Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 14. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
I am a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader. I am also work in binary trading platform so at the moment I invest in ICO program because I like ICO project, still now I believe in ICO because I make a huge amount of money from my ICO project so I invest at the moment only ICO program. if you want to invest in ICO project so you can invest in because it's a very good system and very easy system for making a huge amount of money.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
Of course, choosing a good ICO project at this time is not easy. It is necessary to allocate reasonable capital for investments and limit the risk of their money.
Activity: 120
August 21, 2018, 03:28:59 AM
Of course investing only in ICO can be a risk , there is a chance that it is a Scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 03:20:04 AM
Now there is a lot of ICO, but I'm very skeptical of them. It takes me a long time to select a prospective ICO with the potential.
Activity: 185
August 21, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
Diverse individuals with various decisions as life is said to havevarieties to zest up life, similarly as some poepl choose to exchange bticoin and altcoins some others decide to invest tin ICOs however my real guidance will be for one who put resources into ICOs to dependably check ot the ICO they need to put resources into and ensure it is anything but a trick venture.
Activity: 85
August 21, 2018, 02:25:15 AM
Some ICO's are scams.You cannot guarantee profit. But it is also very profitable to invest in ICO .
Activity: 68
August 21, 2018, 01:40:21 AM
That is a good practice learn to invest to quality ICO like Eternal Trust that will change the financial services and also to have access to advanced medical technology in the near future to prolong life. The platform will ensure the best strategies in handling assets to its clients with low service fees !
Activity: 74
August 21, 2018, 01:25:09 AM
ICO is a great way to make a profit. If you want to invest in an ICO, you should know more information about each.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 21, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
one year ago i was happy to invest in ico. there were really good ones. but in 2018 many scam ico came. and the people have no more confidence in ico and the ico doesn't reach the softcap. investing in an ico today is a risk. you have to search long to find a good ico that can also be a success in the future. unfortunately this is very rare today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
I don't suppose this market is appropriate for making an investment in ICO. Of path, in case you assume that the ICO you invested is ideal sufficient, then you may choose to make investments, however i will actually say that the risk of making an investment in ICO may be very massive, so I don't advise you to invest. ICO.
Activity: 54
August 20, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
ICO investment  is very beneficial  than other  investment.  But find out  real ICO is very difficult. Large number of ICO  scam / fake. Their main object to collect money from market.  If you learn  more about ICO and consult  with expart. I hope that You will be succeed.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 65
August 20, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
Well I don't like investing in ico due of ICO investments is much risky cause they are many ICO have been created everyday and I think the 75 percent of them are scammers its better to invest it in potential listed altcoins and you just only have aresearch on this coin and you will have profit on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
It a decent plan to speculate on ICO.... finance of it'll bring you profit however do not take that as a plus as a result of there ar ton of scam project and conjointly ample coin dumpers within the market which will cause you to to loss once finance. All I actually have to mention is that do not invest with cash you'll loss.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
I have not been investing for a couple of months during ICO due to the fact that there are so many scammers who cheat in order to get your money.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
August 20, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
hello,
Now a days ico's are also very hard and tough to get back the invested money so it is also getting degraded due to some scammers in the crypto's
Activity: 401
August 20, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
ICO is an amazing way to invest in crypto, but you need to find good and promising ICO, that will bring a good profit for you in the future! Other wise you will get rekt. Here is my list of next ICOs where i wish to invest Eloncity & Neonexchange.
Activity: 420
August 20, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
And you do it right, because if we stop doing this, then the crypto currency ideas that can be realized will simply cease to live, you understand that now it looks very hard and terrible, you need to find a way to get rid of scamming.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
Check out MOBU!

MOBU is a decentralised platform and end-to-end solution for
ICOs to launch compliant security tokens on the blockchain.

learn more about MOBU, https://mobu.io/
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
With this bloody market situation, it is also an opportunity to buy many of the top coins like Litecoin, DGB, BTC and many more. If I were you, I should not only focus on ICOs as there are already too many good coins to pick in the market.
Activity: 68
August 20, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
Well my first choice is Eternal Trust a decentralized trust fund management that will disrupt the traditional asset management ! Where licensed and highly competitive expert will advise its client to optimize the best strategies for asset management that will benefited the clients for long term contract.
Pages:
Jump to: