Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 13. (Read 10148 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
You should devide your investment into many small amount to have a better investment.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
I don't believe in the school of thought of investing only in ICO, I believe the portfolio should be diversified. There are many altcoins in the market with high liquidity that one could make money from. Although well researched ICO will always out perform the investors expectation. I love ICO too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:18:01 AM
Nowadays too many people invest in this project and I think it is really perfect for making a good amount of money. At first when I invest in this project and this amount was only 1 Ethereum and end of ico I got 4 eth so now I’m going to invest with more amount of money but I lose some money because some ico is gone to scam and I lose my money that is around 1 ethereum. Do you invest in this platform.
Activity: 88
August 22, 2018, 04:08:17 AM
One of the most promising ICO Im participating right now is Gemstra the future of social selling also knowb as direct selling the companies mission is to deliver a new social selling marketplace that is easily accessible to all potential users. They already made their own blockchain called as ASTRA and its token system the GMS token !
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
In the event that you are extremely just attached to putting resources into ICOs, I truly expect that you have a decent investigation to get the genuine ICO. Numerous individuals presently are feeling hesitant to put their cash in ICO on the grounds that they imagine that all ICOs are tricks. Or on the other hand they likewise feel that ICO cost will be low after circulation. It is essential to have a specific technique and investigation fo the ICO.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 01:46:58 AM
I'm right on the same page with you guys!!!
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 12:26:48 AM
Investing in ICO's isn't a Bad Decision as long as you invest smartly in a way that you gain a certain amount of profit in the certain period of time. As every investor seizes the opportunity to grab a minimum amount of profit in every stock that he invest's. we should make sure if the particular ICO's or the other ALT coins have a certain amount of potential or not. But I certainly believe investing in ICO's is somewhat risky when compared to Altcoins. Good luck and smart investing.
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 12:25:59 AM
Yes because most of ICO Project goes beyond from ICO price which is profitable one of my best investment is with Eternal Trust a decentralized and autonomous financial service to clients who wants to set a trust fund , because they are using decentralized blockchain data are highly secure and will follow smart contracts !
What do the people that gather the money in the ICO do with those funds? I don't know if it's put onto an exchange.
Activity: 68
August 22, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
Yes because most of ICO Project goes beyond from ICO price which is profitable one of my best investment is with Eternal Trust a decentralized and autonomous financial service to clients who wants to set a trust fund , because they are using decentralized blockchain data are highly secure and will follow smart contracts !
Activity: 117
August 21, 2018, 10:26:50 PM
for my part, making an investment in ICO is good option. on account that Bitcoin charge is high so every body can't spend money on that. but alternatively , ICO investment is very very much less and there rate rises when indexed in exchange. So just chhose the pleasant ICO for funding.
Activity: 30
August 21, 2018, 09:34:52 PM
Investing ICOs is risky but profitable. Make sure you check the whitepaper, project concept, social media profiles of the team if its real or fake, etc. It is all about doing your homework first before deciding to invest in any project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
August 21, 2018, 08:56:08 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

If you represent them in a percentage, one of ten will be profitable. Before any investor, the task is to recognize exactly the project that will gild it, among a large number of mediocrities and scammers. in this case, choose promising projects, looking at them as a magnifying glass, so that, in case of anything, do not lose your money.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
August 21, 2018, 08:07:00 PM
It is and will always be your choice to make a decision but i suggest to invest in cryptos that are already in the market because those coins are already there and listed on the market and you can be sure of it too that it's not a scam unlike in some ICOs.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 07:51:03 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
For me you can also consider investing on some cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum because the market now is red so it is also wise decision to put your money in crypto and i also advice thsat the good ico to invest now is gcox because gcox have a lot of rich investor.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 21, 2018, 07:31:04 PM
Investing in ICOs right now is really tricky because there are a lot of good projects with country restrictions while the duds are open yo people in the US and some other countries normally restricted.
This causes the pool for ICOs for US investors to be smaller and people faking for scam ICOS or some mediocre projects

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 198
August 21, 2018, 07:17:22 PM
It is very important to explore a good project. You need to be serious about investing in ICO, if you are in doubt, do not invest, because you will lose money
Activity: 81
August 21, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
 If you only  invest your money in ICO it's not a bad decision and also can not be called good. Why not bad, if you choose one of the right ICO then you will get a profit there.
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
It is very risky because ICO is a risk investment.
You should consider to trading.
Activity: 155
August 21, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
If you are really a newbie in the crypto community it is advisable for you not to just straight to ICO investing because you will probably loose your money if Care is not taken. You must be careful with scam projects , well its okay and you will gain a lot of experience in that way. I hope you already make sure that ICO is promising.  Wink
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
Now it is better not to invest in ICO at all, because prices fall very strongly after them, as they go out to the stock exchange especially. I paused for the time being.
Pages:
Jump to: