Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think - page 6. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
What name of the token did you recieved? If the token you recieved was potential you can hold it if you want but better to make sure that is safe because instead of getting good money now if you sell it maybe it will down in the future.  Make a research first to kniw what better to do with your token.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

To be honest, I do not understand your question. Where did you get the token?
1) bought on ICO or PreICO
2) received as a reward for the bounty
3) air drops

If you bought tokens, then you have a purchase price. Let's say 0,1$? if at the moment the price of the token entered the exchange with the price of $ 0.2 and you are 100% satisfied with the income, then you can safely sell, this is a good profit. If the price is lower, wait for the price to rise.
If you received these tokens as a reward, I always recommend all bounty hunters to keep these coins. When the price of the coin increases, you can sell 25% and keep the rest in the hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
How much is it? And did the ICO hit their hardcap? If the ICO did not even hit their softcap then I would sell it right away. I would also sell it is $300 and below in value. And also considering the factor of the market's condition, I would also sell it before it drops more.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
If you are confused what you should do with your tokens,first of all before you make a decision study the project if it has a big potential and you should look it's price in the market whether you earn or you should keep it because there is a possibility that each price will increase.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
if you want to get more profit, you should keep the tokens in a long period of time, because usually tokens obtained from a bounty campaign after entering the market price will go down and takes a long time so that the price can rise
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
In my opinion, even if you want to sell your coins, it will not work, because the tokens come out at best on the idex and their price drops 5 times. There is no way out for this, we have to wait for a more favorable time for sale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
If this token is from a good and promising project, then it should be kept until the moment when the market begins to grow and wait for pump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that it will be better to invest further, you can buy top coins and expand their list, I think the profit will soon be big with this.
Activity: 252
What token is that? If the token that you recently recieve has the potential to grew up well then it is better to hold it cause it might give you bigger profits as reward for hodling it.
depending on the token you have if it is a token that will really potential for long time I suggest to you invest but jia indeed you are need it in your life yes better you sell for your other needs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Hello friend. What token do you mean?
I think you sell it for a high price. If the price is still low, you save it. We recommend to see the price of the token at the beginning.
Activity: 154
Hello! In order not to create a new topic i'll ask a question in this. At me just the same situation! I got the first, in my career bounty hunter, payment from the company Egretia,  and now I do not know what to do with them!
Activity: 252
In my opinion, It's depend on what token you get, how many token you get? you should consider careful price status of it on coin market. One thing you should know that at now, the market still not come back green strongly. If your tokens are high value and you want to get money, maybe you can hold a part of them for the future...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Now you should not sell the token you received for the bounty! Better be distracted and invest in some other coins! Now is the time to invest!  HOLD YOUR TOKENS TO THE BEST OF THE MARKET!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If your token has a good value. Sell it if you gain a good income. Be practical because tokens always tend to fall after it was release in the market.
Activity: 155
try to estimate its value by understanding its usage or project... you can compare it to other coins similar to it by algo or projects...
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
At first you need to check to know that project behind this token is good or not Smiley. If it's a good project I think the best option is holding. Beside no need to know there is a good project behind this token or not but selling right after you received is the worst idea ever Smiley. Don't ever do that if you're a bounty hunter Smiley
Activity: 224
I get a lot of tokens for the bounty, but I don't sell them right away. My plan is to keep all tokens for at least six months, and then draw conclusions whether to sell or not Huh
Activity: 213
Firstly, I think you should to learn about its stability and if you think that it will rise then hold, but if i had a token now I would invest it
Activity: 238
I think it depends what token you get. if the token you get has a very good potential it will be better you just hold it. but if the token you hold is less potential, then you better sell it 50% and hold it 50%. this way you will not be worried if the token you hold has a very far decrease in the future.
Where did you get the token mate? Its should be different threat then. If the token from airdrop, then just sell it straight away.
But if you join the token sale in any ico, better to hold it since the token that you buy of course you feel it the best. With the best coin then it can increase value in the future.
Activity: 140
I'm very interested to invest cash coin coins that I got from some project, I chose to invest within a two-year year lamab can. I strongly believe that in one day the coins will be worth a big
Pages:
Jump to: