Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 9. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Direct sell tokens at the current price if the project you are following is rubbish. because this market is not suitable for weak projects, and you will find that it will suffer from BTC in the long run, especially because BTC dominance remains stable above 50%. However, if the price has been discarded to a ridiculous level, then it might be best to drive this wave until it recovers slightly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
market is very moving I think you should sell when you make money and at the end of September I suggest waiting for the decision of ETF. The transactions are too risky now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

Most people sell a little bit when the coin or token first hits the exchange.  The reason is because the price is at its highest it will be for a long time after just getting listed on an exchanger.  If you don't sell and whatever you have left over if you sell any at all, must be a long-term play at that point.

The primary reason most people are scrambling to sell in the beginning, often ruining projects, is because they have no patience to wait 2 or 3 years for a project to mature, and greed takes over their souls. 

The blame can be squarely laid at the feet of the Federal Reserve Bank.  For generations, they have made people get used to living off the crumbs that fall of the table of the wealthy.  The fiat system is designed to keep the majority in poverty and it has worked brilliantly for centuries.  This ridiculous situation is unsustainable and will end one way or another.  Crypto represents the first light at the end of the fiat usury system tunnel we are all enslaved to.  Keep up the faith everyone!
Activity: 602

It's up to you to decide. If you do not hurry, you can hold them until better times. Well, if there is urgency, then necessarily print. It all depends on what you need.
Activity: 616
sell immediately if you are confused. because the ignorance of information makes you doubt whether the tokens that you hold will develop well or not.
but hold it for long term if  you know the token is good and will running well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

If you earned your tokens/coins from bounties then you should not worry too much. Just do what you like about it, if you need money immediately then sell your shares, if you dont then hold. Sooner or later it will rise or fall and no one will ever know the future of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It's up to each individual, but I suggest that you immediately sell it, why? To prevent prices from being cheaper and ultimately worthless, it would be better to see the development of the project first, so as not to regret making decisions
I agree with you, you must immediately sell the token immediately, because if you get tokens from Bounty hunters the price will usually decrease due to sales from other Bounty participants. I myself have experienced the bitter end of holding a Token from the Bounty Hunter result, the price is very low. if you really wait for prices to rise, that's your decision.
Activity: 392
If I believe in a project, I hold tokens and follow the development of the project. I can also sell some tokens, and the other part can be left and hold. Each decision depends on the situation.
Activity: 1190
It must be understood that there are currently hundreds of tokens-based ICO projects, and the most popular is ethereum, unfortunately many tokens are not yet available in the exchange so we have to be patient to wait for the tokens to be available in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me sell it then when the price goes up cause many of the new token now at first the price is high then it will go down cause some people dump their token that can cause the price will down.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
You never know what will happen - they can fall and become pennies, and they can fly up like a sleek 2017 project.
Activity: 448
In large part it depends on your needs the price of this token and your thoughts about the project. If it costs enough for satisfication your current needs, then you can sell it. But today the market is low so much that I would wait for a better time.
Activity: 350
if you do not urgently need any money, then it's better to hold some time for them before the moment of growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 101

It's depend on you, if you still believe and think that project have a very bright future i advice you to hold and wait maybe like 6 months. But, if you think that project can't develop very well in the future better you just sell that coin and buy another coins you like.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
tokens from bounty? how many ? if a lot and the price is quite expensive it is better to sell, before the price drops cheaper. or maybe you can see their roadmap, there will be have a schedule when prices will rise due to the launching of the application or another. but if the price cheap, just hold it, don't trust other people's talk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
One of the reason that ICO token getting hammered because some bounty hunter, once  they received their token they sell it right away. Just add a little patient, and wait for the right price but if you think the token that you received has no value in future better sell it.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
That would depend on the coins you recieved. if you know about these projects and their graphs seems good with volume.. HODL it.  the other important thing is exchange listings.. imo dont sell your coins if they are already in binance.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
As it is now I think the best advice I can give is not to sell but hold. Any attempt to sell means you are selling without any profit. Just relax and wait for the raining day. It is at hand
Activity: 490
It's up to each individual, but I suggest that you immediately sell it, why? To prevent prices from being cheaper and ultimately worthless, it would be better to see the development of the project first, so as not to regret making decisions
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I always sell most of their tokens because almost all tokens lose their value after going public. I leave 30 percent of the tokens and wait for developments. But usually, tokens are quickly losing their price
Pages:
Jump to: