Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 7. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The decision to sell or hold totally depends on you. If you feel the token is good enough then you can hold it but if otherwise you can sell and invest in other projects or enjoy your money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
My experience during the campaign and getting tokens from the project is that we must be smart in taking a good attitude because if we are not good at taking opportunities, the loss in sales will be even greater because the prices in project tokens will usually be high when they touch the 3rd market or more because there is a larger volume and of course the price will be very high even if only for a short time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Do you have special strategy? Try various types and then analyze data of your results for half a year.
I've seen post here on btt comparing different strategies and the best one was selling 50% and keeping another 50% for pump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If the project is solid and have a great product with real world use case. I advice you to hold the tokens and wait for product to be release and use in day to day transactions. It's the time you will see the value of the tokens and from there you can decide to hold long-term or sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
It's rather impossible to give answers to questions like this. Everybody would want to know what is the most profitable thing to do with bounty tokens but the reality is that only time can tell things like this.

But often times the thing goes like this with ICO coin/token listings: Exchange listing -> Price spikes -> Quick selling -> Price drops -> Price rises/lowers, finds a stable price range (according to the current market situation)
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
If the token price is good and i will receive a nice amount then i will sell it.
But, if the token has good potential i will just keep it, i will base my selling time to the team and their updates.
why should we sell the token if it is not in a good exhcange.
i was in this situation and regret my decision that time.
If you think there will be no tomorrow for the token then you should sell it then.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Does the token you are holding has exchanges already?
how many tokens you have and how much each token?
If you will sell your tokens now, will it be a good amount and enough for the work you did?
If you hold, there will be a good future for the product?

You are the only one who can answer your post.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If you doubt the decision, then I advise you to sell your tokens now.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
In each case, the decision must be taken individually, taking into account the specifics of the specific project. I prefer to sell 50% of coins, and 50% hold for the future in the hope of further price hikes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The decision should be made taking into account the specificity and status of a particular project. If the project is good and has good potential, it is better to continue to hold coins further, until prices gradually begin to go up.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154

Yes it is hard to decide whether to sell or not but at the end of the day you still have to make your decision final. Some said, sell the first 50% and then hold the another 50% but it is does not fit to tokens that have a small amount. Well, just read something important about the token of yours, read about its ANN , its ICO and then you may come up with a final decision. Take note : Not all tokens are worth holding for and not all tokens are worth selling immediately.
Activity: 224
The best way to gain profit from your investment in Cryptocurrency is to observe and be patient.  The token received from your investment should be secure first and then deploy for what it's meant for. Hold your token!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
You do not need to ask anyone about what you have to do to your tokens. Why? Because they are absolutely yours. If someone tells you to sell them, then you sell them; what will you do if the price increases in the future? Will you angry with the person that suggest you to do that?
So, my advice is "just learn and understand the project well then try to make your decision". I hope you will get much profit from it Smiley
you right, but, holding for a long time will certainly be better, especially if the token has great potential in development. it can make the price higher in the future. Well, but when you think the price is high enough, I think it's a good thing to sell it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
You do not need to ask anyone about what you have to do to your tokens. Why? Because they are absolutely yours. If someone tells you to sell them, then you sell them; what will you do if the price increases in the future? Will you angry with the person that suggest you to do that?
So, my advice is "just learn and understand the project well then try to make your decision". I hope you will get much profit from it Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Everything depends on the project, weather it is trustworthy or not. If you see that it is perspective, so it is better to hold the token, and if the ptoject is not interesting, so the best variant is to sell and invest into something better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Now you can see the rise of market from bottom, and it mean that your tokens may to going strong in next months. You just should hold, I think.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
In fact, you must decide what to do with the tokens. Another option is to sell the part and save part of it. It's if you need finances.
Usually, this is what those hunters do, whose cryptocurrency is the main income. Withdrawal of up to 70% of the funds in the currency, and the rest of the retention in case of pumps or if just a good project.
Activity: 275
In fact, you must decide what to do with the tokens. Another option is to sell the part and save part of it. It's if you need finances.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
You have touched upon a good topic, many people are asking the same question now. But then of course you have to decide and no one else. But I will tell you from my experience, I sell coins at once, because in most cases I spend too much time after the end of the bounty of the company and the period of their accrual. So I wish to cash out my profits immediately after its accrual. If you believe in the project more and you do not have an urgent need for money, then do not sell and wait for better times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
According to me you ahould sell it if price is more than your expectations because most of icos tokens do not have any futuristic value .
if project is very unique and supportive than you should think to Hold tokens for atleast 2 years otherwise it is better to sell and grab some money. as you mentioned you are bounty Hunter than it is your income for doing work so sell it and enjoy life. you will get more projects.
Pages:
Jump to: