Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 11. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
If you already get the token I think you should wait until the incoming token in Exchange. If it has been entered in the list of Exchange should directly monitor the rates are high when you can simply sell it. Nowadays many new coins in Exchange, but the price fell.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
You can argue always how best to proceed in this situation and nobody is right. If you have the money without it and you share the bounty by companies in the free time, then I would suggest to wait and see if you win the Grand prize and earn a lot of money. And bounty if the company is your livelihood, then sell without thinking and take part in the next.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi

Frankly speaking, the situation is ambiguous, by selling tokens today you can earn your $ 20, but how do you know that tomorrow these tokens can cost $ 1000, of course there is a risk that the tokens generally depreciate, but this is up to you
Activity: 168
Hodling or selling basically depends on the market value of the token. But as for me, I would the token for a while and watch the market closely before selling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This is exclusively your decision, which now will have to be taken only based on your conscience, I would probably sent back, but the situations are different, everything can be. Therefore, it's up to you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Better still just hold the token / coin, sell that has a lot of value and the rest leave it alone. Sometimes the ones we take for trash coins are useful for the future and vice versa.
Activity: 39
Depends on how well you trust the developers not all coins have their value immediately just make sure to stay updated with all the things that are happening to the token good luck.
Activity: 72
What undertaking did you participate inside the abundance business? the entire thing depends in this. anyway notwithstanding mulling over the way that the task probably won't be extremely fruitful, the rate of tokens can in any case be low meanwhile, since all tokens are attached to the cost and in most extreme cases fixing to the expense of Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
In this situation, which has developed in today's market ,one right decision to keep tokens,to improve the situation. Wink
Activity: 70
If you have some tokens from bounty i prefer to hold it first if the tokens are good and you think that if that coin has a potential in the future you should wait until that token listed in a good exchange then sell it in your target price
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
If you hold the token. Failure to achieve your desired goals. You can consider selling it. If you look at the future of this token. Then please hold it.

Activity: 88
I think you should wait for a reasonable price to sell it. I usually sell them at the price of half the pre-ico price. Because it is reasonably priced to sell if it's a pump
Activity: 26
What undertaking did you take part inside the bounty employer? the whole thing depends in this. however even taking into consideration the fact that the assignment might not be very successful, the rate of tokens can nonetheless be low in the mean time, because all tokens are tied to the price and in maximum instances tied to the fee of Ethereum.
Activity: 275
if you need finance, you can sell some coins and leave a part and wait for the best price for your coins. This will be the best option for you.
Activity: 275
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?
if you need finance, you can sell some coins and leave a part and wait for the best price for your coins. This will be the best option for you.
Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
brand new
Activity: 0
MyEtherWallet

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2oPUHWL
Merit: 102
It really depends on the project and your needs. Bounty hunters have all the information about the company, especially when they creating content about it. If the team will work hard on the project - a price of the token will grow eventually.
Merit: 12
In this dull market, it is most likely that the price of the tokens you have got is going down, so there is no point in selling now. As the situation is not favorable, you wouldn't get good price of your tokens, so it would be better to hold them till the market goes in upward trend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
hello I think it's worth keeping tokens until the price grows. and a lot depends on the project and team and advertising and social networks.
Activity: 252
the best time to hold, but if you really need money so badly, then we have no choice to sell our tokens even at low prices.
As a bounty hunter you must know and decide correctly when to hold and the right time to sell, but for me it depends on your situation and financial needs.
Pages:
Jump to: