Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 2. (Read 6732 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Currently only holding NPXS and BSD because get monthly airdrop and still having other token in the wallet from bounty but no need to mention because didn't have market yet Cry
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Btc Eth Neo Tpay VergeEtnAdhStrAre my dominant seize instantly , some even think in altcoins gift me greater reverts at one time we get a bullish marketplace .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
At the moment, my portfolio consists of many altcoins, but most of them are: Ethereum, Monero, Stellar, Electroneum, Dragon coin, Pareto, Rock token
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
At the moment, there is no cryptocurrency, but in the near future I am going to buy Ethereum. This is one of the promising cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
If I trade cryptocurrency it doesn't take long for the altcoins HODL.
When I get 10% profit, I immediately sell the coin and when it drops about 5%, I immediately Stop Loss.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 19, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I hold tron, cardano, eos, and eth.
recently I sold my other altcoin which is minexcoin. I have enough with that altcoin, I lost too much by holding it, so I've decided to sell it and buy other crypto.
Activity: 178
September 19, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

At this moment I hold these coins. These coins are the very potential and the Cheapest price:-

RIPPLE
XLM
XRP
NEM
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
It seems to me that you need to add a few more coins to your portfolio.  I have about 20 coins in my portfolio.  The coins I held for a long time are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Waves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 19, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
my useless bags include etn, mnx, eidoo, utrust, fintrux and i am almost 95% in loss.. this market dumped has made me poor than i was ever before but i am holding
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 19, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

I believe that now it is best to buy reliable coins that have a good development potential and rise in price from next year. Examples for me now are litecoin, NEO, ethereum, tron, Cardano and Ripple.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
I believe that now the best solutions for perspective investments are Ethereum, Ripple, NEO and Waves. Also I periodically buy new promising altcoins. Since the distribution of its investments allows to minimize the risks for successful work in the crypto market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Most of the money I'm currently investing in the purchase of Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. I believe that these are very reliable projects with a really excellent development potential in the future. Also, some of the money I invest in buying new promising altcoins to minimize their risks.
Activity: 280
September 19, 2018, 03:45:33 AM
Now I continue holding BTC and Ethereum. After all, these are invariable leaders of the crypto market, which always have an excellent potential for successful development. Now it's best to continue to hold and buy, as the price remains low.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 17, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
I hold ethereum and XLM since january and i don't think to sell it in the near future, i think my investment will rise in the next year. I just need more patience and i will be a happy person in the next year  Smiley
Activity: 173
September 17, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I am holding these coins right now:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are a few of my favourite coins and I would love to invest in them due to their excellent performance and profitability.
Activity: 476
September 16, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
I'm holding a lot of Nano with me. It is still going strong and making a good recover despite the fact that we are in the dark days of crypto. It's my largest bet because it stay at the top 50 on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 16, 2018, 10:13:58 PM
I have many coins to hold but my most favorite coins for long hold is eth ftx Eos abx and abdt I hope you also holds good coins.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:58:22 PM
My portfolio is now quite a lot amount of cryptocoins, there are also altcoins. This is for example: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monaro, Eos, Litecoin, Viu, Golem, and others. The biggest .. I went natural in Bitcoin, hold it with the end of 2016. Ethereum since the beginning of 2017, and Viu too since February 2017.
Activity: 132
September 15, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
I have about 10 coins that I bought for long-term investments. I think that the most steep coin is the Ethereum, despite the fact that its price is now falling, I still believe that this is a steep technology that costs a lot more
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
I'm hodling a lot coins both good and shit coins. Most importantly, I'm hodling the following important coins because I believe in their future;

1. BTC
2. NEM
3. ETH
3. STQ
4. LTC
5. NEO
Pages:
Jump to: