a while.
Activity: 182
Well most of the time when coin listed in a exchange price will hold it price for certain time ! its best to sell at the beginning of a listing or neet hold the coin for while to see how market move and sell according to market trend !!
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
Depends on how well you trust the developers not all coins have their value immediately just make sure to stay updated with all the things that are happening to the token good luck.

If a couple of tokens, I'd still better hold. Because retention gives a lot of prospects to keep.
Pages:
Jump to: