Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think - page 5. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
If you wanna get advices so at first you should let other people which token you're asking about Smiley. Sell or hold depend on potential of each token so how other people can give you advice if they don't know what it is? But I think a guy like you, whom can't think by your own brain, should sell everything immediately Smiley.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
if you have a lot of tokens and you plan not to sell in the near future, then my suggestion is better you hold first until the product of the token is release, because the price will be fitting price of ICO or more
Activity: 532
How many? I dont even ask what token is it cos now it's silly to sell any erc20 while market is in "trouble". Keep it safe at least for several months as we all do..
I understand that you are 100% sure that all coins that are created by the etherium protocol will raise their price in the future? I think that everything will depend on the prospects and relevance of the project in the future.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
How many? I dont even ask what token is it cos now it's silly to sell any erc20 while market is in "trouble". Keep it safe at least for several months as we all do..
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I am a bounty hunter accustomed to getting token without having to buy it (although it can not be said as a free token) but I always sell my tokens when I first enter the market, especially if they directly reach the price of ICO. after the token turns to ethereum or bitcoin I do hold on eth or bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I always sell all the tokens, and buy Ether or Bitcoin! I prefer to keep investments in something reliable. In most cases, all little-known tokens turn into emptiness, that can not be said about the Etherium!
Activity: 185
I would sell any free token and invest in either BTC or ETH which have very good potential of increasing your $ value . Most of the tokens or coins in crypto world follow the king BTC -- If BTC falls all coins/tokens dump if BTC rises all coins/tokens fall  Grin . So invest wisely .
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

In my opinion that is depends on you and in a kind of token that you have. If you think that your token has a potential to grow then hold it first because I already experience that i sell immediately when i received my reward token then after a month the token price increased,i felt regret because since then i know that the token i have has a potential to grow. So,don't sell your tokens quickly so that you will not regret if the price goes up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
My opinion is to sell, I have already voted, because the lion's share of all these projects will go into a long drawer, and when you need it in your life is unknown, and the top 10 currencies will always be so better to invest in them)

in general, initially you need to know all about the prospects of the project, to subsequently determine its value after the sale of the tokens and also after some time. Then you can determine how to proceed.

Yes, it all depends on the prospects of the project! If the project does not have good prospects, then you better merge everything as soon as the token enters the market, since after entering the market the price will begin to fall sharply. Perhaps you will have time to sell everything at the price of ICO!
Activity: 644
My opinion is to sell, I have already voted, because the lion's share of all these projects will go into a long drawer, and when you need it in your life is unknown, and the top 10 currencies will always be so better to invest in them)

in general, initially you need to know all about the prospects of the project, to subsequently determine its value after the sale of the tokens and also after some time. Then you can determine how to proceed.
Activity: 336
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
It depends on exact token you hold. Tell me a name of your coin and I will try to make analysis.
It impossible to give you any advice without additional information about ICO or airdrop you participated in,you have to clarify your question
Activity: 112
If this token is from a good and promising project, then it should be kept until the moment when the market begins to grow and wait for pump.
I agree. You do not need to immediately sell. Better watch the growth or fall of the coin for a while. The coin can grow in price several times. And you will get a good profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

Do not be confused to sell your token, you just need to study and check for the value of it so that you will gain a good profit. In selling your coin you just need to look for the reviews of it and the rating of the coin, you can all read some threads here in bitcointalk to know if it is good to sell already. But if not you can hodl it and wait for the good value of the coin so that you will gain profit but if the coin is in your wallet for about 2 - 3 months then maybe the quantity of the coin is few maybe because only few who have invested or it is not known yet in the market. You just need to patient to have the coin a good profit. Like me some of the coins that I got in the airdrops has no value yet and some have but I still patiently waiting for the price to pump.
Activity: 210
What token to know? Token price in the market how much $? I think if you just sell this token you sell everything just why let you more spirit again work bounty bounty the other, sell token with high price and get high money can make you more enthusiasm and spirit like I said before, I have long been here and I was disappointed with my own because I found a token that is not worth any one price and even then low, while if you ever trade token you set aside aja token means you sell token part and part you save anymore who knows later the day the price will explode
If you think you are satisfied with the value of your tokens then you could sell it, then if you think that the price would still go rise then you could hold it for a little bit of time. It all depends on the potential of the tokens and of course it all depends in your needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
You have to think twice if the token has really have potential if that so.you must to hold it. dont confuse to trade or invest because when you hold it you can have much profit on it.
It is better to wait if tokens have the small price. Always there is a small chance that they will grow up. If they fall to a bottom and will die, then there is no need to grieve. To put only in reasonable projects
Activity: 252
I think it's about tokens from the bounty. In this market there is no point in selling something. I think the only correct decision is hold. This is in general terms.
Activity: 70
When I was new in crypto field same happend with me but now all things are going well you know you can hold that coin if that have good potential and sell in parts like when you get 2000 coins at the price of 10 cents and coin price hike up then you can sell 1000 coins on 20 cents and 1000 on 30 cents with this trick you can profit more. Ignore my bad english. Hope you gt your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: