Pages:
Author

Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions - page 2. (Read 17558 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 7
Our custom token is TBY. No ICO, No Bounty, NO Airdrop! Only Private Sale value of 1% of Total supply. This token is promising as we have documented it's value here 
https://medium.com/@teambounty/benefit-of-the-tby-coin-teambounty-com-pre-launch-article-c9976a8646a3
Private sale starts on Feb 15th, 2019 - Feb 20th, 2019. Check Telegram for Updates
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Noone can solve the bounty problem.
doing bounty is at the own risk.
and being that man nor woman everything must be done.
there will be no problem as long as the bounty is legit and the ico is successful!
Yes thats right mate nothing can solve the problem of bounty here in crypto specially the scamming that rampantly happening from day to day

As i am already a victim of those scammers for how many times even how hard i tried checking each one,they are Experts in this fields so better being a team you should find legitimate Devs to be managed
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I've joined your group, I don't think there is anything new there.
I see you launched this thread in November, but until now you haven't launched your service even you don't provide any information about the bounty.
EDIT: JOIN US ON TELEGRAM FOR THE BOUNTY PLATFORM LAUNCH UPDATE

https://t.me/teambountyofficial
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
We have gone far with development!

That's good to hear. Well, ICO projects should stop cheating their bounty workers because what they are doing us will definitely hit  much harder on their projects. I hope them imagine thousands of disappointed airdrop or social media participants that are wishing them bad karma. I really hope that in the first quarter you will release your first bounty that has a rewarding payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I also have to admit that despite all the benefits and excellent potential of the ICO market, there are still many problems here. They really need to be gradually and competently addressed to minimize the incidence of fraud. But it seems to me that the market was ready for such changes in the period of its development, and not now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

According to my understanding to your statement in the above, you are planning to create your own bounty platform. If I am not mistaken about my assessment, that's a good idea. And one thing I could suggest is why don't you try to add to your plan that aside from verification for the bounty hunters, do you think is it possible that you can ask a demand verification for the team in the project you are going to manage so that You and the bounty hunters will surely get pay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Will you have a solution for the KYC problem that is requested by us at the end of the bounty program ? Rules should not be changed after the project is finished
We have gone far with development!
Activity: 602
It is very commendable that you are conducting this survey, but in fact the bounty platforms that fully implemented everything that you are talking about in the first post have already existed. Therefore, I believe that with this you are trying to repeat now what has been on this forum for a long time.
Do you have any ETA of your project (website) ?
It will be very interesting to take a look at your service ready for using.

I will send you a PM
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
Do you have any ETA of your project (website) ?
It will be very interesting to take a look at your service ready for using.
Yea I do agree to plans listed out but how do you intend to achieve all this how will you examine to project so well to detect that its a scam still a very good one though

Actual verification of all team members is the first step.

Indeed, there are problems in the ICO market. All these problems need to be addressed. And among your suggestions are really a lot of interesting ideas. But, it seems to me that you mainly solve the problems of bounty hunters, but at the same time do not take into account the interests of ICO and project developers.

Sure

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
It is very easy actually.

Bounty with eth or btc or even a random top 10/20 altcoin. Proportionally paid by the money gathered by the ico. like %2.5 of eth they gathered. If they get 100.000 eth, 2.500 eth to bounty hunters. No token dump, bounty hunters happy.
Activity: 238
For me, the most acute question is how to remove projects from the bounty scam list, because in this case, even if you do an escrow, then what to do next with these tokens, the project is dead. I can give you an example from a recent one - the ApolloX project, everything went fine and the project itself seemed serious, but in the end, the team was gone, no news and updates for more than a month.
the case of cases like this often happens, maybe at first they were serious and actually not scam, except that they had problems that they could not handle technically such as a hacker attack or sales could not reach the target.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I am not a big fan of KYC so I would skip your project, to protect my credentials and identity and besides show us who you are first before you talk about KYC, and there is already similar bounty platforms that already implements some of the points or features that you want set up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I am sceptical that all these issues can be solved. For ICO scammers we need global regulations to filter out those who
are not here as serious project developers. On the side of hunters much more has to be done filter out multi accounts
and make the bounty campaigns transparent. You have good ideas but I questioning the realization of them in practice.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think that there are very few chances to change something, because fraudsters are not asleep either and are inventing new ways to circumvent the barriers for them.
You are absolutely right) it is useless to fight with Scammers, they will find how to get their way. the only way is to change them and take on your side
Thank you very much for doing this and I think the main problem is that the bounty hunters are left without payments. Moreover it would be great for everybody if projects would pay with stable coins or more old crypto currencies.

Since this is optional on the side of the Project owner, we can only make sure the payments are available before any Campaign can start on the platform
Pages:
Jump to: