Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think - page 4. (Read 2298 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It depends on the project, if it is a good project then you can hold the tokens for a long term, Or to be on the safe side, you can sell off half and hold half of the tokens so that you will be in the middle in-case of moon or dip.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if you have a token of some bounty or airdrop there and you confuse the token for what it depends on you, when you are in need of money then you should be able to sell the tokens you have while if you are not too need money then you can sell it.
Activity: 103
I don't understand what you mean, what kind of question do you want to ask? If you want to ask if your coin can't be sold? This shows that it is fake and has no value!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
The most common advice here would be sell already because most of these new tokens after they released it, the developers and the investors would dump it already. So that they could the hyped price already while leaving the hodlers minimum price left. But if the token has a great potentials upon looking through to their ANN/sites, it would be the best to just hold it for a while because it has a bigger chance that it would pump.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
after that we can see the potential potential that can happen for the sustainability of the future of the token itself? whether there will be a price increase or vice versa, if it is currently experiencing a deterioration in the price wait until the token you have it experienced a price jump or increase usually I see it through the number of candles or vector on the screen. Good luck Wink
Activity: 322
Hold  token for a couple of months, until its listed on the major exchanges. Very often, the biggest exchanges are reluctant to list token immediately after the ICO, so everything happens gradually and in a growing way: first, smaller exchanges, and then larger ones.
Activity: 252
everything depends on a token which you have received if it has a good team, development of the project, various partnership and news from developers is visible, then you shouldn't sell a coin as she has a potential! and if on the contrary that it is better to sell everything at once
Activity: 182
I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

You are responsible for whatever decision you choose to make. I personally am more inclined towards holding and my inclination is based on the potential capital gains on holding but there is always a risk side to it, hence whatever decision you make will be based on your risk threshold.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
I don't know what kind of confusion are you talking about, however if mean what will gonna do after receiving token. I think it is depends of your own decision it you want to sell it look for the availability of the token if where exchange it is being listed. Or you can hold it when you are still trusting the potential if your token to increase its price in near future.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
If you think that your tokens will increase the value then much better to hold it first before you sell to get a good return from your hard work. I experienced before when i received my first reward tokens ,i sold it immediately then after a month the value of my tokens increase three time the amount during i sold it,i felt regret that's why i learned that after you receive your tokens don't sell immediately if you know that it has a tendency to increase it's value in the future.
Activity: 178
If you received token and you are confused to sell so what is going to happened is to save it and hold till you are ready to sell it.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What token is that? If the token that you recently recieve has the potential to grew up well then it is better to hold it cause it might give you bigger profits as reward for hodling it.
The question is how do you know coins that have potential to grow? None of those coins ever came out to profess inability to grow, it just didnt work for them. Except in few cases can you predict such and that,s one in a thousand. It is better to invest in coin that has been on the top ten for over a year if you plan to hold for a longer period.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
You can not directly give an answer what to do with the free tokens received from participation in the ICO signature campaign. The adoption of such a decision depends on how promising a token is expected for growth in price, that is, it depends on the prospects of the ICO project. It's silly to sell tokens at once, which can grow several times in a few months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38

If you think the token will grow in value don't sell it (or maybe just sell a part of your holdings), otherwise, you could regret it later!
Activity: 110
You can check on the market if someone has your token listed there, if there is one please monitor the price, if good you may sell, but if you can hold low to invest with long term system with better price.
Activity: 84
my advice is check the price of the token in the market and roughly go through the price chart and keep hold or sell it by analyse the chart.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Live and learn.No one can give you a final 100% guaranteed answer.Draw your own conclusions and do not rely on anyone.Start growing up finally.Look at the project roadmap and compare it with what the team is doing.If the guys are working and moving to the target, then in any case, do not sell their tokens.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I think you better sell it as soon as possible because the price of altcoin and token prices are not too good project will only get the loss so should be sold as soon as possible not until you sell when the price is low .
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
You didn't indicate what token you receive. But I advice you to look into the market if it is profitable for you if you will sell the token that you received. If not I suggest that you hold that token and wait for its value to go up.
Activity: 154
I think all token from bounty just for invest and holding. So you can waiting news from dev about that token / always follow news about that token, to decide what next step for that token. If  i am, i always invest it or hold it about 6 month at least , and looking for exchange's news who want except that token. Or maybe you can covert it to other coin, if you want to short terms.
Pages:
Jump to: