Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 8. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Currently, market is depressed and even good ICOs are not pumping after listing. Unless you need cash, hold on to your coins until market gets bubbly again to sell those are a bigger profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I believe that you'd better keep a coin. even if you are a bounty hunter, you are a crypto-enthusiast. and successes in crypto reach only those who are HODL
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
You know I usually sell half of my received bounty tokens immidiatelly and I keep the second half for mid or long term,just in case if they would be growing.But it also depends on kind of tokens you have got.If they are pure shit you would better sell them all as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
I think that the right decision is to wait for the moment when the market starts to go up. You can also place sell orders at higher prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
The choice is yours. Holding has two outcomes,  either you "gain or loss". Before you hold coin do your appraisal right to avoid regret at the end. If possible consult a senior trader for advice. 
Activity: 280
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

The decision to hold or sell is a personal decision because the crypto market is highly risky,however if you want to take any decision you should carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of tokens you are holding,however you might decide to sell based on your financial need at that time.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
if I ask you better if you sell your received tokens right away to make a big deal because if you hold it a little more the likelihood that the price will increase but it will still be lower and will reduce the income
Activity: 518
The token is yours, better decide it for yourself because you might blame someone if they give you an advise that might turn to be wrong. You can not ask someone to decide for you everytime you receive bounty payments. Stand up with your decision to sell or not and take the consequences for not hodling longer and selling it as soon as you receive it.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I recommend selling before the token you get doesn't have a price anymore, because now a lot of coins whose prices go down can reach 80% even more than that.
Activity: 140
You are the right person to decide what to do with your token since you know how the project was organized and conducted. Personally I think if you sell now and hold your amount in ether will be good. Keeping or holding it wont be bad normally I don't trust those incite people about the rise in price of token.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

If you are a full-time bounty hunter then you must have been receiving other tokens from other projects, what decision have you taken on those or is this your first bounty received? Plus You have to be Good in making/taking market decisions because you cannot continue to ask for opinions on every token you received because of what some experts said or didn't say even when we know it is good to seek opinions. You have to be able to make and take these decisions quickly and freely to move ahead in the crypto space.
People will always say their view about what they think about any and every project but it is left to you to make yours.
Activity: 210
If you dont need some money at the moment, just hodl it because that is only a free money just wait for the bull run to come and im sure it will increase its value. Even shit coins increased its value last bull run. However if you need money now, just sell it. There is nothing wrong in taking a profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

The most reasonable for you from my point of view is to split your earnings. For example half of what you've earned you sell right after you receive your bounty reward and the other half you hodl until the token moon))
Activity: 280
It's up to each individual, but I suggest that you immediately sell it, why? To prevent prices from being cheaper and ultimately worthless, it would be better to see the development of the project first, so as not to regret making decisions
Yes, I agree with selling it immediately. In this bear market, it's really hard for a project can grow up if it's not good enough. If that project fails, we will lose all the reward. So it will be safer to sell it and buy another coin in top 20
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
It should be noted, the cause of the failure of the market price in a token project is because many people who after receiving it, they immediately sell everything.
the law of supply demand did not occur.

as a result?
token prices drop because of an unstable or biased ecosystem.

My advice is that you can sell but maybe only a small part, most of it you can hold while waiting to get the best selling price.
Activity: 434
if you see the price of the token that we get from the bounty has reached the price that we are targeting then I suggest to sell right away because if we are late selling it then the price of the coin will decrease, but it depends on our feeling in analyzing the price of the coin will rise again or will go down, follow the coin project telegram to find out the actual price information
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
I would tell you not to act with all tokens in the same way,  if you think that the project you hodl their tokens have expertised team and the idea is innovative then you should hodl it until it hits 5x or more the ICO price.
If you are not sure about the project then try to sell at the ico price or even less.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
if you have no idea what to do with them, then its better if you sell it
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I think that with the current market conditions you better hold it and wait for the market to be even better, I have a token from the bounty payment for now I still hold it until the market goes up again, because if I sell now it is far from expectations, but it all depends to you, if you want to sell now in my opinion it is very dear, you better hold it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Do not ask the crypto society, you should better decide for your own to sell or to hold. And in case you you will not be able to do this it will be too easy to manipulate.
Pages:
Jump to: