Pages:
Author

Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions - page 8. (Read 17558 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 7
Well for one, being a manager - you have to stay true to your words. What's happening now is for instance they would say they're gonna give 300M tokens but BM would end up giving yp only 100M tokens and would give out excuses after excuses.

Second, is you have to control the number of participants. That is the only way for bounty hunters to feel the rewards after. Most campaign nowadays accept participants until the lastweek of bounty. And so when distribution time come, all the participants get almost nothing.

1) this is why we have decided to build a platform that will
Collect funds or place via escrow before accepting such campaign

2) our platform will have maximum number of entries per campaign for transparency and effectiveness

It will also be nice if you are willing to pay the hunters by ETH or BTC instead of your own tokens which causes a price dump when the token gets listed to the trading platform. Start sharing those ETH or BTC you collected during ICO instead of paying a worthless token.

It will be better if this is addressed to the project owner, we are just trying to solve bounty! But be rest assured that we will negotiate the best for all hunters.

Activity: 910
Merit: 251
We have some projects that are out to scam, and we have some projects that keep changing the rules of engagement to reduce hunters stakes and frustrate them, but the later is been addressed by bountyhives. while there are some projects that never pay bounty hunters at all. We have a very big problem here. Scamming projects have to identify and the people be alerted.

Indeed, we faced a lot of circumstances this season in terms of bounty project, where the no.1 got affected was the bounty hunters and the investors. So we need to be wise in seeking or choosing the right ico project campaign and one of the things which I can give is try to check this for finding a campaign here https://icoholder.com/en/icos/ongoing and https://www.kickico.com/rating good luck Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Well for one, being a manager - you have to stay true to your words. What's happening now is for instance they would say they're gonna give 300M tokens but BM would end up giving yp only 100M tokens and would give out excuses after excuses.

Second, is you have to control the number of participants. That is the only way for bounty hunters to feel the rewards after. Most campaign nowadays accept participants until the lastweek of bounty. And so when distribution time come, all the participants get almost nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
It would be better if you will be able to create a platform where everything happens automatically or driven by an A.I bot for registration that detects those cheaters when they are using the same IP address when trying to register a different account. It will also be nice if you are willing to pay the hunters by ETH or BTC instead of your own tokens which causes a price dump when the token gets listed to the trading platform. Start sharing those ETH or BTC you collected during ICO instead of paying a worthless token.
Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

That is a great news for bounty hunters. I suppose the biggest problem that hunter is facing is more and more scam ICO that is in the market if you are able to come out with something that can reduce the number of scam ICO it will be a great cause. Then follow by responsible bounty managers that do their work promptly by updating their excel sheet and respond to the hunters queries.

True.
Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

That is a great news for bounty hunters. I suppose the biggest problem that hunter is facing is more and more scam ICO that is in the market if you are able to come out with something that can reduce the number of scam ICO it will be a great cause. Then follow by responsible bounty managers that do their work promptly by updating their excel sheet and respond to the hunters queries.

Well, noted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Hello all.

I want a platform that can analyze all the projects they will hold and provide guaranteed payments for bounty hunters. the problem that the bounty hunter believes is one of them is about their payment. often they are not paid for all the work they have done.

This has Been sorted out already. Project owners will have to pay is first or leave funds with escrow before such project will be approved.

I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.

4 will not eliminate bounty scam.
5. The payment for the bounty manager cannot cover all bounty hunters if project end up being scam.

Activity: 644
I think there must be a team that checks and aligns new projects. Because today many projects are fraudulent and many people lose time and lose money. If there are institutions or teams that conduct screening of ICO projects, this will greatly help many people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Hello all.

Have you ever seen a business, I mean ever since that you can say its a perfect business? Meaning, there is no such things in this world especially in business that is perfect, right? In this industry, no doubt we can see a lot of flaws it can be in market, ico project, and bounty hunting.
In the market we can't able to solve it individually due to there are big whale investors who can able to control the market, then in the ico project most of them are not transparent instead, they always hide something, and for the bounty hunters some of them doesn't how to identify if the ico project is legit or not which is most often lead them their work effort turned into nothing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I want a platform that can analyze all the projects they will hold and provide guaranteed payments for bounty hunters. the problem that the bounty hunter believes is one of them is about their payment. often they are not paid for all the work they have done.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.
We shall be updating development update here
Another bounty platform, the market needs transparent platform which may help them to get their rewards, I will suggest you to build your reputable platform by not accepting any project unless promising projects, don't focus on The number of projects you work on,but on how big the project.

This is a great advise and we will follow suit 

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
I think that the obligatory escrow of tokens is necessary. A credible and neutral escrow provider would solve the problem of teams not paying for received services. The transaction should of course happen before the start of the campaign.

This is a good idea, so there is a middleman to hold the token number for the bounty. Since a lot of bounty after the end has reduced the bonus. It made the bounty hunter very disappointing
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Another bounty platform, the market needs transparent platform which may help them to get their rewards, I will suggest you to build your reputable platform by not accepting any project unless promising projects, don't focus on The number of projects you work on,but on how big the project.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What we need is a bounty platform which requires escrow for the funds,kyc for all the members including video/photo requirement so that the investors wont be fucked up by these scammers.A platform which detects multiple users/cheaters during the ICO/Bounty and remove all those shortcomings from the previous bounty campaigns.Detecting Cheaters should be the first thing you should  think,second the security of investor's money,third and lastly are these new ICOs are worth to invest? if yes how it differs to others which has the same ideas/application to the outside world.
Yes I agree with you. If those problems will be address by their new bounty platform this will create a good trust rating to them as those cheaters will be out and more participants with a legit account can join to support their projects.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Hello all.

This is a good proposal actually where is more bounty hunters (legit and competitive ones) are looking for if your bounty platform succeed.
Many bounty hunters are having a big problem in choosing a good project to participate and invest there time and effort doing it for weeks and months using their own or private social media account to promote some project and end up nothing/scam.
Its so hard to find a  good and competitive hunters since there is more issues going on just to participate in such bounties maybe an intensive requirement may be used like example of proof of their work from their previous project, with a recommendation from the bounty managers or staff of the previous project is also good too.

Pages:
Jump to: