Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 5. (Read 6732 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 08:44:32 PM
I do not have cryptocurrency yet, but I think to buy ETH or Litecoin. These are the best cryptocurrencies and I know it.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I am holding BTC, ETH, MONERO, RIPPLE, LTC, NEO, EOS, WAVES  and some of little altcoins which don't have a great value still this days. I hope for them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
I am holding following coins from last 06 months and want to hold till end of the year 2018.
1- CRPT
2- Peculiem
3- LBTC
4- STEEM
5- HERO
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
My holding coins now, this CPY has been gotten in Bounty and I have faith in their stage so I'm prepared to hold it regardless of whether it's been over a year. With the exception of CPY I likewise have ADB (Adbank) which I purchased in trades, Utrust that I additionally purchased in trades. I have just about 2 months to hold it and now I'm truly winning it however regardless i'm sitting tight for another Sky Rocket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I holding different coins or token in my wallet, but all is dropped and lost over 2 BTC now, but impossible to sell it in the cheapest price, till wait for the market recover.

ETH, BCN, HERO, ADA, XRB, POE, LINDA, ETN, DCN, IOST and DASH.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I hold Ripple and iost, and a small amount of Ethereum and Bitcoin. I believe Ripple will still be profitable, but for iost, it doesn't look optimistic at the moment.
Activity: 56
The coins I like NEO, GTO, QSP.
Activity: 140
I keep Ethereum, for a long time, I haven't touched it for 1.5 years. Bought for a penny, now the increase can not but rejoice. I will continue in the same spirit.
Activity: 168
Cryptocurrencies you are holding will bring you too large income in future I am sure here at all, but look after their prices not to miss the moment for selling.
Activity: 72
I'm holding DeepOnion, Cardano, Neo, and Ripple. I have been holding these since November and I emphatically feel that every one of the 4 are awesome long haul hold ventures. I haven't sold As of now I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I trust these two are the most broadly utilized computerized monetary standards in the market today. Be that as it may, I additionally have sharp eye on different altcoins. I will purchase different altcoins once I have enough cash. Enhancing is forever my speculation objective. any of my property yet and I don't plan to for another drawn-out period of time
Activity: 26
As of now, I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two are the most widely used digital currencies in the market today. But I also have a keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money. Diversifying is always my investment goal.
Activity: 756
I currently holding this coins :
1. Btc
2. Waves
3. Vexanium
4. OK
5. Vitae
6. Amo
7. QRX
8. Nper
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I have several holding coins . Though I startted trading with my holding coins at this moment. My holding Coins are,

1. XRP
2. NPXS
3. TIO
4. CHT
5. XYO
6. HDAC
7. BNT
8. CMT
9. NPER
10. OMX

Though i have more holding coins. But this is the top 10 list of my hodl coins.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I Hold this:
BTC   
LTC   
ETH   
Binance Coin (BNB)   
Ripple (XRP)   
Ontology (ONT)   
Zilliqa (ZIL)   
Basic Attention Token (BAT)   
DeepBrainChain (BBC)   
DigiByte (DGB)   
Hitchain (HIT)   
Pchain (PAI)   
Holo (HOT)   

hello, you have not a bad portfolio, I also think more than half of the tokens are perspective for future!
Activity: 238
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I am holding one particular token which is called Hydro, whatever I hear from the critics I would never just sell it until it will reach the sky because I am really an enthusiast of that Project.
Activity: 238
Each person takes the direction that he needs, so with the project, people turned away from them, and they chose one, and the others fell through. I do not pay attention to them, they write all the unnecessary information. I invest, invested and will invest in cryptography. Smiley
Activity: 210
Holding is good especially when you bought cheap and is waiting for deployment of the service/utility.

I got really excited about ICX (ICON)
obviously btc

ETH
ETN
Dropil for btc arbitrage
Activity: 266
I am currently hodling

WAVES
CashBet Coin (CBC)
Havven (HAV)
ZINC (ZINC)
LOCIcoin (LOCI)
Open Platform (OPEN)
DAOstack (GEN)
Activity: 83
I Hold this all coins
BTC
ETH
DOGE
NEO
ETN
ADA
I hope at the end of this year I will get good profits from this all coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I HOLD a lot of coins, so the list will be so long and probably I forgot about all coins what I have. But no problem, one day I will find them and maybe I will be a rich, or maybe not, right? Cheesy
But I recommend to everyone to HOLD Bitcoin and then you can HOLD other coins Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: