Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think - page 8. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10
All I learned about market as this is that there is always risk to lose money, and this risk is huge sometimes and you should to be good at analytics, so try to analyse it, but I would sell it)
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
I think it depends what token you get. if the token you get has a very good potential it will be better you just hold it. but if the token you hold is less potential, then you better sell it 50% and hold it 50%. this way you will not be worried if the token you hold has a very far decrease in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Always hold the new token for some time, it's more likely to increase in price at the beginning. Then you can sell with more profit.
I think, It depends if the project is a good one. Many bounty hunters will be selling because they sometimes know that the ICOs that they participated in is not really worth it so they rush off to sell quickly so they won't be losing anything either. But in the case where by a bounty hunter participate in an outstanding and good ICO, then its better to hold that coin without selling it and wait for it to pump or moon.
Activity: 224
I am afraid to hold something for a long time, especialy when this 'smth' is so unstable, so I want to advise you to ensure in stability of it and then decide for yourself what to do
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Depending on the token you received, if there is high tendency of an increment in the nearest future, I will advice you to hold on with it so as to yield maximum profit with it.
Activity: 238
Better to invest in advance while waiting for token prices rose by 2% - 5% rather than sold cheaply, usually tokens that get after ICO prices will drop because people - people on sale.

2 till 5% is not enough to make good profit because people want more than 10x profit.
Its too risky to put our goal too high like 10x profit but put the goal too small also not worth. We need more profit like 50 or 100%, its better rather than 2% but waiting so much time.
Activity: 210
i would prefer to hold for price pump crypto market and ico market is meant for patience driven traders we cant sell on initial prize and panic selling also wont work in this market
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would advise you to keep coins for at least 6 months. You can sell them much more expensive from the current price. So I had a coin with the Sig. now it is almost 3 times more expensive than at the time of receiving the bounty
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
There are a lot of garbage coins on the market. If you have any coins in your wallet and want to sell them profitable you need to study well the projects that issued them, and then decide to keep these coins or sell them immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
The answer is unknown.
I will tell you my experience about one of my bounty token. I have received a token which was only worth $0.0001, it's just a shit token, right? With such low price like that, i'd prefer to hold it. 6 months later, i sold all my token because the price reached $0.001 (10 times higher) and got some nice profit, but you know what happened in the next month? This token reached it's ATH at $0.1 and i regretting to sell my token too early
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Do you believe the token has potential and likely to increase the value soon? If yes then hodl it. But if you have doubts then better to sell it immediately once it get listed in exchanges. Usually the token that came from bounties lose their value due to many participants who is eager to sell and get their profit. In my case I split my token to 50% each to hold and sell but this depends in the project itself, if the token has uses that can lead to its price to pump.
Activity: 27
It is better to study the market trend of your coin first. Then if you are sure that you want to sell it for a price that is within the range you want, then you go for it. But if you think it will be a good asset for future holdings, just keep it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
What token are you talking about? It is very difficult to give an advice when you do not say what token you got, but as a rule if you have a token that you think it has the potential to go up in the long term then keep it, but if you think that the coin is going to be dumped immediately in the markets as soon as it hits the exchanges then it is a good idea to sell it as fast as you can.
Most of the time bounty hunters do dump their tokens which commonly happening even me do dump out tokens and when theres a potential i can decide to buyback later but if i dont see any reasonable thing then dont do such thing.Sometimes these kind of situations would really vary on how we do believe on a coin.If you are a researcher type of person then this things turns out to be easy.Just do the job and realize on what would be the possible decisions you would made basing on that one.
Activity: 196
Always hold the new token for some time, it's more likely to increase in price at the beginning. Then you can sell with more profit.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
What token are you talking about? It is very difficult to give an advice when you do not say what token you got, but as a rule if you have a token that you think it has the potential to go up in the long term then keep it, but if you think that the coin is going to be dumped immediately in the markets as soon as it hits the exchanges then it is a good idea to sell it as fast as you can.
Activity: 308
If you received your tokens by doing bounty then its up to u to sell or hold for long term if u seek to gain a huge profit. But in other case if you buy your tokens during ICO then you can probably sell it to the exhanger in return of( x5-×10) profits. Still you are still the one can determine wether to sell or hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I do not know what time you sold it. If there are words you should sell also if the loss is retained. If this time bitcoin is down that you sell, then sell should not hold because the market is much unsettled ahead.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
It's said before, but it depends on your believe in the token.
If you don't believe it is going to gain value, you should sell.
If you do believe it will become more valuable and you hold it, then you should set sell targets. (2x? 5x? 10X? etc).
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Once I received HAT token and sold for 20$. After 1 month it cost like 600$. So after this case I split my tokens and sell part of them immediately, another part keep for long term and also fix some profit after 100-200% increase
Good allocation and a good luck too which that project did able to succeed ad gained value.Sometimes holding out token for long term or for sometime do need some luck but generally It does need a proper research because we can able to presume things when we do able to see its potential.This is why having a research is always suggested if you do like to earn money then better to be wise in all sort of things.

I agree with you, but I am confused how to know that an ICO has great potential. ?
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think you should keep it if the price has not risen dramatically, if you sell at a low price maybe you will get regret, but if the price goes up, usually the price goes up the first 3 weeks selling time, and you have to sell it quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: