Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 9. (Read 6732 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I hold Ethereum, eos and Litecoin and I believe it will match the price of BTC in the nearest Future Genuine speculation?
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I'm not a investment professional. I'm just holding coins and tokens I got for participating in bounty companies.
Activity: 196
I'm not a big fan on holding long tern, usualy a seal when i make profit ,but i have  two coin gochain and zilliqa  who intentions to keep for a long time.
Activity: 85
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

Safex- you only need this trust me!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Currently, I keep some coins, but Stellar still dominates from some of those coins. And secondly, Ripple, although I often hear negative news about XRP, but I believe that this coin will be a right investment.
Activity: 364
Previously, there were many different coins in my investment portfolio. But now I have come to the conclusion that it is better to have few coins. But you have to be sure of these coins. My portfolio includes bitcoin, Ethereum and ripple. I believe that this is the right decision that will make me rich.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I'm into holding main coins now like btc and eth as I sell my altcoins recently when it got pump good. And I think I made a right decision as btc rose from irs stagnant price. So pretty much I already profited good. It's hard to hold coins that have huge supply, sooner it will turn out to be a shitcoin.
Activity: 82
I don't have much, however I need to put into btc, eth, swell and coins that appear to have a splendid future. be that as it may, I lean toward btc and eth, on the grounds that I am extremely inspired by them.
Activity: 27

Currently im holding sibcoins and maybe in the future i will invest in something else
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
I draw my attention to new projects that are trying to develop the technology of blockchain. Now many such projects are enough. I think that such technologies are our future. I keep such coins as - Aion, Icon, Arcblok, Wanchain. They have a good idea. I think that this year they will bring good profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
I keep ETH, Amon a little bit and just a little bit bitcoin. I have an etheric from the very beginning. Was bought for $ 1000 (I keep it for the case when the price will be 1200$ Cheesy
Activity: 156
I like holding my coins for a long term, especially when I believe in its project an worth. I just buy, and keep them safely my wallets. Some of my favourite coins that I have bought and hodling and might still hodl for a long term are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Ripple and OrganicCoin.
Activity: 257
I am hodling following coins.

BTG 68
LTC 37
XVG 184000
REBL 128000
TRON 68000
Activity: 35
Sick be holding Peculium for multi year without a doubt, it is an extraordinary task with artifical inteligence that as of now has a great working venture and has recently hit the trades so entirely new with an incredible shot of being huge in multi year time
Activity: 70
My holding coins now, this CPY has been received in Bounty and I believe in their platform so I'm ready to hold it even if it's been over a year. except for CPY I also have aDB (adbank) which I bought in exchanges, Utrust that I also bought in exchanges. I have almost 2 months to hold it and now I'm really earning it yet I'm as yet waiting for another Sky Rocket.
Activity: 42
No compelling reason to hold for long the most ideal approach to anticipate the cost even it's eccentric is about their future arrangement in the coin on the grounds that the cost are base in that and in speculators so dependably read their plan.If you need to realize what coins I do in contributing here I attempt nano,aion,eth,strat,lun in light of the fact that the engineer are great and it's as of now keep running for a long and I as of now win 0.01 btc in that however I just begin this year as it were.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
1. ETC
2. OPT
3. EBTC
4. PLAY

Still holding that scamtoken must suck.

My holding:

1. NEO
2. ARDR
3. POLY
4. PRL
5. ITNS

At some point I will get rid off PRL and ITNS, I'm waiting for a pump.
Activity: 54
At the moment, I have some promising coins; most hold in the BTC as well as a small share in ETH, everything else I have in the coins that I sell in the near future, I am now waiting for the growth of the market
Activity: 77
I am holding for long eth, mgo, wrc, ins and edo. These are really the best and has the potential coins for me which could go triple or more than this year. I am certain in these coins because they have a good project.
Activity: 98
For now I only hold BTW or bitcoin white I'm hoping that this coin will attract many investors so that the price will increase and I'm planning to hold it at least one year. I want to collect more coins or token I'm sure it will helps a lot and I can used it for my future.
Pages:
Jump to: