Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 11. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 26, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
If you invest only in ICO I don't think that you get good results ), because in this year only 5-10% of all ICOs gave some profit to it investors. But if you really like to invest in it you can look for ICO KamaGames- the project with a really useful product, big audience and community. Kamagames is a profitable company with an estimated value of $500 million dollars.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:32:59 AM
Investing in ICOs is a good way to earn money on the cryptocurrency market, but at the moment the market is at the stage of correction, so it is really hard for projects to collect enough money for the further development. If you check statistics, the most of the tokens of recent ICOs are trading below ICO price. I think it is better to wait for the next stage of the market growth before investment eighter in existing projects or in ICOs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
I think an ICO is a venture capital, but it can bring you very high profits in a short time.

But it's very important to study an ICO before investing in it, and don't just trust other reviews and not study yourself, because there are so many scams out there right now.
Activity: 361
August 26, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
Investing in ICOs is really good, but be careful not to choose any kind of random ICOs. Do well to critic the ICOs you are pushing money into. Read about the ICO, check reviews, telegram groups and ask questions about it.
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
I hope you are always careful to choose the ico project. many ico projects failed and scam this year. I am not sure that the investment in the ICO project will succeed this year.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:41:55 PM
I was glad to see that you said you have done some research before your choice to invest in ICOs. I don't know how much you understand crypto but per your rank you look new. I would just advice that you build more knowledge before venture into ICO investment because there are several well planned but scam projects out there.
Activity: 266
August 25, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
If you only invest in ICO then I congratulate you! There are thousands of scam ICOs that exist nowadays and I think you already got one of them. Investing in ICO is quiet risky and there are many capital that have been wasted here. I believe that it is good to trade than to invest in ICO.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
Nowadays investing in ICO is quite risky, maybe in a short time you will lose capital. I do not dare invest in ICO again
Activity: 104
August 25, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
 I think the bounty will have a far greater impact than the airdrop. It helps the project to be advertised in every aspect of the media.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 25, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
different option on offers as developer to put on listing as collecting payment on transmission as expecting returns of exchange as the decision on table to deliver goods and service on reference as investors to manage as best on one to match with customs on personal preference as might as ease to work on preparedness as joining table of exchange with the ico market of the business on dedication.

Activity: 89
August 25, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
Eloncity project that has assembled people of like minds with great business ideas. You won't regret if you have invested in this massive project. Please do well to invite others to join. See everyone at the top. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 75
August 25, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
Putting resources into ICO venture is a decent method to win cash in digital currency world yet IMO I believe it's excessively unsafe right now cause as should be obvious nearly ICO venture despite the fact that advanced by renowned individuals additionally don't succeed in view of the descending pattern. You can see that there are a ton of expert speculators likewise lost their cash in view of putting resources into ICO venture right now.
Activity: 83
August 24, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Is also risky but profitable specially if you have a big investment but it will happen if their project will success.So,be careful for the ICO's you joined and always put your money..
Activity: 88
August 24, 2018, 10:03:13 AM
Investing to ICO are a good strategy because most of the time you can buy at cheaper price then after platform launch it surpasses the ICO price . And also  most retail industry companies are so eager to adopt blockchain because of the solutions it offers . Like Gemstra one of their social selling platform the BOUTIQUE that has a huge success that gain several partnered brands and sellers to operate in their retail ecosystem that will benefited their consumer to get the highest quality they can offer !
Activity: 101
August 24, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
Personally, I have not invested in ICO since a few months now, because I think the best moments of ICO are passed, and especially in this period of Bear market it is very risky to invest in ICO. I much prefer to look for rare pearls on Coinmarketcap, projects already in place and progressing but not yet well known, with coins already listed on exchanges. it's less risky and you can earn much more than investing in ICOs during the bear market in my opinion.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 24, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Consider www.travelhelper.io

Useful Information About Travel Helper TRH
TRH Coin is not just a coin for trading on Exchanges only,

1. Why Traveler Purchase TRH Coin? Features like Direct Access of GDS “Global Distribution System” Himself or with the help of travel Freelancers travelers can save 15–25% Money on Travel Purchases BY Pushing middle man out,That’s Generate “Need”

2.By Offering Budgetary Services “Homely Accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing Services by His Own car” Travel Freelancer will get Employment without investing in heavy setup cost of Travel Agency and Relief of 9 to 5 office Setting jobs, That Generate “Opportunity”.

3.Travel Helper TRH coin will be the mode of the payment on Travel Helper TRH freelancer Platform instead of fiat and Users will pay Through TRH Coin for Purchase of Travel Services that Generate “Demand”.

4.Now the ICO is running and after ICO ends TRH will be listed on Exchanges, demand and supply will effect the value of the TRH Coin there.Investors will get a Good Return response in the market when we Start Branding and Expansion in Feb 2019, “Dream takes time to come true” if you are a potential investor of TRH Coin so hold & wait for the Main System Launch in late 2019 for Best Return.

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 24, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
if you only invest in ICO in the crypto world I think you should add your skills to get satisfying results such as playing in trading and trying to follow the bounty.
because in this crypto world there are many ways to produce something that is beneficial to your life.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 24, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

It's a very good thing that you are playing safe now untill you must have gathered enough experience to dine with sharks in respect to trading  Grin

I'd advice you to give WPP Energy a try.
Good project, good prospect, good team.

Welcome to the cryptosphere!
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
It is a good idea, if you invest in ICO but high risk, but profit when ICO success is large, I am also investing in BUDDY project, it is great when it succeeds

I agree, now I only rely on ICO as a future investment, this is because with ICO, I can get a big profit compared to trading or holding bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 08:27:06 AM
If you are beginner and you want Smart contracts for your business then you should have SciDex Protocol Because This is the only platform which is providing the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: