Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 10. (Read 6732 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
1. ETC
2. OPT
3. EBTC
4. PLAY
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
If I have good potential coins I will surely hold them all than to sell because potential coins are good to hold than to sell. Once you already sell the coins with potential there is a possibility that you will regrets at the end.
Activity: 21
I hold many different coins. I think the most valuable ones are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and ETH.
Activity: 66
As of now I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two are the most widely used digital currencies in the market today. But I also have keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money. Diversifying is always my investment goal.
Activity: 61
I am holding ICO coins at the moment. Naming, Matrix Ai Network Tokens, SRN Tokens  and VIB tokens. I think I will hold them for 6 months or maybe a year because I believe they will be the next great coin. In my opinion.
Activity: 60
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I Hold this:
BTC
ETH
XLM
NEO
XRP
End of the year I sell all my assets this and the beginning of the new year I will buy back.
Activity: 124
 I am just holding
1. ETH
2. CMT
3. MVP
4. EGT
and a lot of coins from airdrop and bounty. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money, like ABT, ICX and NEO
Activity: 76
As of now I am holding Pearl and Ethereum. But I also have keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money.
Activity: 77
I'm hodling STORM (ICO investor, holding for airdrop). I'm holding small amount ETN as well. I recently bought some IUNGO tokens on Kucoin is like 4 times less than ICO price. (The ico raised over $40M) and I've joined their quarterly hodling society as well. Others include INS, FUEL, ETH, Bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Ethereum and ripple. I am a flexible person in holding crypto currency. I am not rigid in determining the time to invest or holding, I am not rigid in the long term or rigid in the short term. This is what keeps me relaxed in the face of the market situation. I apply this so I do not really stick to the target. It's truethat  I have a target but I am always flexible. Meaning, I will hold my coins until the prices soar and roughly until I get a lot of profits then I sell it. If indeed it takes a long time then I will be patient until my waiting is beautifully tipped. But, if I really need money then I'm forced to sell the coin how the market condition at that time.
Activity: 45
As of now I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two are the most widely used digital currencies in the market today.
But I also have keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money. Diversifying is always my investment goal.
Activity: 28
I'm all in on Ambrosus and comfy as hell. Planning to run a node and hold for years to come. This is gonna be one of the few companies still around in 5 years

-currently only $.30
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-masternode payouts are pegged to US dollars so profit is the sameregardless of what market does
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), and Cargill (100 billion!!!) and dozens of others others means there will be mass industrial adoption of AMB-NET platform
-rockstar team with deep connections in Swiss government and corporations. Even Vlad Trifa the father of IOT is on board
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction
Activity: 87
XYO is my main hold. If they follow through they will change the game.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I've been holding my IOST coin since March 2018 until now and I'm still waiting to pump up the value of this coin in the market. Also, I have some amount of bitcoin and Ether and I been holding it for alomost 7 months. Also I have HQX coins and CCOS token and I been holding it for almost 5 mothns. Hoping all my coin I hold has a good price in the future.
At the moment, I have some promising coins; most hold in the BTC as well as a small share in ETH, everything else I have in the coins that I sell in the near future, I am now waiting for the growth of the market
Activity: 79
For now I don’t have too many coins because I have to sell some of them. And the rest of them are; swarm, tron, Herocoin, electroneum, idex. I earn all of them from bounties and waiting for their rising. And I also have espers and kin to hold long term. I believe their potential.
Activity: 98
The only I have is token, I earn FDX and CHSB, I'm planning to hold this two token until the price will increase, maybe it takes for 6 to 8 months, as long as the price was stable in low price I keep on holding it.
Activity: 63
90% of my current proftolio is ethereum classic and i plan to sell almost all of it in a week(short the rest of it)10% is litecoin that will sell in a day or two.Got some shitcoins that i will keep for few years just in case that one of them make it
I keep only two coins bitcoin and Ethereum, and I will wait a year, I hope that they will bring great profits.
Activity: 97
I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two are the most widely used digital currencies in the market today. But I also have keen eye on other altcoins. I will definitely buy other altcoins once I have enough money
Pages:
Jump to: