Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 12. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
properly my first preference is eternal accept as true with a decentralized accept as true with fund control with a purpose to disrupt the conventional asset management ! in which certified and exceptionally aggressive expert will endorse its consumer to optimize the excellent strategies for asset management to be able to benefited the clients for long time settlement.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
It is a good idea, if you invest in ICO but high risk, but profit when ICO success is large, I am also investing in BUDDY project, it is great when it succeeds

If you're investing only in ICO's then your risk profile is very high. You should at least have one stable coin that you add in your portfolio. Probably at least two of the top 5 crypto in the market.
Activity: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:04:32 AM
In my view, investing in top altcoin is much better than investing in ICO.
Activity: 24
August 23, 2018, 01:58:23 AM
Trading is a very dangerous transaction and is very risky, in an instant we can get a big profit and in an instant we can get a big profit so be carefull if we trade our altcoins, good luck
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
It is a good idea, if you invest in ICO but high risk, but profit when ICO success is large, I am also investing in BUDDY project, it is great when it succeeds
Activity: 26
August 23, 2018, 01:15:11 AM
The investment in ICO, Trading, hold both opportunities and risks. I think that should not invest all capital in ICO, make a reasonable allocation to highly profitable and low risk
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
August 22, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
As a beginner, I would advise you not to really invest in ICOs at this time of the market, because you might not be able to analyze the good ones, but you can try investing in existing altcoins that are good enough and are certain to increase well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
It is very difficult to find a good ICO. Need to wait for autumn. There will be a lot of opportunities
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
recently, I do not see good ICO in which the price would grow and therefore I believe that it is better not to invest while the market is falling.
You can wait until the market turns around but it's better to act now, of course.

I found a very good company. Here the risks are minimal.
Friends advise you pay attention to this project.

MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
there are some problems with these queues.you have to make a careful choice.it is a risk

Activity: 114
August 22, 2018, 05:55:07 PM
recently, I do not see good ICO in which the price would grow and therefore I believe that it is better not to invest while the market is falling.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
In my opinion, investing in top Altcoin is much better than investing in ICO. But if you have already made your choice, then study well the project.

Investing in altcoins as well as bitcoin is for quick money-making. Or money-losing if you get screwed. A lot of speculations. I prefer to invest in real projects with strong ideas and business plan. Yes, it requires a lot of investigation, but it’s worth it.
Activity: 113
August 22, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
I think that's smart to invest in ICOs, but it's so hard to find the right project with current market. I invested quite a lot before, but didn't invest lately, cuz market is so bad. Lately only one project that I invested in was OSA DC. They have post token development plan and great partners.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
I think for now the investment was not as fortunate as ico and ico investment with promising first. now many ico fails, there's the project developed successful but many have failed. and to succeed it requires a very long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 22, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
In my opinion, investing in top Altcoin is much better than investing in ICO. But if you have already made your choice, then study well the project.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
Orbis looks good, but at this stage of ICO risk is very big, I suggest you wait a minute, in the next few months of this year the world's major powers may introduce some norms for ICO, perhaps after the rules to participate in the ICO is more sensible.
Activity: 62
August 22, 2018, 10:12:44 AM
Initial I preferred bitcoins and etherium, but later began to pay more attention to the altcoins. If you are looking for a project that you can trust, then I advise OSA dc. They even have their own manga. What other project can boast of such? lol

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 05:44:41 AM
It is a good strategy to invest in ICOs, because their tokens have a great potencial for future growth. Check ICOs carefully in order to prevent scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 22, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
This is pretty interesting for me, too. Although it's challenging to find good projects now, it's still possible. And Icodrops helps me and lots of people to make a choice. However, I don't think that ICO is suitable for long-term investments. I have a sad experience with holding COMSA tokens after the ICO. everyone kept talking, that it was a very potential project, that in a year it will cost much more than it had cost. They collected 200 millions of dollars and did nothing. I lost my money, I lost my faith in this project and in long-term investments in ICO..
Activity: 91
August 22, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
Your way is outdated, and it was possible to trade like this last year. But if you trade like this this year, you will lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: