Pages:
Author

Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions - page 7. (Read 17558 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.

4 will not eliminate bounty scam.
5. The payment for the bounty manager cannot cover all bounty hunters if project end up being scam.

point 4, I think to become world class bounty platform, they must already have ability to eliminate it, check the professional bounty manager here, I think they already have it.

point 5, I mean not to cover all but maybe little part of it
Activity: 714
I think what need to be focus on is about any bounty scammer that recently occur where they are registering into a bounty using another person's account.
So every bounty manager should be able to filter those things.

That's really the case, now a lot of people are very cheating one of them like you say. And the other is to use the work of others and to use me other people. So these cheating people only use eth addresses to participate in campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Let us hope for your success, maybe it results in roping in a lot of newbies sceptic or wary to be a part of any bounty program.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
In the bounty, it is necessary to make the passage of KYC mandatory, and it is better to initially confirm your account on Bitcointalk by passing KYC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think what need to be focus on is about any bounty scammer that recently occur where they are registering into a bounty using another person's account.
So every bounty manager should be able to filter those things.
Activity: 301
Merit: 7
The bounty hunter only helps with project marketing and promotion. Why KYC? How do you ensure that our privacy is not exploited? If KYC certification is required. So I'm sorry I won't go to your platform to participate in any bounty project. Please use a solution other than KYC.

The most important thing here is that we need to make sure all campaigns are successful on the platform and one major way of achieving this is making sure there is only one person per registration (account).

Am sorry, the only way to ascertain this is conducting a mini KYC that ascertains this. The beauty here is that you only have to do it once and your details are not shared to any third party.

Well, KYC on the platform is not a must, but there will be campaigns that only verified members can participate on while you also have campaigns for everyone. But be rest assured that no sane project manager will open campaigns to non-verified members! Though this is optional for them to choose!
Well I think all this your solution you are intending to offer is one sided and this is because it only favours the bounty hunters and not the ICO. You should know that ICO will only be willing to comply only if they actually reach their hardcap which i believe it is very difficult this period due to low numbers of investors. I think you should also be more corncern about how much impact the hunters are contributing towards the success of ICO. From my little experience, I have discover that many hunters do not contribute any meaningful thing to success of ICO. they are only interested in earning free token and that is the reason why wehave so mmany hunters stealing peoples work, plagiarising contents and submitting multiple articles with fake and alt account

How many recent icos return funds when they dont meet hard cap? So this has been the effort of Bounty hunters majorly to get most of these investors (Most times) So your observation too is one sided cos you arent also balancing it.

Its simple, there will be an agreement stated by the project owner which the Bounty hunter will check before joining. What we are after is,

- Agreement must be made when softcap is not met, hard cap is not met or reverse. So that the platform will be transparent as possible.

Project owners dont have any issue here, if the platform cannot provide trusted and reliable Bounty system then the ICO itself has failed.
Bounty Hunter's management is 95% of ICO success here except the project owner has a very huge budget to do straight advertising without Bounty.

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
The bounty hunter only helps with project marketing and promotion. Why KYC? How do you ensure that our privacy is not exploited? If KYC certification is required. So I'm sorry I won't go to your platform to participate in any bounty project. Please use a solution other than KYC.

Activity: 161
Merit: 1
I just heard about a world-class Bounty, like what it is, Bounty is now really very trivial, but if you will make that change it's fantastic
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Well I think all this your solution you are intending to offer is one sided and this is because it only favours the bounty hunters and not the ICO. You should know that ICO will only be willing to comply only if they actually reach their hardcap which i believe it is very difficult this period due to low numbers of investors. I think you should also be more corncern about how much impact the hunters are contributing towards the success of ICO. From my little experience, I have discover that many hunters do not contribute any meaningful thing to success of ICO. they are only interested in earning free token and that is the reason why wehave so mmany hunters stealing peoples work, plagiarising contents and submitting multiple articles with fake and alt account
You should add the features also for insurance policy of the bounty hunters. Because some bounty management are making fools to bounty hunter by telling that they have kyc after the bounty campaign ends, causing many bounty hunters to turn their works to ashes. But with a insurance of the bounty hunter I think we can avoid that.

There will be just one kyc and it will be done on our platform only once. The kyc details are not transferable the project owner can only see verified and not verified that's all!

Activity: 462
I like your Idea and its a very good plan to solve this problem as nowadays many scam ICOs are coming and they launch their bounty campaigns to get more investment from investors which come through bounty. But they scam after some time and all the bounty hunters who participated get nothing for their hard work. If you make a platform like this it will help the Good bounty workers to earn good profits.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
You should add the features also for insurance policy of the bounty hunters. Because some bounty management are making fools to bounty hunter by telling that they have kyc after the bounty campaign ends, causing many bounty hunters to turn their works to ashes. But with a insurance of the bounty hunter I think we can avoid that.
Front page updated with all your suggestions!
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
Most bounty projects change their policies halfway through the project. An example is KYC registration which many people are not comfortable with. How do you intend to deal with this?

The truth is that one of the major solutions towards Bounty Hunter's fraud is if a KYC is conducted, it's so unfortunate that most Managers don't make this clear initially

On our bounty platform, you would only have to do this KYC once, then this would be used for all Projects you apply for which requires KYC.

Very great! For that good opinion scammers and a person with many accounts can be lessen and avoidable, it is a good idea that kyc is now be registered at once in all types of projects,i am with you sir and soon i can join also on your wonderful project.
This is a very good idea and it is overdue. It is better to take measures to self-regulate the activity of the ICO than to expect it to be regulated by the states. After all, then in any case there will be a threat of corruption in this field of activity.
I read what you intend to do and join your project if it starts working. Headhunters need clear rules of the game.

Thanks for leaving a note.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
This is a very good idea and it is overdue. It is better to take measures to self-regulate the activity of the ICO than to expect it to be regulated by the states. After all, then in any case there will be a threat of corruption in this field of activity.
I read what you intend to do and join your project if it starts working. Headhunters need clear rules of the game.
Most bounty projects change their policies halfway through the project. An example is KYC registration which many people are not comfortable with. How do you intend to deal with this?

The truth is that one of the major solutions towards Bounty Hunter's fraud is if a KYC is conducted, it's so unfortunate that most Managers don't make this clear initially

On our bounty platform, you would only have to do this KYC once, then this would be used for all Projects you apply for which requires KYC.

Very great! For that good opinion scammers and a person with many accounts can be lessen and avoidable, it is a good idea that kyc is now be registered at once in all types of projects,i am with you sir and soon i can join also on your wonderful project.

Thanks. I shall update front page as soon we have opened for registration.

We need to create some rules for the upcoming bounty programmes, because it happens pretty often that ICOs are not collecting their budgets and are reducing the bounty pools. They should be some secured fund at the beginning of a bounty.

Correct
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
We need to create some rules for the upcoming bounty programmes, because it happens pretty often that ICOs are not collecting their budgets and are reducing the bounty pools. They should be some secured fund at the beginning of a bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: