Pages:
Author

Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions - page 4. (Read 17558 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Just one way how to solve of bounty campaign project problem, not only participated at bounty campaign project you have active for joining at ICO investment because is the best way how to make an ICO project success and bounty campaign too.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Am doing Bounty service oath protocol and some more bounty soon.  If you want any service ping me .
Activity: 301
Merit: 7
Check first page for updates
We will be launching soon
I think it would be a great idea to pay bounty hunters with stable coins, fiat money or the most famous and used crypto currencies like BTC, ETH or LTC. It would help to assure that there won't be any token dump and hunters will be much happier about it.

There is provision already for other promotions except icos who will pay in btc or eth

I would like to see ETH, BTC and other major currencies added to the bounties, sow e get part paid in tokens and part paid in bounties. Also, I would like to have verified at least 2 exchanges paid for and secured so that we all know the tokens will actually hit an exchange. I am fed up of doing bounties that have just a load of scam tokens that never reach an exchange. My time is valuable so I expect to be treated with dignity and respect for my work. I barely do bounties anymore for this reason of being scammed too much by bounties in 2018. I hope if you can provide a nice platform, I would like to join in and provide value and quality work that's for sure.

Knowing if it will hit exchange depends on so many factors, and we will try to reduce scam icos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
There is only one question about the bounty event, how to make investors and bounty hunters think that the project is real!
1. You can provide us with ready-made products!
2. Provide us with a company or office that can be queried!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
I think it would be a great idea to pay bounty hunters with stable coins, fiat money or the most famous and used crypto currencies like BTC, ETH or LTC. It would help to assure that there won't be any token dump and hunters will be much happier about it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I would like to see ETH, BTC and other major currencies added to the bounties, sow e get part paid in tokens and part paid in bounties. Also, I would like to have verified at least 2 exchanges paid for and secured so that we all know the tokens will actually hit an exchange. I am fed up of doing bounties that have just a load of scam tokens that never reach an exchange. My time is valuable so I expect to be treated with dignity and respect for my work. I barely do bounties anymore for this reason of being scammed too much by bounties in 2018. I hope if you can provide a nice platform, I would like to join in and provide value and quality work that's for sure.
The limiting of the participants feature of yours are truly interesting. If you limit the bounty members to participate with large bounty pool, the bounty hunters will gonna get more bounty rewards payments. This is what I have been looking for a long time. I really hope you can continue and implement this.

Thanks for leaving a note.

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
The limiting of the participants feature of yours are truly interesting. If you limit the bounty members to participate with large bounty pool, the bounty hunters will gonna get more bounty rewards payments. This is what I have been looking for a long time. I really hope you can continue and implement this.
There were people here who solve problems. I certainly understand that this is done solely for their own advertising, but why go to the already dying industry.

ICO is just a branch we intend to focus on.

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
There were people here who solve problems. I certainly understand that this is done solely for their own advertising, but why go to the already dying industry.
A lot of bounty hunters have increasingly be losing interest and majority have giving up going by the several conditions and situations faced by them. A lot of bounty extended and still could not afford to pay meaningful earnings, some exited scam while majority were affected by the bear market. It is crazy really. I think bounty will not be a lucrative niche especially at this time, I may be wrong though

Our solution won't just be for Ico projects, I updated it on the front page.

Thanks

So far the problem with bounty hunters is scam projects and projects that are undergoing an extension. Choosing a good project is very important because it will determine your results when the project is complete. Many projects do not reward hunters.

True
Activity: 350
indeed it is very difficult for campaign projects to provide certainty for participant bounty payments, bounty participants only become slaves who must follow the rules given without obtaining certainty of payment, if you pay early or every week, ETH or BTC or tokens that have been listed. will make it easier for bounty participants
Agree with you, it is interesting idea. Maybe, it will be better for everyone, if projects will pay 50% in ETH or BTC and other 50% in tokens.
copper member
Activity: 294
A lot of bounty hunters have increasingly be losing interest and majority have giving up going by the several conditions and situations faced by them. A lot of bounty extended and still could not afford to pay meaningful earnings, some exited scam while majority were affected by the bear market. It is crazy really. I think bounty will not be a lucrative niche especially at this time, I may be wrong though
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well these are good news which everyone will love to hear but all that i will say how this is going to materialize. At the moment we wait and see the outcome of all your suggestions. Any way thanks for thinking about bounty hunters who normally fall as victims to greedy managers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
So far the problem with bounty hunters is scam projects and projects that are undergoing an extension. Choosing a good project is very important because it will determine your results when the project is complete. Many projects do not reward hunters.
I have some suggestion about the bounty managers. They must keep the spreadsheet updated every week. I am tired of the empty spreadsheet before the end of the campaign. It does not makes any sense to complain about your report several months later.

Ooops, the spreadsheet here is automated. Its updated as soon as an entry has been recorded.
Pages:
Jump to: