Pages:
Author

Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions - page 5. (Read 17558 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I have some suggestion about the bounty managers. They must keep the spreadsheet updated every week. I am tired of the empty spreadsheet before the end of the campaign. It does not makes any sense to complain about your report several months later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Choosing a legit bounty is hard this days. You tend to do three months to six only to realise you've been scammed,such annoying. Get to read the whitepaper,it contains the entire ideas of the bounty. Also do bounties run by managers with great records. You could do bounties by btcltcdigger,sylon,amazix.. Try the elyqd bounty too. Its very legit.
Activity: 301
Merit: 7
indeed it is very difficult for campaign projects to provide certainty for participant bounty payments, bounty participants only become slaves who must follow the rules given without obtaining certainty of payment, if you pay early or every week, ETH or BTC or tokens that have been listed. will make it easier for bounty participants

There would be some campaigns that would accommodate daily payouts

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
indeed it is very difficult for campaign projects to provide certainty for participant bounty payments, bounty participants only become slaves who must follow the rules given without obtaining certainty of payment, if you pay early or every week, ETH or BTC or tokens that have been listed. will make it easier for bounty participants
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When is growth?Huh
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
I'm tired of such jump and down
And when will growth begin?
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
In this market, I would not sell anything
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
For me, one of the most important problems is a large number of fraudulent ICO, as it is more and more difficult to choose a project every day.
Work in progress!
I think you came to the market late with such a good idea. It was necessary to realize what was intended when the market was flourishing, when projects were collecting good money. but now no one goes to ICO, or the dates are extended by half a year or more.

Ooops.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think you came to the market late with such a good idea. It was necessary to realize what was intended when the market was flourishing, when projects were collecting good money. but now no one goes to ICO, or the dates are extended by half a year or more.
I personally do not trust any platforms that working with bounty campaign. I know that too many bots are involved in such campaigns that take place on platforms.
Bots is not the worst thing for the hunter. The worst thing is when you worked three months and honestly fulfill the conditions , and the project team trims the award all hunters 10 times. Is this true ? And what to do in such cases. 3 months of work lost in vain

Pre-payment of tokens or funds placed on Escrow is non-negotiable. Project owners must be able to ascertain payment with any of the methods else project won't be approved to run on our bounty platform.
I personally do not trust any platforms that working with bounty campaign. I know that too many bots are involved in such campaigns that take place on platforms.

No you haven't seen a properly built Bounty system. Just wait for our launch  Grin
So if I may understand, for your platform you will implement KYC to avoid multiple account users? Don't you think other people will use other means to beat the system and enroll many accounts? Also how do people trust you with their personal information? I think your idea is good but I didn't buy into the idea of collecting people documents.

Like i said earlier, submission of documents is purely optional, there will be other campaigns that will be available to non-verified members too.  Smiley
This is nice to know, but if its possible let the team be paying in eth or btc as a standard then if any bounty hunter wants their tokens, they can get it on the exchanges when they are listed, it's my own suggestion, I will wait to see your project launch.

Well, this is purely based on what the Project owner has decided, and its left for the hunter to join the campaign or not. For whichever payment method has been selected, we must ascertain the pre-payment or escrowed.
Pages:
Jump to: